Sign in to follow this  
GnRLiars

2006 Axl for NITL

First step is for Axl to start doing blow again. Fill up that big ass coke ring he used to wear and do bumps every time he goes offstage

I read on facebook in a comment (in before fake claims, who knows?) that he did coke on stage at the sydney show in 2010 then through his ring into the crowd, I couldn't find footage of this or whatever, but the guy that  said it was pretty definite about it.

15 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

I just watched Better on YouTube from Rock AM RING.

Axl was a total fucking bad ass. 

Yes I understand it was 13 years ago and spare me the rhetoric. 

Axl sounded great, he was fit, dancing around and stuff..

He had bad ass cornrows and killer shades on. Not to mention a killer leather jacket.

For the next leg of the reunion tour, and there will be one. I am asking Axl, or which ever name he uses on the forums to strongly consider going back to that look.

i dont need Throw Mama from the Train hair or Axl wearing Harley Davidson T shirts, looking like fat Vince Neil.

This was your look and it fucking rocked. Oh and practice or get a better roadie to effect the shit out of your raspinator1000.

It was fucking cool, he sounded great and would be a welcome change. 

Do it Axl 

Agree
Axl should be in shape, maybe make a new haircut and of course, start taking singing lessons

15 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

I just watched Better on YouTube from Rock AM RING.

Axl was a total fucking bad ass. 

Yes I understand it was 13 years ago and spare me the rhetoric. 

Axl sounded great, he was fit, dancing around and stuff..

He had bad ass cornrows and killer shades on. Not to mention a killer leather jacket.

For the next leg of the reunion tour, and there will be one. I am asking Axl, or which ever name he uses on the forums to strongly consider going back to that look.

i dont need Throw Mama from the Train hair or Axl wearing Harley Davidson T shirts, looking like fat Vince Neil.

This was your look and it fucking rocked. Oh and practice or get a better roadie to effect the shit out of your raspinator1000.

It was fucking cool, he sounded great and would be a welcome change. 

Do it Axl 

i couldn't care less about the look if he actually were into the songs, singing them with gusto and purpose and that voice, like he did until 1991

GINGER COKE"D UP ROCK GOD AXL !!!!!!

NAILING WHORE MODELS  2 AT A FUCKING TIME.

BUT SHE GOT HIM BACK UNDER CONTROL WITH PILLS AND ENCHILADAS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMmOXYrd1c9dEdgp03F0X

6 hours ago, GNS said:

I read on facebook in a comment (in before fake claims, who knows?) that he did coke on stage at the sydney show in 2010 then through his ring into the crowd, I couldn't find footage of this or whatever, but the guy that  said it was pretty definite about it.

I remember reading that story also

He sure as fuck sounds better than he has for the majority of anything post 94, but he still sounds like shit in comparison to anything from the 80s or 90s.

It's just mickey rasp.  

Edited by Barry

13 hours ago, ludurigan said:

i couldn't care less about the look if he actually were into the songs, singing them with gusto and purpose and that voice, like he did until 1991

Untill 91 :lol: ? so. you're saying he sounded bad in 91, 92 and 93 ? the latter being the best year for him vocal wise :lol:. You're ascribing Izzy supernatural powers now :lol: ?

This dude is a comedy gone wrong :lol: 

5 hours ago, Barry said:

He sure as fuck sounds better than he has for the majority of anything post 94, but he still sounds like shit in comparison to anything from the 80s or 90s.

It's just mickey rasp.  

If Mickey drank whiskey by the gallon smoked a carton of cigarettes 🚬 a day and was a bad mother fucker.

i know it seems crazy but the elusive ginger rock god showed up in 2006 

Team Brazil almost lost control Sadly they were able to control Jekyll and lock 🔒 him away to bring back Fat Shite Hyde

2006 was when CD was going to come out. So Axl was probably fired up. 

Around 2010 I think maybe he lost interest when rec comp didn’t care about another release. But 09/10 was also good show wise. 

I’m sure all the NITL were good too. But it’s a different energy. No knife edge, nothing to prove, it’s too easy, easy. 

Let's not mistake being slightly better than 2002 for greatness.

If he had had guested on some TV studio live performance, he'd have been torn apart.

Axl's voice was more than just 'screams' during his hey-day. His voice was well rounded, bluesy, and deep.

Axl's voice left him in the 90's, and sadly, it never returned.

I'd be happy to hear some examples where he sounds good however, I would wager that we cannot find a single song in which he sounds good, end-to-end. If we cherry pick, we could certainly find bits and pieces, here and there, where he does.

@Barry

Tell me where there’s a problem 

Dude he’s old fat and doesn’t give a shit 99% of the the time 

yet his voice is still there if he cared 

If Axl lost 50 pounds saw a vocal coach and cared then yes his voice would return 

any pics of Axl in the last month @Miser

ive heard he’s been working out with Mickey Rourke’s trainer

18 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Untill 91 :lol: ? so. you're saying he sounded bad in 91, 92 and 93 ? the latter being the best year for him vocal wise :lol:. You're ascribing Izzy supernatural powers now :lol: ?

This dude is a comedy gone wrong :lol: 

He sounded bad in 91. He sounded meh in 92. He sounded very good in 93.

40 minutes ago, magisme said:

He sounded bad in 91. He sounded meh in 92. He sounded very good in 93.

imo in 93 the strain on his voice was really starting to show. His voice is raspy but it sounds very thin

Just now, Miser said:

imo in 93 the strain on his voice was really starting to show. His voice is raspy but it sounds very thin

I agree, but he made it work and he could hit high notes, unlike with the croak-rasp of 91 or the monotone rasp of most of 92.