Miser

What do you collect/What are your collections?

Axl hired a Brazilian tribe to treat him like a king 24/7. I don't think he gets tired of the adoration.

I'm done with physical media and have been for a while. I give away books after reading them, think CDs/DVDs/Bluray whatever are just unnecessary. They do look cool in a big collection but I'd never have one myself. I do have around 7 NIN CDs that look cool together, they are beautiful and have cool art. 

I was always tempted to go down that NIN rabbit hole and collect all the halos.  I'm glad I didn't.  That's a lot of money.   But the fact that he actually numbered his official releases makes it really easy/irresistible to collect them all for fans.  Great strategy.

15 hours ago, Miser said:

So, no, I'm not advocating treating a celeb like they're your bud, just....Chatting like you would someone you met in a casual circumstance.

I'd just wanna chat with them about what music they've been listening to lately, what they think of music nowadyas, that kind of thing.

I think this is the same thing really. I can't think of something more awkward, a conversation with a stranger you cannot really relate too. I cringe even at music journalists pining for something interesting to ask in an interview.

I am downsizing. My Wii I bought in high school doesn't have a functioning disc drive so I'm selling all my games. Somebody bid $20.50 for one game on eBay.

I also went to Goodwill and found Photoshop for $8.98. I have a bid for it for $9.99 with six more days to go. 

I kind of wish I didn't sell it but I don't have a computer with a disc drive now. 

8 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I am downsizing. My Wii I bought in high school doesn't have a functioning disc drive so I'm selling all my games. Somebody bid $20.50 for one game on eBay.

I also went to Goodwill and found Photoshop for $8.98. I have a bid for it for $9.99 with six more days to go. 

I kind of wish I didn't sell it but I don't have a computer with a disc drive now. 

Soft mod the Wii and load from USB. I haven't used a disc in years.