Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

Keith Flint RIP

Yeah, pretty good wager.  Can't really have The Prodigy without the lead singer.

I was never a fan but I still think it sucks when anyone dies that young.  Didn't know it was suicide, though.

My favorite video:

Literally at a loss for words or thoughts. The Prodigy is one of my favorite bands ever and the news of this is simply shocking. Creepily enough, I was binge-listening to them for the past couple of weeks, for reasons I have no explanation of. Have been playing their best of 2005 album while taking a stroll no further than this past weekend. And just several days ago I was thinking about them turning 48 (Howlett), 50 (Flint), 51 (Thornhill) and 52 (Maxim) this year, and them not being these young guys from the 90s anymore. And one of them now being dead is really difficult to comprehend and realize.

R.I.P., Keith Flint.

I can't believe he was only 49, that's insane. Saw them live at a festival a few years ago, you certainly need to be off your nut to fully appreciate it, but it was certainly memorable. Sad to see him go, and sad to see him go like that.

Yeah they were absolutely massive over here. 

They toured with Oasis a few times and the amount of people that still say that they blew Oasis off the stage is unreal 

Very shocked. I don't know what to say. The past few years have been weird.

Firestarter and Breathe definitely favorites.

I think this is all prescription drugs. Get the wrong blend or mix and it flips a suicide switch. 

Without The Beta and her family, Axl would be dead already too. And if something like this happens to him, it will be their fault.

A lot of celebrity hangings recently.

Bit of a coincidence, no?  You'd think pills or a gun would be easier for them to acquire, not to mention less chance of screwing it up.

But killing someone and making it look like a hanging?   I'm just thinking out loud here.

There's a been a string of people you never thought would end up like this.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:28 AM, wasted said:

I think this is all prescription drugs. Get the wrong blend or mix and it flips a suicide switch. 

I think this is a good explanation. Something's different now vs. a few decades ago.

17 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

There's a been a string of people you never thought would end up like this.

I think this is a good explanation. Something's different now vs. a few decades ago.

I’ve heard that sometimes the anti depressants just make you happy enough to kill yourself. 

There is this idea of not dying pissing into a bag. Some people want a pill to end it. F