Sign in to follow this  
wasted

Headache remedies

I’ve had blinding migraine for 3 days now. I can’t take painkillers so I’ve tried gatorade, coffee, driving my knuckles into the side of my head. Just behind the jawbone there’s gland or something that cuts off feeling. 

Edited by wasted

4 hours ago, wasted said:

I’ve had blinding migraine for 3 days now. I can’t take painkillers so I’ve tried gatorade, coffee, driving my knuckles into the side of my head. Just behind the jawbone there’s gland or something that cuts off feeling. 

Two tennis balls behind your head at the middle of your neck. I learned in gym class 15 years ago. It lessens the blood flow to the brain which essentially releases the tension. Tilt your head back and just sleep. Also turn off all lights and where sunglasses if you can.

24 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

Two tennis balls behind your head at the middle of your neck. I learned in gym class 15 years ago. It lessens the blood flow to the brain which essentially releases the tension. Tilt your head back and just sleep. Also turn off all lights and where sunglasses if you can.

I always wear sunglasses in bed and I’ve got a tube of tennis balls somewhere under the bed. 

Give yourself a brain freeze. When the freeze fades, so will your headache.

3 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Give yourself a brain freeze. When the freeze fades, so will your headache.

Like with ice cream? 

Not really sure what the cause it. Lack of sleep, or back pain transfer to neck, too much coffee, too little coffee, playing Fifa for 8 hours, alcohol withdrawal, too much sugar. Museli is high on the list. 

I thought I got this headache from drinking but it seems not. It’s like a headache you get from a brain tumor but I don’t have that. 

Maybe it’s just I’m so smart and good looking my brain hurts. The price of genius. 

Edited by wasted

31 minutes ago, wasted said:

Like with ice cream? 

I use slurpees if it's bad. Ice cream could work.

I should add that my remedy is for hangover headaches, which, let's face it, can be just as bad as a migraine.

19 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

I use slurpees if it's bad. Ice cream could work.

I should add that my remedy is for hangover headaches, which, let's face it, can be just as bad as a migraine.

If alcohol withdrawal is like one long hangover that could be it. I fel like bugs were crawling all over me the night before. Maybe just the tension of no booze to slow down your brain function causes a headache. I drank a load of water and gatorades so dehydration didn’t seem it. Last time I got it I took two ibuprofen and a bottle of wine and it vanished. I wish I’d done that earlier. 

Edited by wasted

3 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Sir that is what causes the headaches silly goose

The poison is the cure. 

17 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Just like pussy

Tequila doesn’t sleep with their boss act superior and take half your money. There’s a lot to be said for tequila. 

Edited by wasted

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

Tequila doesn’t sleep with their boss act superior and take half your money. There’s a lot to be said for tequila. 

Yes but her best friends pussy 

fixes that better than Tequila 

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Yes but her best friends pussy 

fixes that better than Tequila 

Time is a flat circle. 

Your whole life, like a sandglass, will always be reversed and will ever run out again, - a long minute of time will elapse until all those conditions out of which you were evolved return in the wheel of the cosmic process. And then you will find every pain and every pleasure, every friend and every enemy, every hope and every error, every blade of grass and every ray of sunshine once more, and the whole fabric of things which make up your life. This ring in which you are but a grain will glitter afresh forever. And in every one of these cycles of human life there will be one hour where, for the first time one man, and then many, will perceive the mighty thought of the eternal recurrence of all things:- and for mankind this is always the hour of Noon. 

On 3/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, sixes said:

Decapitation works in a pinch

It certainly does but before we hit that desperation point, try some rings of real, authentic Long Island Salami around your head like a bandana.  2 for 1 all day Saturday!

Your whole life, like a sandglass, will always be reversed and will ever run out again, - a long minute of time will elapse until all those conditions out of which you were evolved return in the wheel of the cosmic process. And then you will find every pain and every pleasure, every friend and every enemy, every hope and every error, every blade of grass and every ray of sunshine once more, and the whole fabric of things which make up your life. This ring in which you are but a grain will glitter afresh forever. And in every one of these cycles of human life there will be one hour where, for the first time one man, and then many, will perceive the mighty thought of the eternal recurrence of all things:- and for mankind this is always the hour of Noon. 

Flu now. Alcohol must be great for your immune system because

I now seem to have aids all the time. 

38 minutes ago, wasted said:

Flu now. Alcohol must be great for your immune system because

I now seem to have aids all the time. 

I read somewhere that 95% of HIV+ people wouldn't have contracted HIV if they were drunk as fuck.