Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

What did you think of Old McDonald Had A Farm the first time you heard it?

Hi @magisme.  Thank you for your enquiry.  As it happens, @sixes is one of our more valued customers.  He actually cut the ribbon at our new store recently.  He is a man that knows his salami.  Many a time he has taken advantage of our 2 for 1 saturday offer.  He has also taken my sister, Deidre out a few times for many a stiff cocktail since the untimely demise of her husband Louis.

3 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

Hi @magisme.  Thank you for your enquiry.  As it happens, @sixes is one of our more valued customers.  He actually cut the ribbon at our new store recently.  He is a man that knows his salami.  Many a time he has taken advantage of our 2 for 1 saturday offer.  He has also taken my sister, Deidre out a few times for many a stiff cocktail since the untimely demise of her husband Louis.

I hear ya. I just have to stay loyal to my good friend sixes, the original salamiposter, you know? If he's cool with the company, so am I.

1 minute ago, magisme said:

I hear ya. I just have to stay loyal to my good friend sixes, the original salamiposter, you know? If he's cool with the company, so am I.

A very admirable quality.  I'm happy to hear that he has been spreading the good Salami word!  

11 minutes ago, Salsh Borski said:

Well, I had my doubts about you but once you mentioned sweet sweet Deidre and poor lamented Lewis...

All hail our new Salami Overlord!

Thank you my friend.  My sister and her husband used to frequent Guns N Roses Forums.  My sister is a huge fan and Louis was too, he passed 2 years ago this May.  My sister was devastated as you can imagine.  I'm sure she will have been known to a few of the guys and gals here.  

1 hour ago, sixes said:

So far, I give it 3 pepperonis

We have your 9 and a half inch Sicilian order ready btw, let me know when you'd like it delivered.