Donald Trump

2019 not shaping up to be a good year for Michael Jackson

You've got to be pretty egotistical to think that an episode of your cartoon enabled MJ to remove a little boy's pants.

In the long run this will only add to the legend of Michael Jackson. He was a pop star so rich and powerful that he had his own Peter Pan theme park where he molested little boys as their unsuspecting parents sipped on vintage merlots next door.

Right now I am choosing not to listen to his music because I don't want to risk permanently linking up the songs with images of Jacko molesting little boys. 

Do you think people have a bigger problem with the thought of listening to music made by a child molester, or the possibility that the songs they have loved for years were inspired by little boys bum holes?

R. Kelly I could listen to right now. It has been well known for close to 20 years that he had a thing for underage girls. In fact, it is tough to feel sorry for any of his post Aaliyah victims. These chicks are on the same level with the women who have dated OJ Simpson post Rockingham and Bundy.

It doesn’t seem to affect Picasso, Elvis, Chaplin, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stones or Tina Turner. It just adds to the mythology. MJ kind of had to go to next level to mesmerize the masses. The whole child star thing had to end like this. 

3 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Jesus Fuckstick. Shut. Up.

Sorry I thought it was worth sharing. 

It does seem to be that any publicity is good publicity. GNR were like that. A few bands could done what they did but they just didn’t get fucked up enough. 

MJ is basically like the pop music version of Chinatown. 

Edited by wasted

In a twisted sort of way this puts MJ ahead of Elvis and The Beatles. Nobody else in popular music has a story that compares to this. 

22 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

In a twisted sort of way this puts MJ ahead of Elvis and The Beatles. Nobody else in popular music has a story that compares to this. 

MJ really embodies Hollywood’s obsession with eternal youth. The fact he was a child star and that somehow is what everyone wants. He kind of the next level. But you’d guess it will get worse from

here. Takeshi 6ix 9ine is already in jail for child rape? That was the starting point!

It helps when you set out to create the biggest album of all time and you actually pull it off. We can all now insinuate what happened to Michael's other glove. If the missing glove is found around a young boy's dick, you must acquit.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

It helps when you set out to create the biggest album of all time and you actually pull it off. We can all now insinuate what happened to Michael's other glove. If the missing glove is found around a young boy's dick, you must acquit.

It seems like a symbiotic relationship where the culture imagines what it wants. MJ couldn’t make the best album unless we unconsciously veto’d the idea of a child star revamping motown in the 80s. Everyone was onboard with the idea of MJ. But now there will be a stigma around child stars which makes it much harder to do it again. We hypnotized ourselves into the right context. If MJ was in Libya he have been beaten to death in the streets much earlier in his career. He’d never have got to Neverland level. At this point he’s a monster but as time goes people will realise he was just part of a much broader problem. 

Edited by wasted

12 hours ago, wasted said:

It doesn’t seem to affect Picasso, Elvis, Chaplin, Jerry Lee Lewis, Stones or Tina Turner. It just adds to the mythology. MJ kind of had to go to next level to mesmerize the masses. The whole child star thing had to end like this. 

Sorry I thought it was worth sharing. 

It does seem to be that any publicity is good publicity. GNR were like that. A few bands could done what they did but they just didn’t get fucked up enough. 

MJ is basically like the pop music version of Chinatown. 

I meant Al Jean, not you.

6 hours ago, wasted said:

It seems like a symbiotic relationship where the culture imagines what it wants. MJ couldn’t make the best album unless we unconsciously veto’d the idea of a child star revamping motown in the 80s. Everyone was onboard with the idea of MJ. But now there will be a stigma around child stars which makes it much harder to do it again. We hypnotized ourselves into the right context. If MJ was in Libya he have been beaten to death in the streets much earlier in his career. He’d never have got to Neverland level. At this point he’s a monster but as time goes people will realise he was just part of a much broader problem. 

MJ buying into families to molest their kids isn't all that different than colleges charging rich people to admit their scholastically challenged kids. Do you think President Bush and President Trump got into Yale and Wharton based on their academic prowess? Nino Brown said it best: "This is the American way."

5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

MJ buying into families to molest their kids isn't all that different than colleges charging rich people to admit their scholastically challenged kids. Do you think President Bush and President Trump got into Yale and Wharton based on their academic prowess? Nino Brown said it best: "This is the American way."

Children weren’t a target market always. Youth culture came first. Then Disney, cartoons, then music industry at somepoint started seeing money in it. The culture had to come along way before a gay black child star could build a rollercoaster in his back yard and have sleepovers with 7 year olds when he was 30. But it was all done in the worship of the almighty dollar. Once the culture is there it then just comes down to money. 

We or the media like to isolate the problem. It was just this sick monster MJ. But really Cory Feldman has been saying it’s much more wide spread. Once children became a commodity that must distort what normal people think. The industry still has this way of dealing with it. MJ is sacrificed so Bryan Singer can keep the money coming in. Ban a Simpson’s episode but keep the Mickey Mouse Club open churning out new victims. 

Edited by wasted

5 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I meant Al Jean, not you.

Yeah he’s lost it.

You have to ban the media and every tv station and stadium MJ ever used based on his logic. His whole career is about grooming kids. Everyone in the world threw MJ a few bucks.

The narrative is he tricked us but we knew we unconsciously created MJ. We don’t listen to kids when they say were molested, then we make them a commodity in Goonies movies. In some way they are joining the adult world, and MJ wants to remain a child. MJ was accepted because adults were like I also want to play Pokemon Go and eat McDonald’s and dress up like Luke Skywalker at Halloween

in my 40s. MJ was like the perfect combo of Disney character and victim. 

Also too late he’s not using that ep anymore. 

Edited by wasted

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I hope he incorporated some of MJ's bedroom moves like having her bend over and spread her ass cheeks. And if she said no, he could always say.....baby one more time?

Interesting and perhaps disturbing story...  Michael Jackson once called our store and asked if we had any small, not mature, young looking Salami...  I hung up on him immediately.

16 hours ago, sixes said:

I hope he incorporated some of MJ's bedroom moves like having her bend over and spread her ass cheeks. And if she said no, he could always say.....baby one more time?

We ain’t in Neverland anymore, we in Carcosa, you gonna Diiieeee!!!

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

What exactly did they think was going to happen when this Epstein guy offered them $200 for a massage? 

I think he had a system. He would try something if they didn’t like it he would get them to find someone else but keep the money. But that’s only the beginning. there were 80 girls. 

Eventually he has an island and was importing girls from Ecaudor to parties. But he was smart to get all these powerful people to his island so they can’t prosecute him without implicating Clinton. There’s a pic of Bill and Spacey on Epstiens plane. 

6 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I think I have heard my friend Conspiracy George talk about this guy before. Something about Clinton and a pedo island. 

How involved the rich people are is the conspiracy. But Epstein was definitely running a ring. 

Trump threw him out of Mar-a-Lago once for approaching a friend’s underage daughter. 

There’s literally no wxplanation why he got a 13 month sentence for running a 80 girl ring. One might be all these rich politicians flew to his island for parties and he has compromising pics of Clinton or whoever.