Sign in to follow this  
Miser

Is Chinese Democracy a solo album or a GN'R album?

10 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

only at a nitl show did i see a fred flintstone lookalike who dressed like slash come plowing through the crowd in the middle of nightrain, dragging some needled up skank with him, knocking dozens of people on their ass while beligerently yelling about how it's a "real rock concert" and people need to be prepared

You made up the "real rock concert" part. :lol:

Also, Canadians don't count.

when the artist is lazy and does not worry about continuity in his work and launch new arts ...

results in this ...

February 2019 and we talking about CD ...

3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

some couple that'd been up front all show and was now stuck behind him was complaining and he yelled "AINT ANY OF YOU EVER BEEN TO A REAL ROCK CONCERT"

That's bad, but on the other side you have people like jermo and any DJ Ashba fan. Still a wash in my book.

34 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

only at a nitl show did i see a fred flintstone lookalike who dressed like slash come plowing through the crowd in the middle of nightrain, dragging some needled up skank with him, knocking dozens of people on their ass while beligerently yelling about how it's a "real rock concert" and people need to be prepared

Why did none of you did anything :lol: ? you should have knocked him flat on his ass.

21 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

some couple that'd been up front all show and was now stuck behind him was complaining and he yelled "AINT ANY OF YOU EVER BEEN TO A REAL ROCK CONCERT"

This is gold :lol:. Thanks for the laughs :lol:

I just realized that the soul of a record is the lyrics and vocals. Which means unless Izzy comes back the next record will be CD II with Slash on guitar. Axl isn’t going to suddenly start writing Izzy lyrics about heroin and riding motorbikes through tumbleweed. Maybe Duff will bring some punk lyrics or sing a couple but really the future is written. 

Edited by wasted

I'd take Rock The Rock vocals over anything recorded on or for CD all day every day. Twice on all of them.

Edited by Damn_Smooth