Sign in to follow this  
auad

The Claypool Lennon Delirium

Just discover this band yesterday.

Amazing sonority. is a duo formed by Sean Lennon and Les Claypool.

I invite you all to know them:

Edited by auad

Great band, one of my current favourites. Their newest single Amethyst Realm is the best single from the new album, but the whole album is solid. Little Fishes, Blood And Rockets and Cricket Chronicles Revisited are highlights as well.

Have you heard the new album yet, auad?

7 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Great band, one of my current favourites. Their newest single Amethyst Realm is the best single from the new album, but the whole album is solid. Little Fishes, Blood And Rockets and Cricket Chronicles Revisited are highlights as well.

Hi.

Just listened to Amethist Realm and this:

I Will listen the whole album.

11 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I downloaded the new album now.
I got it here:

http://files.fm/u/a596dtgh

8 hours ago, auad said:

I downloaded the new album now.
I got it here:

http://files.fm/u/a596dtgh

What do you think of it? I think it's better than their first album. I can't decide what my favourite track is yet, right now it's a tie between Amethyst Realm and Cricket Chronicles Revisited. Easily Charmed By Fools is a good one, too.

14 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

What do you think of it? I think it's better than their first album. I can't decide what my favourite track is yet, right now it's a tie between Amethyst Realm and Cricket Chronicles Revisited. Easily Charmed By Fools is a good one, too.

The file I downloaded has a password ... I could not unpack.
Do you have the whole album?

5 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

What are your favourite tracks? (from South Of Reality, or in general.)

Hmmmm....

Oxycontin Girl

Captain Lariat...although that sounds like it could be a Primus outtake

Amethyst Realm

20 minutes ago, sixes said:

Hmmmm....

Oxycontin Girl

Captain Lariat...although that sounds like it could be a Primus outtake

Amethyst Realm

Oxycontin Girl is a good one. My favourites from the first album are probably Cricket And The Genie (both parts) and Oxycontin Girl. Mr Wright is great too, it's kinda fucked up but it's catchy.

Amethyst Realm is probably my favourite from the new album, though I like something new each time I listen to it. I didn't really care for 'Like Fleas' when I first heard it but after hearing the album a few times I really like it.

7 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Oxycontin Girl is a good one. My favourites from the first album are probably Cricket And The Genie (both parts) and Oxycontin Girl. Mr Wright is great too, it's kinda fucked up but it's catchy.

Amethyst Realm is probably my favourite from the new album, though I like something new each time I listen to it. I didn't really care for 'Like Fleas' when I first heard it but after hearing the album a few times I really like it.

Yes, I'm expecting the same experience. First listen all the way thru, nothing really caught my ear and I almost dismissed it but I remembered I had the same type of response to the first album but I gave that a few more listens and I grew to love it. I don't always do that. I do dismiss a lot of albums and never revisit them

18 minutes ago, sixes said:

Yes, I'm expecting the same experience. First listen all the way thru, nothing really caught my ear and I almost dismissed it but I remembered I had the same type of response to the first album but I gave that a few more listens and I grew to love it. I don't always do that. I do dismiss a lot of albums and never revisit them

Little Fishes and Like Fleas are getting better with every listen, for me. Same with Cricket Chronicles Revisited (especially the outro).

I also have a habit of dismissing albums but if there's a song I really like I'll try to go back to the album at least once or twice.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:14 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Little Fishes and Like Fleas are getting better with every listen, for me. Same with Cricket Chronicles Revisited (especially the outro).

I also have a habit of dismissing albums but if there's a song I really like I'll try to go back to the album at least once or twice.

Full Album :thumbsup:

On 2/26/2019 at 9:47 PM, sixes said:

I like the new album but....I like the first album slightly more....for now