Jump to content
Donald Trump

2019 not shaping up to be a good year for Michael Jackson

Recommended Posts

I assume MJ wasn’t in therapy. 

 

It seems like he was actively trying  to fix his inner child by going back to being a child. Which is a rookie move. His abuse must have set up some kind of fear of rejection in the adult world so he remained a child. He’d really have to trust the adult world but that song Childhood suggests he kind of went full Catcher in the Rye. 

 

I just wondered if he ever stopped or got in therapy. I remember him writing on a mirror “children are innocent” which is creepy. But also sounds like therapy talk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

As for evidence, in the movie, one of the accusers says that MJ videotaped their session, then immediately deleted it.  He did NOT want to get caught.

 

The other case was the other guy, the one and only time MJ tried to fuck him in the butt, and he called the kid frantically and told him to throw out his underwear cause there were blood droplets on it.

 

The movie addresses how careful MJ was.  I'm not saying it's true or false; but if Miser had bothered to actually watch it, he might not have had to write walls of texts about "evidence."


Don't you think that shit is kinda convenient? "Oh I had this evidence but MJ said to delete it so I did. Oh, I had this other piece of really incriminating evidence but MJ said to throw it away so I did."

And that's just these two guys, what about all the other kids?

Why would I want to watch a piece of carefully constructed propaganda? I'd prefer not to be brainwashed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Miser said:

Why would I want to watch a piece of carefully constructed propaganda? I'd prefer not to be brainwashed.

 

Most people like to come from an informed position when getting into long winded arguments.   Not you though, you just like to see how much diarrhea your keyboard can spew.

 

I can't say whether I know for a fact whether or not Michael fucked those kids.  I certainly think there's compelling reasons to think he really did, but I'm not here stating it for a fact either way.

 

You, on the other hand, are arguing that he in fact is innocent, cause you "know it."   You've stated your opinion as fact without even watching the program we're discussing.  You took a few minutes to read the synopsis, most likely written by hardcore MJ truther nutswingers, and then concluded based on that and your own personal opinions that MJ is innocent.

 

I watched all four hours of the documentary before I said anything, and even then, I said "I will never know for certain, but it definitely looks bad."

You watched zero minutes of the documentary before you inserted yourself into the discussion, making it exclusively about YOU and YOUR FEELINGS and YOUR OPINIONS.  Your conclusion is "Michael Jackson is innocent, and this is a fact, cause Misers says so, and if you disagree, you're brainwashed."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miser, it seems as if you have formulated your opinion of MJ's innocence based on your hatred of the ME TOO movement. Nobody in here has stated that they think MJ's music should be banned because of this documentary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

 

Most people like to come from an informed position when getting into long winded arguments.   Not you though, you just like to see how much diarrhea your keyboard can spew.

 

I can't say whether I know for a fact whether or not Michael fucked those kids.  I certainly think there's compelling reasons to think he really did, but I'm not here stating it for a fact either way.

 

You, on the other hand, are arguing that he in fact is innocent, cause you "know it."   You've stated your opinion as fact without even watching the program we're discussing.  You took a few minutes to read the synopsis, most likely written by hardcore MJ truther nutswingers, and then concluded based on that and your own personal opinions that MJ is innocent.

 

I watched all four hours of the documentary before I said anything, and even then, I said "I will never know for certain, but it definitely looks bad."

You watched zero minutes of the documentary before you inserted yourself into the discussion, making it exclusively about YOU and YOUR FEELINGS and YOUR OPINIONS.  Your conclusion is "Michael Jackson is innocent, and this is a fact, cause Misers says so, and if you disagree, you're brainwashed."

 


Because there's really no point, is there? If you ever listen to his music after this documentary, you're a bad person. Because in the public mind, this documentary proved he was a monster, and as we live in the age of social media, that's all that matters. Same goes for whoever their next target is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we can add Aaron Carter to the list of kids MJ molested. It is funny how he is now defending Michael as a great guy when he admitted only a few years ago that MJ gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15. I don't know of too many great 40 something year old guys who give cocaine and alcohol to 15 year old boys.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Jackson buying a ring while out shopping in disguise with a little boy in tow. Sure Michael, we all believe that ring was for Sheryl Crow.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sixes said:

What's that wet spot on his pants? 🤔

Contad Murray said MJ wore black pants because he leaked urine. 

Edited by wasted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Conrad Murray vigilante hero now ?

He put the condoms on MJ every night. That’s what he confirmed after he left prison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wasted said:

He put the condoms on MJ every night. That’s what he confirmed after he left prison. 

WTF !

Kill them all with Fire 🔥 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

WTF !

Kill them all with Fire 🔥 

The condoms were because urine leaked out constantly. Suppusedly MJ didn’t know how put a condom on. But he did have that skin disease. So that’s something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Do you guys think Slash ever passed-out at Neverland?

I imagine Slash left a chipped tooth or two under the pillow at Neverland. 

 

Do you think this documentary might reignite the feud between Axl and Slash? Doug Goldstein claimed that Slash playing with somebody (MJ) whom Axl believed to be a child molester is what caused the rift to begin with. Give In To Me sounds pretty dirty now in light of what we learned from watching Leaving Neverland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“You know what?! I've been hearing a lot about this particular interview from a lot of people that he really pissed off," Slashreplied (hear audio below). "And I've heard that. And I don't think there's any truth to that. I mean, obviously, the band stayed together for years after that whole thing. And it wasn't a big deal at the time. And if it did piss anybody off, it was something that went away. So I don't think it had anythingto do with the original GUNS N' ROSES' demise."

Slash also explained that he doesn't go out of his way to read any of Goldstein's interviews that have to do with GUNS N' ROSES. "I don't wanna read or hear that guy's B.S., so I just avoid it," he said. "That way I stay sane. [Laughs]"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Miser said:


Because there's really no point, is there? If you ever listen to his music after this documentary, you're a bad person. Because in the public mind, this documentary proved he was a monster, and as we live in the age of social media, that's all that matters. Same goes for whoever their next target is.

 

So that's what this is about?  You're vehemently defending the guy cause you're afraid if you don't, you'll be judged by "social media?"

Who gives a fuck.  Social media isn't real.   Turn off your computer.

 

If I meet someone that really loves Michael Jackson's music, I don't give a shit.  That's up to them.  I've wanted nothing to do with the guy since the early 90s so it's an easy decision for me.

 

When Louis CK became an "unperson" I said fuck it, and made sure I had everything he's ever done downloaded.   I don't give a fuck that he likes to jerk off in front of ugly chicks.  But I also don't advertise that on twitter.  Why invite those fuckers into your home?

 

Obviously none of us had a problem with Axl making Stephanie Seymour shit in a kitty litter box.  Or beating Erin Everly.  Or that time he clocked his neighbor lady with a wine bottle.

 

But if it turns out he collects homeless guys and eats them, or he fucks children, then yeah, I'm gonna be a bit conflicted about supporting this band any further.

 

Make up your own mind.  Choose your battles.  Ignore the retards on social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

So did Slash...

after downing a bottle of whisky. 

 

I think MJ had a dicktube fitted every night because he was incontenent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...