Sign in to follow this  
wasted

30 Day Rehab

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Day 18

it’s so easy, easy when there’s only 12 days to go

You don't have to start drinking right away. I was thinking we could go for a bike ride.

You look better. You don't sweat while you eat anymore. And look: you've saved more than a hundred dollars.  I found it in your pants.

31 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You don't have to start drinking right away. I was thinking we could go for a bike ride.

You look better. You don't sweat while you eat anymore. And look: you've saved more than a hundred dollars.  I found it in your pants.

I thought I could do some moderate binge drinking until I get my test results back. 

I think I might have spent more on beetroots and grapefruits than I spent on beer. Fruit is rape. Fruit is a cospiracy, Jerry. 

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

YOINK!

Day 19 white trash get down on your knees time to say goodbye to soda and shitty carbs

Bugs Bunny is kind of a role model. Carrots are the future. What’s up doc?