Sign in to follow this  
Miser

Who was the worst member of nuGNR

Who was the worst member of NuGNR  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the worst member of NuGNR?

• Robin Finck
    • Tommy Stinson
    • Chris Pitman
    • Buckethead
    • Richard Fortus
    • Bumblefoot
    • Brain
    • DJ Ashba
    • Frank Ferrer

2 minutes ago, auad said:

@GUNNER Forgive the ignorant.

Queen is and always will be one of the greatest bands of all time, and there will never be anything like it.

Thank you for unintentionally confirming that Queen is in fact shit.

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Thank you for unintentionally confirming that Queen is in fact shit.

you should introduce us to your enormous talent "fellow" ...

have a nice day.

Just now, auad said:

you should introduce us to your enormous talent "fellow" ...

have a nice day.

Come on over and I'll put my enormous talent on you.

31 minutes ago, auad said:

@GUNNER Forgive the ignorant.

Queen is and always will be one of the greatest bands of all time, and there will never be anything like it.

Different opinion from yours =/= ignorance.

Queen is great but I totally understand those who don't like them. I mean, half of their catalogue is cringe-worthy at best. It's just that their good stuff is really awesome.

57 minutes ago, MillerGNR said:

Different opinion from yours =/= ignorance.

Queen is great but I totally understand those who don't like them. I mean, half of their catalogue is cringe-worthy at best. It's just that their good stuff is really awesome.

Almost there man.

Different opinions...ok.

but consider queen shit? Ignorance off course.

does not agree?

Edited by auad

54 minutes ago, auad said:

Almost there man.

Different opinions...ok.

does not agree?

Holy shit you're dumb. :lol:

1 minute ago, magisme said:

Holy shit you're dumb. :lol:

Me?

I think this word fits you perfectly.

ignore my posts, as I do ignoring yours.

3 minutes ago, auad said:

Me?

I think this word fits you perfectly.

ignore my posts, as I do ignoring yours.

>ignoring

>responding

Choose one.

@MillerGNR What's it like living among people like this? Is Brazil unironically full of fanatics who get triggered whenever people disagree with them about rock music?

Edited by magisme

1 minute ago, magisme said:

>ignoring

>responding

Choose one.

@MillerGNR What's it like living among people like this? Is Brazil unironically full of fanatics who get triggered whenever people disagree with them about rock music?

Ok man.

Queen is shit!

Satisfied?

You win!

Just now, auad said:

Ok man.

Queen is shit!

Satisfied?

You win!

How do I win? Unlike you, I'm not emotionally attached to what other people think of Queen, so you can have whatever opinion of them you want.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

How do I win? Unlike you, I'm not emotionally attached to what other people think of Queen, so you can have whatever opinion of them you want.

Finally we agree.

I learn a lot here everyday.

sometimes the best is not participate in some questions.

But the way... Queen in a GNR thread.

Almost forgot...nothing makes sense here.

to close this question:

I’m not “emotionally attached” to Queen..,deny Queen’s importance to music is what I disagree. That’s it.

Edited by auad

4 minutes ago, auad said:

I’m not “emotionally attached” to Queen..,deny Queen’s importance to music is what I disagree. That’s it.

Important and Shit are not mutually exclusive. I never said they were unimportant.

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Important and Shit are not mutually exclusive. I never said they were unimportant.

Right. Now you're talking like an adult. 

hug

1 hour ago, auad said:

Almost there man.

Different opinions...ok.

does not agree?

Well, I consider many bands shit. And I don't think it's due to ignorance but to having my own style. Shit is not that strong of a word anyway. Half of GNR catalogue is pure shit too. lol.

27 minutes ago, magisme said:

What's it like living among people like this? Is Brazil unironically full of fanatics who get triggered whenever people disagree with them about rock music?

Brazilian rock fans are very emotive. They usually get personally offended when someone says the least negative thing about an artist they love. It's shit. I don't like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. You can not imagine the amount of triggering it causes among their fanbase here.

