Bill Brasky

Simpsons Mafia 2. The Return To Springfield. GAME THREAD

On 3/20/2019 at 6:26 PM, Major Mayhem said:

It is interesting to note that both jb and hotdog man have called out Facekicker.  Although, he has been flying under the radar; he usually does when he's mafia.

You seem to be agreeing with Liars that Bonham and Hotdog aren’t dirty but then below you vote for Bonham twice, while supposedly thinking Facekicker is suspect. 

That's fine. I simply got dragged into the pm controversy.  

I believe JB's explanation. 

Facekicker is quiet and it seems to be something he does when he's mafia, working behind the scenes and directing traffic.  

10 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

M

A

F

I

A

S

C

U

M

Nobody is forcing your hand

Actually, brasky was forcing my hand, and all of our hands, but then extended the deadline until Saturday.  It seemed John Bonham wasn't going to explain himself and so I put the pressure on him by placing a vote, as did a few other people.  The tactic worked and JB explained his reasoning for the false PM story.  It seemed like something he would do early in the game.  That's when I took my vote off of him.

1 hour ago, Major Mayhem said:

Actually, brasky was forcing my hand, and all of our hands, but then extended the deadline until Saturday.  It seemed John Bonham wasn't going to explain himself and so I put the pressure on him by placing a vote, as did a few other people.  The tactic worked and JB explained his reasoning for the false PM story.  It seemed like something he would do early in the game.  That's when I took my vote off of him.

The deadline was always Saturday.. 

I stated earlier that I thought Bonham had behaved in a similar fashion in other games when he was looking to move things forward. Throwing out votes and then backpedaling 

Popcorn jumped on the PM thing which is understandable only to have suspicions turned on him pretty rapidly which I thought was actually hilarious with zero credibility. 

Mayhem though...not so much. Misrepresenting game facts to turn players against each other and doing so to build suspicions that were never there in the first place. 

Sketchy as fuck. And when challenged he made up more shit to try and cover his ass. 

Finger of suspicion Mayhem 

Take note of who's piling on me now. I'm town.  And, when I am lynched it will be so much easier to pinpoint the bad guys.

@hotdogman do you want me to go back and find the post? 

Just now, Major Mayhem said:

Take note of who's piling on me now. I'm town.  And, when I am lynched it will be so much easier to pinpoint the bad guys.

@hotdogman do you want me to go back and find the post? 

I do

11 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I do

I can't find the post.  I have played a horrible game, guess I need to slow down.

My apologies to every one.  I haven't been a help to the town.

I'm sorry if you are town and genuinely playing sloppy, but inserting false facts is concerning. Singling me out as a finger pointing Facekicker when it didnt happen paints me as a very aggresive player. 

I'm trying to play kind of slow, this game. Maybe I did jump the gun voting for PS, but he went against me initially, and seemed to bandwagon Bonham for a bit. It'd be easier to just bandwagon as a mafia member so you dont look as suspicious. I rescinded my vote when logic proved he may be innocent. Same with Bonham, he could havr had me killed pretty easily, and it was a sketchy play, but he has more reason to be town than mafia from what I have seen. 

I don't know, its a tough game.

Just now, popcorn's snare said:

What never occurred?

Mayhem said that popcorn called out Facekicker as Mafia, so we started to ask him where the post was. 

It never happened. 

So now we are questioning Mayhems credibility

I started the crusade on @Major Mayhem

Please understand it's nothing personal. 

Live by the sword, die by it I guess. 

If he turns up town, I'm sorry for misguiding everyone

official vote:Major Mayhem

34 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I started the crusade on @Major Mayhem

Please understand it's nothing personal. 

Live by the sword, die by it I guess. 

If he turns up town, I'm sorry for misguiding everyone

official vote:Major Mayhem

Or, we can regroup and figure out who the mafia are.  

So, I read a few things too fast.  I have apologized for the mix up.  Other players lie and make up stories, and then blame you for being confused about the whole game.  

The Hawks begin to circle...

23 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

So, I read a few things too fast.  I have apologized for the mix up.  Other players lie and make up stories, and then blame you for being confused about the whole game.  

The Hawks begin to circle...

Then convince me, or us who you find suspicious and let's talk.

It's still basically Day 1 a d a complete crap shoot.