Sign in to follow this  
Miser

A small recruitment drive

Does anyone here have an account on MyGNR? 

I know the idea of this forum is to keep it generally small, so I am not asking for a lot of people, but if anyone has an account on MyGNR, could you try to convince the following users to join us here?

Ronin
DieselDaisy
Ludrigan

Inciting Chaos
EvanG

Axl_N_Dizzy
D-GenerationX

It's just, this forum is supposed to be a GN'R forum and it'd be cool to have some other people who are into GN'R here.

21 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

No. Go back to mygayner if you like it there.

Dude, let the past die. I've got no beef with you anymore.

18 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I want 

@Hans Moleman

@inthisriver

@MBrose

@Budd Dwyer

@MIA

@hotdogman but real name fucker

BACK

also Cardi when he settles down that NDN is one of us.

Hell yes I would love all them back too.

Cardi I feel, idk man, I don't think he's gonna settle down. He's been getting more and more unstable for a long time and he's still a kid, what's he like, 24, 25? 25 was like the high point of me being a fucking lunatic and I'm only settling down and being mature at 28. It might be a "long long time" until touchdown brings him round.

5 minutes ago, sixes said:

Bacardi's ass pics > Diesel 

The guy has a really good level of knowledge regarding rock n' roll and that's what I'd want him here for.

3 minutes ago, Miser said:

The guy has a really good level of knowledge regarding rock n' roll and that's what I'd want him here for.

So go there and talk to him.

2 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

So go there and talk to him.

Have you heard the phrase "let go of the past" man? Are you really gonna like hold a grudge forever? Let it GOOOOOO

5 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

That's nice. Perhaps you could spread that gospel at mygnr.

You realize the more you post, the more I'm gonna reply right? Your replying is pretty much encouraging me to stay here so I can have the last word. Like, did you really never learn basic psychology? If you want someone to go away, you ignore them. Continuing to reply to me is giving me more power than just ignoring me would. I mean for a guy who is 33 you're pretty immature.

5 minutes ago, magisme said:

Imagine showing up at a small gathering where no one likes you and taking it upon yourself to invite more people. How shit would you have to be?

Don't hate the player hate the game

21 minutes ago, Miser said:

You realize the more you post, the more I'm gonna reply right? Your replying is pretty much encouraging me to stay here so I can have the last word. Like, did you really never learn basic psychology? If you want someone to go away, you ignore them. Continuing to reply to me is giving me more power than just ignoring me would. I mean for a guy who is 33 you're pretty immature.

Ok then

4 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

:rofl-lol:

It is though. The original idea behind this forum was to be the GN'R forum that was essentially the cool opposite of MyGNR and HTGTH: A censorship-free zone to discuss the band and whatever else. That was the original idea. It'd be cool to have some more people who actually are still into the band here.....

6 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

It'd be even cooler to have you with people that actually still are into the band.

That's not an option.

7 hours ago, Miser said:

Ludrigan

Keep this fucking inbred retard as far away from here as possible.

Besides, you can always join them. No one holds you here.