John Bonham

Jesus Christ vs Axl Rose

Jesus (now a fat Mexican) and the 12 apostles - 3 gays, 3 dykes, 3 gender fluid who are a toaster on Tuesdays and 3 tranny's. 

And they're all vegan and autistic 

2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

And they're all vegan and autistic 

Well shittttt. Let’s hope they don’t register to vote in 2020

One is a mythical creature who has hoardes of brainless disciples following around, pandering to him.  The other is Jesus.

Edited by Salsh Borski

2 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Well one is a figment of simple minded peoples imagination like Santa or the tooth fairy. The other is a real person so I'll go with Axl!

This is your brain on Brazil. Kids, don't do Brazil.

2 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Well one is a figment of simple minded peoples imagination like Santa or the tooth fairy. The other is a real person so I'll go with Axl!

But is the Axl Rose we know as real as real as the Jesus we know?In 2 million years Axl Rose’s life will be composite of Bret Michaels, Sebastian Bach and Vince Neil’s life combined with Axl turning numetal into classic rock and surviving having a truck deliver 52 Tuesdays of Dr Pepper to his Dolphin filled pool. Who says booze is bad for you? Shouts out to Nipsey Hussle!

14 hours ago, magisme said:

This is your brain on Brazil. Kids, don't do Brazil.

Well I'm not from Brazil so your a fucking moron, this is your brain in retard mode, don't do retard!

31 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy said:

Well I'm not from Brazil so your a fucking moron, this is your brain in retard mode, don't do retard!

Please excuse Magisme he’s a native Venezuelan and hates Brazil.  His English is quite good even though it’s his third language.

8 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

My apologies. Honest mistake. Your posts are so shit that I just assumed.

His speeling and gremmer is atrochus and he runs on every sentince like a fucking dumbcunt so yeah its onyl nachural to think hes brazilian.

LEAVE THE BRAZIL OUT OF THIS YOU RACISTS (although Brazilian is not a race)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Die with envy of our shit, our trannies, our filthy streets and our overall asshole population.

27 minutes ago, maynard said:

Die with envy of our shit, our trannies, our filthy streets and our overall asshole population.

Maynard, I didn't know you were from San Francisco.................

55 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

Maynard, I didn't know you were from San Francisco.................

The only good things about San Francisco is the footage used for The Room and the missions on Driver 1 for Ps1 (great game).

5 hours ago, maynard said:

The only good things about San Francisco is the footage used for The Room and the missions on Driver 1 for Ps1 (great game).

I met Tommy Wiseau. He's just as creepy in person 😂I love the Room

19 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

His speeling and gremmer is atrochus and he runs on every sentince like a fucking dumbcunt so yeah its onyl nachural to think hes brazilian.

I tried 2 do better for you Mr twat! My spellign stll ah little off? RRREEEE!!!!! Or you could keep your mouth shut till I'm ready to dump a load in your belly! About the only thing that cock pleaser of a mouth is good for. 

On a side note, Magisme is just angry he had his ass raped by a brazilian tranny while EstrangedTWAT jerked off in the corner eating his own man juice!

11 hours ago, jdfdemocracy said:

I tried 2 do better for you Mr twat! My spellign stll ah little off? RRREEEE!!!!! Or you could keep your mouth shut till I'm ready to dump a load in your belly! About the only thing that cock pleaser of a mouth is good for. 

On a side note, Magisme is just angry he had his ass raped by a brazilian tranny while EstrangedTWAT jerked off in the corner eating his own man juice!

Imagine writing this and pressing "Submit Reply".