GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

5 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

why would we make more partnerships when we've already been forced into limiting our votes? what's the actual benefit of a partnership?

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

3 mafia members. 1 per team?

I don't think we can count on that. If roles and partnerships were all chosen randomly, which I think GUNNER has confirmed, it could be any combination of players.

Just now, magisme said:

I don't think we can count on that. If roles and partnerships were all chosen randomly, which I think GUNNER has confirmed, it could be any combination of players.

we know roles (individual characters) and teams (mafia/town alignment) are but i think he kept quiet about partnerships with the gif response

3 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

That’s my guess and either Arnold or KFC as the independent 

You don't think it would be too obvious and too retarded to make the two indies independent re: partnershits as well?

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

we know roles (individual characters) and teams (mafia/town alignment) are but i think he kept quiet about partnerships with the gif response

Yeah, you're right. OP specifically says roles and teams, and nothing about partnerships.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

You don't think it would be too obvious and too retarded to make the two indies independent re: partnershits as well?

I don’t think it’s 2 independents I think 1 is and the other town

i also think each new day we will get new partnershits  

Cardi poised that question to Gunner and got a like from Gunner 

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

why would we make more partnerships when we've already been forced into limiting our votes? what's the actual benefit of a partnership?

Only two things that I can see. 

1. You cut the game down to just six people. So your 3 vs the other 3. You put yourself in the final six. 

Now it’s your team of 3 versus 8 other people. And maybe the first guy you take out is mafia - (1 in 3 chance)....then you reboot the teams. 

2. But the biggest thing is just for safety. If nobody teams up - awesome, everybody plays with Gunner’s twist. But if two partnerships do team up....and your team isn’t one of them....then you and your team are fucked. 

Mags makes good points too as to why not to do it. 

Pluses and minuses to both. For town and mafia. 

1 minute ago, magisme said:

Yeah, you're right. OP specifically says roles and teams, and nothing about partnerships.

Fuck off. No, he isn't right. The teams ARE the partnerships. Any combination is possible.

21 hours ago, GUNNER said:

PARTNERSHIPS:

- TEAM 1: Bacardimayne; Auad; John Bonham

- TEAM 2: Magisme; Major Mayhem; Skeeter

- TEAM 3: Damn Smooth; GNRLiars; Bill Brasky

- KFCBucket and Arnold Layne, have no team

Roles and teams were found randomly

9 minutes ago, magisme said:

It all depends on how Gunner laid it out. 

Did He take all the variables (roll, team and player) and just randomly throw them together with no regard how they turned out?  (You could have three mafia on one team) 

Or did he manipulate it all to make the teams fairly equal in terms of rolls and power. 

1 minute ago, Skeeter said:

Did He take all the variables (roll, team and player) and just randomly throw them together with no regard how they turned out?  (You could have three mafia on one team) 

Or did he manipulate it all to make the teams fairly equal in terms of rolls and power. 

Sorry *found them together. 

Just now, Skeeter said:

i'm wondering the same

like, did he throw it all into randomizer.org like a normal person or did he just throw rocks at his cave wall and base the roles on the markings left behind?

2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

did he throw it all into randomizer.org like a normal person or did he just throw rocks at his cave wall and base the roles on the markings left behind?

:lol:

I used post-it's with numbers :lol:

What if we have an unofficial vote where anyone can vote for anyone and everyone agrees to vote with the unofficial vote? Except the loser's loser teammates, of course.

It is a safe guess that there is at least one mafia player per  partner shit

So, we pick one team, and focus on those 3 players to get a read

We take our 33% chance of lynching a mafia player and get the odds up higher by conducting directed investigations in order to make the best educated guess.