Jump to content
GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, magisme said:

You don't think it would be too obvious and too retarded to make the two indies independent re: partnershits as well?

 

It all depends on how Gunner laid it out. 

 

Did He take all the variables (roll, team and player) and just randomly throw them together with no regard how they turned out?  (You could have three mafia on one team) 

Or did he manipulate it all to make the teams fairly equal in terms of rolls and power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skeeter said:

 

It all depends on how Gunner laid it out. 

 

Did He take all the variables (roll, team and player) and just randomly throw them together with no regard how they turned out?  (You could have three mafia on one team) 

Or did he manipulate it all to make the teams fairly equal in terms of rolls and power. 

Sorry *found them together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

did he throw it all into randomizer.org like a normal person or did he just throw rocks at his cave wall and base the roles on the markings left behind?

 

:lol:

 

I used post-it's with numbers :lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if we have an unofficial vote where anyone can vote for anyone and everyone agrees to vote with the unofficial vote? Except the loser's loser teammates, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a safe guess that there is at least one mafia player per  partner shit

 

So, we pick one team, and focus on those 3 players to get a read

 

We take our 33% chance of lynching a mafia player and get the odds up higher by conducting directed investigations in order to make the best educated guess. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 out of 3 

33% chance of picking the right person 

let me consult with my mathematician................... Please wait 

 

Yup the math works I’m in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

why

My reasoning is that the partnershits are going to make a day 1 majority vote even harder than usual. 

 

Mags idea about a straw vote is a good, too. I could get behind that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

It is a safe guess that there is at least one mafia player per  partner shit

 

So, we pick one team, and focus on those 3 players to get a read

 

We take our 33% chance of lynching a mafia player and get the odds up higher by conducting directed investigations in order to make the best educated guess. 

 

 

Bro!

That is literally the partnership that caused so much discussion earlier. 

Picking one team is the same thing as everybody teaming up to vote out one team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Mags original statement that random kills 

usually end up cornholing the town (since there are more town than mafia).  

 

Pushing a blind kill has mafia written all over it. For a townie the kill would be pure blind and luck. But for mafia? They could subtle control who gets killed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

auad, KFCBucket and Mayhem have one frivolous post each

it is still early day 1 though

Who's the guy who said "hold on to your hats" ?

Fuck that guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Maybe kill Skeeter as a sacrifice to our host @GUNNER

 

A gesture of goodwill

Me and Gunner will always be friends at heart. And besides, I add entertainment value as opposed to people who barely post. 

 

The only people who want me killed are Mafia. 

 

Why would a townie want to kill somebody who actually tries to figure the roles out as opposed to guys who rarely post and add nothing for others to chew on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get too impatient and vote too quickly just to keep things moving along. If I hosted a game it would be over in a few days. 

 

I will chill and see what ya’ll want to do. Straw vote. Random. Something with the slackers. Etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is there 5 pages of this shit already?

 

whos on my team? 

 

@Bill Brasky

@Damn_Smooth

 

ome of of you guys is Mafia I’m understanding...

but I can’t vote for you?

 

 

do you guys wanna team pmwith @Skeeter team and vote off someone from the other team? 

Its a crap shoot obviously...

or do you wanna team up,with the other team and vote Skeeter 

Brasky seems to think he’s dirty

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I’m not goons lie to you guys, I’m fucking lost

Gunner used post it notes to randomly pick teams and rolls. 

 

People are trying to figure out the best way to get the vote started since only half the players are posting. 

 

Some people want a random killing just to get things moving. 

 

People have agreed I’m 100% town. 

 

That is about it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

How is there 5 pages of this shit already?

 

whos on my team? 

 

@Bill Brasky

@Damn_Smooth

 

ome of of you guys is Mafia I’m understanding...

but I can’t vote for you?

 

 

do you guys wanna team pmwith @Skeeter team and vote off someone from the other team? 

Its a crap shoot obviously...

or do you wanna team up,with the other team and vote Skeeter 

Brasky seems to think he’s dirty

 

Honestly JB’s 33% mafia kill option seems the best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...