23 minutes ago, magisme said:

I love NIN. And I really think Trent Reznor is a more than fine human being. But I know that just as every artist out there, he's a left wing cunt who wants a world without borders while living in a mansion surrounded by huge walls. If anyone says NIN/Trent is shit, I couldn't care less. His music means a lot me. What other people think about them means absolutely nothing to me. It's a good way to approach life, living in groups, the internet, etc. I love the music, respect the guy to some extent but that's it. He's not a kind of god, above any criticism or mockery to me.

15 minutes ago, magisme said:

That's what I always say when I'm saying how I think PF, LZ, Eric Clapton, blues rock, etc. are all shit. I know they're important. But they do nothing to my soul or my brain. It's not Brazilian music level shit, but it's not good either.

Edited by maynard

45 minutes ago, MillerGNR said:

Well, I consider many bands shit. And I don't think it's due to ignorance but to having my own style. Shit is not that strong of a word anyway. Half of GNR catalogue is pure shit too. lol.

Brazilian rock fans are very emotive. They usually get personally offended when someone says the least negative thing about an artist they love. It's shit. I don't like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. You can not imagine the amount of triggering it causes among their fanbase here.

I love NIN. And I really think Trent Reznor is a more than fine human being. But I know that just as every artist out there, he's a left wing cunt who wants a world without borders while living in a mansion surrounded by huge walls. If anyone says NIN/Trent is shit, I couldn't care less. His music means a lot me. What other people think about them means absolutely nothing to me. It's a good way to approach life, living in groups, the internet, etc. I love the music, respect the guy to some extent but that's it. He's not a kind of god, above any criticism or mockery to me.

That's what I always say when I'm saying how I think PF, LZ, Eric Clapton, blues rock, etc. are all shit. I know they're important. But they do nothing to my soul or my brain. It's not Brazilian music level shit, but it's not good either.

Very good post. I agree with almost everything.
I also really like NIN.

I'm not going to dwell on this conversation, I'm tired of the intolerance of  people here, and this stupid prejudice against the Brazilians.
I lost minutes of life participating in this thread. lesson learned.
in this place, when you disagree with something, you are attacked. I do not need this. I'll think long before I join the threads.

Edited by auad

1 hour ago, MillerGNR said:

I don't like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.

Why would you trigger me like this? Have you no compassion? Have you no soul? Are you Brazilian? My, oh my, the ignorance!!!11!!

Auad is a good guy. But I notice a certain bias in his speech from time to time. It all depends on who we are talking about. But he's mostly positive, a true music lover and seems to have a much more positive approach to the art than most of us here.

My suggestion would be ease up on the sensitivity a lil bit.

Don't think it's really prejudice against Brazilians. We have a bad fame internationally for being over the top PASSIONATE about 80s rock bands. It's a fact, a fun fact.

Nothing makes sense in this place or any GNR forum. What else is left to discuss? if people bring up Queen here that's good, at least it's something we can talk about besides the usual jokes we keep repeating.

In this place you can either agree or disagree, you will be attacked, your favorite band will be attacked, your nationality will be attacked, your privacy will be attacked, etc. :lol: 

Don't want to write a wall of text but since we are talking about Brazil/Queen. There's this horrid Freddie/Montserrat Caballet album called Barcelona which is known as big pretentious turd with an awful synth orchestra all over the album (Freddie was afraid to use a real orchestra because he could not control every bit of it). It has one OK song in it. The rest is pure crap. Now go and tell that to Brazilian Queen/Fred fans. Look YT comments. These people are sick, irrational creeps. People have the right to dislike your favorite artist, especially their awful albums.

I wish auad understood that the Brazil bashing is just a meme we have because TB sucks so bad.

I wish auad knew that we're all cracking jokes and seem to be in a good mood.

Okay, guys.
Let's move on.
peace for all.
As I said, I will think long before I participate in the topics. I'm not always in a good mood.

thank you for the words @MillerGNR.