Sign in to follow this  
Bill Brasky

Team Brazil is basically Iran (proof inside)

Ladies and Gentlemen 

Team Brazil pays thousands of Canadian dollars 💵 a year to keep it’s state sanctioned websites such as HTGTH and MyGNR a float !

Deny it I dare Jarmo & Downzy to release their taxes !!!!!

They also sponsor  terrorist like groups like Uzi Sucidal LLC

with funds and targets to be Doxxed and harassed like myself and the gentleman from the Appetite for Destruction podcast

You say Brasky your sure reading a lot into.

So I present the MSL original and years later leaks and extortion videos he posted on YouTube  as my evidence 

Skwerl was arrested and charged for far less.

What about MSL ?

Not a fucking thing he was working on behalf of Team Brazil 🇧🇷 

so why punish a valuable employee who promotes the agenda 

Hell his picture is on the fucking official GNR Christmas card !

Well thanks to our fearless leader JB for not selling out the fans

we start our Revolution

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Is this really a thing? :lol:

yes, that's true.

but they are incompetent. I know Fernando fucking hates MSL. They are just stupid. Stupid.

Let's get specific - how was MSL involved, and in what exactly? And then, why... I mean, what would even be the point of maintaing some shit like that? It affects a ridiculous amount of people, in which we are involved. Like, is Axl behind everyone of those leaks, as in MSL was just doing that job, and that's where it ends, or was even all that GNR Truth shit somehow financed by Team Brazil too? Not only money-wise I mean, but like, where did that audio of Axl playing piano come from?

I know I've seen someone at mygina saying Beta simply sends that shit to some whomever around who likes to pretend to be somewhat involved. I believe that to be true, considering Beta has called me and contacted an amateur vechile like Axl Rose Fã Clube many times. I get that point that they don't really get the actual size of what they're supposed to be doing, but specifically with MSL, it seems to be more than just naievety or stupidness. It's clear that there has been a very deceiving agenda going on.

Chinese Democracy works so much better as a conspiracy theory than it does as an album. They should hide a single on a flash drive somewhere in the US and have fans play a GNR version of Pokemon Go to find it. 

Definetly. Which is why Axl is a genius if he is behind the whole thing and it's necessary to understand the whole scope of his work.

And you guys thinking he was a musician.

Axl actually to my knowledge is oblivious to these happenings just informed about planted leaks

This all Da Beta pulling strings

Team Brazil 🇧🇷 🐒  only funds Mygnr and HTGTH to my knowledge 

The others are just rabid dogs who email with her and proceed on her orders sometimes other times they are just trying to be in good favor.

Why do you think they allow certain people on the nighttrain forum ?  Pushing the agenda like good foot soldiers that’s why.

i honestly don’t know the details of the MSL deal but super fan scores a few leaks and then offered to be Beta’s personal troll and PR machine.

Tell me a man with a ego his size wouldn’t love that scenario.

I mean for fuck sake he has posted blackmail videos attempting extortion of GNR. Folks this is the real world if he was not sanctioned by GNR then where are the lawsuits and arrest.

please someone debate that.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl actually to my knowledge is oblivious to these happenings just informed about planted leaks

This all Da Beta pulling strings

Team Brazil 🇧🇷 🐒  only funds Mygnr and HTGTH to my knowledge 

The others are just rabid dogs who email with her and proceed on her orders sometimes other times they are just trying to be in good favor.

Why do you think they allow certain people on the nighttrain forum ?  Pushing the agenda like good foot soldiers that’s why.

i honestly don’t know the details of the MSL deal but super fan scores a few leaks and then offered to be Beta’s personal troll and PR machine.

Tell me a man with a ego his size wouldn’t love that scenario.

I mean for fuck sake he has posted blackmail videos attempting extortion of GNR. Folks this is the real world if he was not sanctioned by GNR then where are the lawsuits and arrest.

please someone debate that.

giphy.gif

I should now be part of Team Brazil with insider knowledge and fun facts.. ya know, because I bought Locked And Loaded

There was a deal done in which I would be returned and Bacardi would be taken for experiments and testing. A swap of sorts. The Cigarette Smoking Man was involved.