John Bonham

Guns N' Roses — Seven — Release Date Pool

I'd like to split and hedge my bets for these 2 dates:

November 24-30   December 1-7

the orginal users who chose these dates can keep all the prizes. I just want to the noteriety and the big dick feeling of selecting the right date.

10 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Did you read the article @auad? What does Slash say?

I read all articles that I post.

Slash say the same blah blah blah as 4tus.

9 hours ago, GNS said:

I'd like to split and hedge my bets for these 2 dates:

November 24-30   December 1-7

the orginal users who chose these dates can keep all the prizes. I just want to the noteriety and the big dick feeling of selecting the right date.

I will sell you my date for $36 amazon gift card. 

“Once he gets back from that, we’re gonna get some more recording done and hopefully get an album out soon. And then we’ll get back to touring.”

hopefully - this word defines the current GNR and what we fans “hopefully” will have from them.

Edited by auad

Hang on, I will find out.  A mod at mygyno used to work at Best Busy, and he unearthed the exclusive details of the Chinese Democracy deal during a conversation with the main sales associate assistant manager of the candy and music departments.  His coworker told him everything about it, all the specifics.  Even though the mod has moved on to be tier 1.5 tech support at Comcast, he still knows several sales associates who are in possession of this highly sought after privileged information.  

Finally ... honesty ...

"Axl [Rose, vocals], Duff [McKagan, bass], myself and Richard [Fortus, guitar] have all talked about… there's material and stuff going on already for a new record," he confirmed (see video below). "It's just, with GUNS N' ROSES, you don't go, 'Oh, there is a plan, and it's gonna be like this,' because that's not how it works. So, basically, the only real answer to give is we're hoping to put a new record out, and we'll just see what happens when it happens."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-confirms-new-guns-n-roses-material-is-in-the-works-praises-really-magical-reunion-tour/

So does a whore's mouth. Doesn't mean it's a great idea. 

This will be the only decade gnr DNR an album. 

I'd rather wait for quality but a decade is long enough. 

8 hours ago, I_Are_ess said:

So does a whore's mouth. Doesn't mean it's a great idea. 

This will be the only decade gnr DNR an album. 

I'd rather wait for quality but a decade is long enough. 

The teens were a transitional era for GNR. Nu Guns were touring a Best of set and then when the regrouping happened that was going in a similar direction and led to Locked N Loaded. That was the teen era statement. 

2021 is a new day.