Sign in to follow this  
wasted

30 Day Rehab

I had a good run but I have to stop drinking for 30 days. I’ll probably just bitch about wanting a drink here and how badly grapefruits suck as a breakfast. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

I had a good run but I have to stop drinking for 30 days. I’ll probably just bitch about wanting a drink here and how badly grapefruits suck as a breakfast. 

Why do you have to stop?

The key to beating any addiction is to replace that addiction with another less harmful addiction. Maybe taper down the booze with a litttle pharmaceutical candy and then taper down the pills with some marijuana and coffee. 

10 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Why do you have to stop?

I had a medical in the middle of a prolonged drinking session. So all

the readings are off the charts. I have to get clear to get better results. 

I was thinking of not drinking the night before but I think I had a couple of beers and a finished off a bottle of wine. Which is much less that usual, which is obviously way over the 2 units a day anyway. 

I’ve had had Alcoholic Liver Disease before. If you stop drinking it goes away. 

So Yesterday was Day 1. I haven’t been two days in 10 years. I might have done a week once or twice by accident. 

So I think I’ll make it to Friday at least. You’re supposed to eat right too. I might have a six pack of cream sodas on Friday. 

Fuck Museli. 

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

The key to beating any addiction is to replace that addiction with another less harmful addiction. Maybe taper down the booze with a litttle pharmaceutical candy and then taper down the pills with some marijuana and coffee. 

I could do food but supposedly I have to eat better as it’s liver related. Coffee is good for liver though. I had like 10 cups of coffee last night and stayed up til 4am watching TD. 

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Smoke Weed 🚬Drink Amber O’duels 🍺 

Jerk off or slay pussy

👨‍⚕️ Brasky’s orders 

Report back in a week.

Is that 0% Beer?

This whole medical insurance thing is a scam. 

On 2/18/2019 at 5:41 AM, GnRLiars said:

Say hi to Artie Lange in rehab

Artie’s not here and what happened to his nose? 

Day 5 so this is what sober people like. You’d think being sober they’d actually make something good to compensate for it. I guess I’ll eat a can of tuna and try to watch a tv series. Coffee. 

On 2/18/2019 at 2:34 AM, wasted said:

Is that 0% Beer?

This whole medical insurance thing is a scam. 

0.5 but does taste like real 🍺 

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

Alcohol stays in your system only for a matter of hours not days

it’s a blood test for elevated liver enzymes. Which can be caused by liver damage or imflammation because of alcohol use. It coukd be over use of painkillers too. 

Edited by wasted

it’s a blood test for elevated liver enzymes. Which can be caused by liver damage or imflammation because of alcohol use. It coukd be over use of painkillers too. 

I wouldn't tamper with 0.5 beer. Just let your liver heal for thirty days and go back. Better to be able to drink again than none for the rest of your life. 

One day at a time. 

Another thing to strive for is to be at a place in life where you don’t have to chemically alter your brain to have a good time!!!

4 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Another thing to strive for is to be at a place in life where you don’t have to chemically alter your brain to have a good time!!!

Oh fuck off with that.

32 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Oh fuck off with that.

Why so angry? 

I didn’t insult or call anybody a name. 

It’s weird how defensive people get sometimes. It’s ok to have different opinions on things. But share an opinion that isn’t supporting drug or alcohol use and the first response is always “you condensing prick. You aren’t better than me. Fuck off.” 

Get drunk every night. More power to you. It’s your life, live it how you want.  And it’s also OK to not have to drink to have a good time. 

You shouldn’t get offended because not everybody has to get drunk to have fun. 

I don’t need to drink, smoke or do drugs to relax or have a good time. Sorry if that makes people angry. 

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Why so angry? 

I didn’t insult or call anybody a name. 

It’s weird how defensive people get sometimes. It’s ok to have different opinions on things. But share an opinion that isn’t supporting drug or alcohol use and the first response is always “you condensing prick. You aren’t better than me. Fuck off.” 

Get drunk every night. More power to you. It’s your life, live it how you want.  And it’s also OK to not have to drink to have a good time. 

You shouldn’t get offended because not everybody has to get drunk to have fun. 

I don’t need to drink, smoke or do drugs to relax or have a good time. Sorry if that makes people angry. 

Wasn't angry. Tone of voice is difficult to convey online.