Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Will Bumblefoot's guitar parts be deleted from the next GNR album?

Will Bumblefoot's guitar parts be deleted from the next GNR album? I sure hope Axl doesn't make the mistake of including his awful guitar playing on CD II. 

20 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Will Bumblefoot's guitar parts be deleted from the next GNR album? I sure hope Axl doesn't make the mistake of including his awful guitar playing on CD II. 

I'm going to dip into my Home Equity Line of Credit for the unlocked and loaded edition of Chinese Democracy

19 minutes ago, wasted said:

Ron’s rhythmn guitar might be there but all riffs and solos will be Slash or Fortus. 

What about Buckethead`s solos ? will Axl keep them ?

2 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

What about Buckethead`s solos ? will Axl keep them ?

Might keep anything that works. But I feel like they will want just the current line up on the album even if the songs are from all over. 

the parts that Bumble recorded should remain.
This would be of practical use.
Slash could study what Bumble did, and learn from it.

@GUNNER do not you agree?

Edited by auad

Slash should listen to that noise BBF recorded over Shackler's Revenge to know what not to do with a guitar.

Of course he would be getting canned.. so would Bucketheads.. nobody fucking cares about what they recorded outside of a handful of neckbeards on the forums. 

28 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

Next GnR album!? Hahahahaha. That one never gets old. 

You think that Axl is going to pass up on the ultimate humiliation of having Slash play on music that he originally quit the band over? 

4 hours ago, auad said:

the parts that Bumble recorded should remain.
This would be of practical use.
Slash could study what Bumble did, and learn from it.

@GUNNER do not you agree?

Dude, I'm not a Slash hater ...

Slash is my favorite guitar player ever ...

The thing is, I'm not a blind fan or deaf ... I only say the truth.

Bumblefoot has probably 100 x more guitar skills than Slash, is 1000 x a better person and has amazing teeth .... but his tone and melodic hability is far from Slash's. I'm not saying I doesn't like BBF ... I think his accustic material is really good ... but his noisy job on GN'R is a bit meh to my taste ...

veY5WasVZfiDfoEnCpednW.jpg

(amazing teeth)

Something similar happens to Bucket. The difference is, Bucket totally owns Slash on that nightrain solo ... well, at least that's my opinion ... but I only think like that in that specific situation. I don't know how Bucket's teeth are ...

Same happens with Robin Finck ... TIL's solo is Slashier that anything that Slash has done in the past  +25 years.

489f32849dd644b7056299f6e10e602a.jpg

(great teeth)

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

Bumblefoot has probably 100 x more guitar skills than Slash, is 1000 x a better person and has amazing teeth .... but his tone and melodic hability is far from Slash's. I'm not saying I doesn't like BBF ... I think his accustic material is really good ... but his noisy job on GN'R is a bit meh to my taste ...

(amazing teeth)

Something similar happens to Bucket. The difference is, Bucket totally owns Slash on that nightrain solo ... well, at least that's my opinion ... but I only think like that in that specific situation. I don't know how Bucket's teeth are ...

Same happens with Robin Finck ... TIL's solo is Slashier that anything that Slash has done in the past  +25 years.

(great teeth)

Okay, bro.
Maybe someone who plays the guitar sees from other angles.
I respect your opinion.
I like what Ron did on a CD, and I think he's a great live musician.
Not detracting from Slash's story, of course. Very talented, and very lucky to have made those hits in the past. We will see in the present, if there is a new disc on the way.

On 3/1/2019 at 2:55 PM, GUNNER said:

(amazing teeth)

(great teeth)