Sign in to follow this  
auad

The Official "Shut Up 4tus" 2019 Thread

On 7/3/2019 at 6:58 PM, wasted said:

I kind of expect CD II to be completely different to CD sound wise maybe even thematically might not be as focused as CD was. More like UYI but switching between AFD, UYI and CD material. Maybe that is VR plays CD to most people. 

If that is the approach they will take (and using some unreleased CD era material) I wonder if Axl will still keep some of Bucket's and Robin's solos. It seems unlikely. Most fans and Slash probably want just Slash's leads on it. I don't think he'll even agree to rerecord a solo by someone else.

In response to a fan telling Axl Bumble's Catcher solo was cool Axl said it was based on May's solo.

18 hours ago, Rovim said:

If that is the approach they will take (and using some unreleased CD era material) I wonder if Axl will still keep some of Bucket's and Robin's solos. It seems unlikely. Most fans and Slash probably want just Slash's leads on it. I don't think he'll even agree to rerecord a solo by someone else.

In response to a fan telling Axl Bumble's Catcher solo was cool Axl said it was based on May's solo.

I think Slash will treat CD material as demos. Just like he did with Izzy’s songs on UYI or AFD. Fortus might have already worked on old Slash material too. But it will be this line up on the record. Writing credits will be diverse but Slash and Duff will be in control of the sound. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

I think Slash will treat CD material as demos. Just like he did with Izzy’s songs on UYI or AFD. Fortus might have already worked on old Slash material too. But it will be this line up on the record. Writing credits will be diverse but Slash and Duff will be in control of the sound. 

Dream on guys :lolzers:

1 hour ago, auad said:

Dream on guys :lolzers:

What do you think? No album

or CD II?

I feel like it’s 70% no album. But if there is Slash will bring the Spaghetti Incident sound back and rock out Axl’s material. 

But UYI box set way more likely. Less hinges. 

15 minutes ago, wasted said:

What do you think? No album

or CD II?

I feel like it’s 70% no album. But if there is Slash will bring the Spaghetti Incident sound back and rock out Axl’s material. 

But UYI box set way more likely. Less hinges. 

No new album or CD2 in my opinion.

To bring Spaghetti sound back is necessary bring back Matt and the producer of that album.

UYI box is iminent...the machine needs more money...more of the same I supose.

3 minutes ago, auad said:

No new album or CD2 in my opinion.

To bring Spaghetti sound back is necessary bring back Matt and the producer of that album.

UYI box is iminent...the machine needs more money...more of the same I supose.

Will Shotgun Blues be the new single? 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

Will Shotgun Blues be the new single? 

It’s a good idea!

Breakdown remastered on B side.

5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Official "shut the fuck up wasted, Rovim and auad" thread :facepalm:

:lolzers:

I have wasted in my ignore list. Rovim does not spam as much but it's been the same posts for the last 10 years. Might put on ignore later. Auad is cool.

2 hours ago, maynard said:

I have wasted in my ignore list. Rovim does not spam as much but it's been the same posts for the last 10 years. Might put on ignore later. Auad is cool.

Same! 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

imagine having an ignore list and not just telling the posters you don't like to fuck off

Would that make wasted stop spamming the forum though? 

He's the only poster on my ignore list btw. 

I tried ignoring someone a couple times. I found that having the posts ignored just made me more likely to look at them out of curiosity, whereas leaving them "unhidden" I'd just scroll right past them. To each their own.

Wasted is alright as long as he isn't talking about anything GNR related.

My only problem with Auad is that his posts are usually just a video and he says nothing at all.

We all know where YouTube is dude.

Ladies and gentlemen 

Ladies and gentlemen ( please read that in Hans Gruber’s voice )

We have the best quality posters of any GNR site here. So stop bickering in a non humorous way.

I mean at least be super vulgar and funny when insulting each other.

I don’t see the problem. I said there probably wouldn’t be album, but if there was Slash and Duff will probably make it hard rock or whatever. If there’s no album then UYI boxset with Shotgun Blues as the single is likely. 

But it’s obvious to really achieve greatness Slash and Duff need to play on CD II because that is the wrong thing to do and will destroy and create.

The wasted/Rovim fan-fiction extravaganza would be better if Rovim wasn't just a shit wasted cover poster.

If you look really closely, you can see that there’s actually a person attached to 4tus’s nose!