Sign in to follow this  
wasted

30 Day Rehab

On 2/24/2019 at 3:29 AM, Donald Trump said:

Try vaping it or consuming it in capsule form. 

What is up with CBD?

On 2/24/2019 at 12:06 AM, Donald Trump said:

McDonald's is more effecient at serving a billion people. We've all seen the signs. 

I read once that without the McDonald’s double cheese burger half the world couldn’t afford to eat enough protein. 

Day 9. That was the longest weekend of my life. I’m like one giant question mark. Really? That’s what you’re doing? What are people hoping for here? 

26 minutes ago, wasted said:

What is up with CBD?

I think you need a little bit of thc to make cbd effective. 

Hemp flower will get you a little high. I don't care what people say. 

30 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I think you need a little bit of thc to make cbd effective. 

Hemp flower will get you a little high. I don't care what people say. 

But I could use CBD instead of Ibuprofen when my knew swells up on a flight?

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

I guess. 

Biofreeze is more effective. 

24 minutes ago, wasted said:

I have capsules with various proportions of thc and cbd. They are great for inflammation and recreational fun. I used to use ice packs to combat inflammation but the capsules made that unnecessary. I haven't taken cbd on its own for a few years so I am not sure how it stacks up against ibuprofen for inflammation, however, THC and CBD combined blow ibuprofen out of the water.

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I have capsules with various proportions of thc and cbd. They are great for inflammation and recreational fun. I used to use ice packs to combat inflammation but the capsules made that unnecessary. I haven't taken cbd on its own for a few years so I am not sure how it stacks up against ibuprofen for inflammation, however, THC and CBD combined blow ibuprofen out of the water.

It’s just ibuprofen seems to destroy the liver. Especially if mixed with coffee or alcohol. CBD is not legal worldwide though? 

6 minutes ago, wasted said:

It’s just ibuprofen seems to destroy the liver. Especially if mixed with coffee or alcohol. CBD is not legal worldwide though? 

Tylenol isn't liver safe but ibuprofen should be. 

50 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I guess. 

Biofreeze is more effective. 

Knee spray or deep heat. Don’t ingest painkillers. 

I just did 7 days away from booze last week. Boring as fuck. God speed to 30 days.

Edited by AxlisOld

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I just did 7 days away from booze last week. Boring as fuck. God speed to 30 days.

Shit, I'm sober 20 hours every single day

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Hopefully I don’t have cirrhosis so I can drink again. I haven’t gone jaundice or anything. 

8 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Shit, I'm sober 20 hours every single day

I’ve been sober about 240 hours in a row now. 

Day 11. 

After days of webMD research I’m pretty sure the insurance companies are colluding with the medical services to prevent me from drinking.

If the clinic says there’s something maybe wrong with you, you kind of have to go back for another round of tests. Which is how the medical service gets paid. They know you have insurance so they will milk the quota you have dry. There’s no money in sayng these numbers are high but it’s probably a random fluctuation or due to over indulgence in alcohol and painkillers. 

I had a nightmare that I didn’t pay taxes for 30 years and got locked in south east asian prison where they made me eat glass. Then I woke up drenched in sweat. 

Also I saw a case of 24 cans of PBR in the supermarket. It was like seeing the hottest supermodel of all time in your local swimming pool. I grabbed a bag of oranges and headed for self check out. Supermarkets are satan’s fueling station. 

35 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

A small amount of alcohol is healthy. I imagine it helps circulation in old people. Mixing painkillers and 10 drinks a day probably doesn’t have any medical benefits. But even if you have full blown liver cirrhosis you could still live 10-20 years. Lemmy and Keith must have out lived a lot of people. 

Day 16 If it ain’t one thing it’s a motherfucking nother, word to my sugar and my router and my lemon water. I drank a grape juice and 3 litres of Sprite with 4 packets of Doritos watching soccer on my miracle streaming tv until 2am. Real life. 

Edited by wasted

wasted, god speed my man. This is one of the most intriguing threads you've ever created, we can finally learn more about the man behind the avatar.

1 hour ago, GNS said:

wasted, god speed my man. This is one of the most intriguing threads you've ever created, we can finally learn more about the man behind the avatar.

It’s my honor to give back to the fans that have literally given me everything by saying Hey you too can beat liver failure if you drink lemon juice and play Star Wars Republic Commando in japanese for 2 weeks straight. You too can be the man behind Avatar, you too could become James Cameron and make a world of blue tailed aliens that noone wants to leave.