Miser

Axl at a guitar show back in July '95

10 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Agreed so when did it happen we was real Axl replaced by this current Mickey Mouse imposter ?

Sometime in 2000

June 2000. Axl looks still like himself. Even his hair looks relatively natural.
37ee978c1b751bb661c387c4ce4c7b1c.jpg

20000622photo02.jpg 

zORsmZiPHFA.jpg

January 2001, six months later. Wearing wigs and starting to look a little strange.
16276104491_3c818d86f2.jpg

16090522810_a4048a3f29_c.jpg

@Miser sir are you able to due fat comparisons and breakdowns like you’ve masterfully done hair comparisons and breakdowns ,

That would truly be fascinating !

49 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

@Miser sir are you able to due fat comparisons and breakdowns like you’ve masterfully done hair comparisons and breakdowns ,

That would truly be fascinating !

Probably could. I think it's amazing how he got fat so quickly between 1995 and 1998. He must've binge ate after Slash left, and if you notice, he's never been consistently slim ever since.

July 1995

hN4E9Yh.jpg

July 1998

46503950_1957266041056048_14129035802050

hqdefault.jpg

The only times he's been skinny since 1998 was in December 2001 (HOB):

Axl3.jpg

2002:
l_7ba02258135084abf2016b8bcc3fb165.jpg

and in 2006.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtUfMU8BDvL7Rd9Q1NIcZ

But he was never as thin as he was in the early-mid 1990s again. He was beefy, but not fat, in 2010, came back fat in 2011 and was by 2014 literally obese, and was until 2016:
38962_1_ver1458508650.jpg

He got a little slimmer while on the crutches in 2016:
0408-axl-rose-broken-leg-signing-autogra

c301c0782b39a6bb15756391f199bc5a--guns-a

and since then he's drifted between chubby, fat and borderline obese. He never regained his figure so to speak after sometime between 1995 and 1998. Around the same time his voice began to change, too.

This was 2010, the last time he could be considered relatively skinny and in good shape. Early in 2014 he was okay but as the year progressed he got bigger and bigger.

z502.jpg

axl-rose.jpg?quality=80&w=807

Edited by Miser

3 hours ago, Miser said:

We know you're gay dude you don't gotta keep saying it over and over.

Dude. Really. Objectively. Look at what you are doing here. Look at, not only what, but how MANY pictures you have posted. With descriptions and histories behind them. It's not only gay, it's stalkery.

47 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Dude. Really. Objectively. Look at what you are doing here. Look at, not only what, but how MANY pictures you have posted. With descriptions and histories behind them. It's not only gay, it's stalkery.

Eh, just bored as shit, and it annoys people like yourself, so it's worth the effort. Minimal use of my talent for picking out fine details. I've been able to reconnect people after 30 years of them not speaking, and recently helped solve a 70 year mystery in my family history. Picking out the minutia of things is fun for me. Something of a hobby. Besides, got to play up to my reputation as the hairline and waistline guy. 

I understand that despite being a near middle aged man you're going to harbor a beef against me for the rest of your life due to things said almost a decade ago, but your obsessive disdain of me is itself "stalkery." You simply cannot leave anything I post - whatever the content - alone. It's nice to know I have a fan.

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

is that supposed to be a bandana or a post-op bandage?

Bandana. He wore the same white bandana in this period of time:

1999:
f6b9f8abc0812be8cc0b95dc3d8ed455--guns-n

1995.jpg

5kb4qaVHo2A.jpg

Miser's talent could be used for the good, but it just looks creepy.

Once I asked him to find the original full video of the dancer they used to use in the backscreen in live shows during TIL, but he didnt gave a fuck. I guess it wasnt gay enough.

Miser, if you could travel back in time to Fantastic Sams in 1987 and pick out haircuts for each member of the Appetite 5, what would you request? I think Axl would have looked good with a Prince Adam aka He-Man hairdo. 

he-man-hed.jpg

17 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Notice how triggered Maynard got.  

You are terrible at noticing when someone is joking or not

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Miser, if you could travel back in time to Fantastic Sams in 1987 and pick out haircuts for each member of the Appetite 5, what would you request? I think Axl would have looked good with a Prince Adam aka He-Man hairdo. 

he-man-hed.jpg

That's why I chose my avatar....Axl and Slash

2 hours ago, MillerGNR said:

You are terrible at noticing when someone is joking or not

Oh I see, so you were joking 6 times in a row based on one little post.  You're like that lady who sucked Slash's asshole.  

20 hours ago, Miser said:

Eh, just bored as shit, and it annoys people like yourself, so it's worth the effort. Minimal use of my talent for picking out fine details. I've been able to reconnect people after 30 years of them not speaking, and recently helped solve a 70 year mystery in my family history. Picking out the minutia of things is fun for me. Something of a hobby. Besides, got to play up to my reputation as the hairline and waistline guy. 

I understand that despite being a near middle aged man you're going to harbor a beef against me for the rest of your life due to things said almost a decade ago, but your obsessive disdain of me is itself "stalkery." You simply cannot leave anything I post - whatever the content - alone. It's nice to know I have a fan.

Lol near middle aged. I'm 33.

11 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Oh I see, so you were joking 6 times in a row based on one little post.  You're like that lady who sucked Slash's asshole.  

Umm... yeah? Is there a limited number of "jokes" one can make? But I see it bothered you so it worked. lol.