Jump to content
GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, magisme said:

Yes, a vote for you at this point in Day 1 is indiscriminate. bacardi's vote isn't indiscriminate, though. He just doesn't like you. :lol:

So far best suspect I got for the reasons that I posted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, magisme said:

Yes, a vote for you at this point in Day 1 is indiscriminate. bacardi's vote isn't indiscriminate, though. He just doesn't like you. :lol:

There are a lot of people who don’t like me on here. That doesn’t mean I am town or mafia tho!

 

But yes it’s weird how aggressive Brasky is being. 

 

He did this the last game I played. When he was Mafia and I was Town. He is following the same pattern. 

 

It is just odd to be so aggressive towards one person when half the players haven’t even posted yet. That doesn’t scream “I am town.”

 

I would rather see everybody make a few posts before starting to kill people. Only mafia starts killing before the game even starts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

So far best suspect I got for the reasons that I posted 

1. derailment - I'll allow it. Mafia might want to shitpost all over a game to confuse town. I'll also allow Skeeter's explanation that he was playing his role for a bit though. I Elonposted some early last game and I was town.

 

2. Something about Taco Bell - huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

So far best suspect I got for the reasons that I posted 

1. Made three posts about a basketball game 

2. Wanted to form a partnership in a game titled partnership. 

3. JB was the first person to ask others to join a partnership. I just responded to Mags question about it. 

 

Lol, that’s your basis to start killing townies off? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or you fucked up with your super team globalist attempt 

 

Skeeter your hubris is showing 

 

plus im always aggressive on day 1 hoping someone fucks up like you already have

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magisme said:

1. derailment - I'll allow it. Mafia might want to shitpost all over a game to confuse town. I'll also allow Skeeter's explanation that he was playing his role for a bit though. I Elonposted some early last game and I was town.

 

2. Something about Taco Bell - huh?

Just for clarification though. If I was trying to confuse the town would I do it when there were literally only three other people posting? The 7 other players were fast asleep. 

 

Nate posted about two minutes after the nba game ended. I assumed he logged on after watching his fav team win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, magisme said:

 

 

2. Something about Taco Bell - huh?

Poor attempt on humor pointing to his dirty as fuck just kill people post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

Or you fucked up with your super team globalist attempt 

 

Skeeter your hubris is showing 

 

plus im always aggressive on day 1 hoping someone fucks up like you already have

 

I fucked up by somehow making JB ask for a partnership? And then I somehow made Mags ask why a partnership was a good thing?

 

Holy shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magisme said:

Why would we want to pick off a team one by one? Indiscriminate killings are the death of town.

@Skeeter Mags brought up a blunt observation of your strategy 

 

so far your the best suspect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Now it's time for love and to find a way to keep receiving the german's money ...

 

The portuguese people deserves to keep enjoying the sun by the beach without having to worry about anything else ...

Globalism is good.

 

3 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Or you fucked up with your super team globalist attempt

Globalism is bad.

 

Explain yourself, Brasky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

@Skeeter Mags brought up a blunt observation of your strategy 

 

so far your the best suspect

Dude. You are doing exactly what he said that town shouldn’t do. You are 100% doing the opposite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magisme said:

Globalism is good.

 

Globalism is bad.

 

Explain yourself, Brasky.

Globalized invaders always bad

The CDU does not give enough in Monterey awards to the people 

 

it it has become a shell of it’s former greatness 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Dude. You are doing exactly what he said that town shouldn’t do. You are 100% doing the opposite. 

How so ?

i refuses to gang up and form a indiscriminate Execution squad where being town or mafia does not matter 

 

I suspect the teams are mixed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

How so ?

i refuses to gang up and form a indiscriminate Execution squad where being town or mafia does not matter 

 

I suspect the teams are mixed 

You are trying to kill somebody before more than half the players have posted. That’s exactly what Mags said costs Town the game. 

 

You are blaming me for trying to start a partnership when JB is the one who FIRST tried to get one going. 

 

My only talk on the subject was because JB asked my team to join his team. Then Mags asked why would teams want to do a partnership. My “talk” on partnerships came AFTER two people asked about them. 

 

Did I somehow control JB and Mag’s minds to ask those questions? 

 

This is silly. I’m town.

 

But to be honest, it shouldn’t be clear if I am town or mafia. Nobody should know anything yet (except mafia). So to kill people before half the members have even posted?

 

The only reason to do that is if you are mafia. Why would a townie start killing people already? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 votes doesn’t lynch you stupid 

 

maybe i see who votes on you in quick fashion and if no one else votes for you that tells me something also 

 

 

partida_mafia_for_dummies_banner-png.103

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

2 votes doesn’t lynch you stupid 

 

maybe i see who votes on you in quick fashion and if no one else votes for you that tells me something also 

 

 

partida_mafia_for_dummies_banner-png.103

Always with the insults. I didn’t think you were that guy.  🤷‍♂️ 

 

Vote me out if you want. Before half the players have even posted. You will only be hurting the town. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skeeter said:

Always with the insults. I didn’t think you were that guy.  🤷‍♂️ 

 

Vote me out if you want. Before half the players have even posted. You will only be hurting the town. 

It’s not personal it’s a fucking game relax

 

your using emotions not logic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Unvote Skeeter 

 

but he’s my current top suspect 

 

If you suspect me to be town....you would be 100% correct.  Now who do you think looks like mafia scum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, magisme said:

Globalism is good.

 

Globalism is bad.

 

Explain yourself, Brasky.

globalism as a thematic concept in the game is good

skeeter's globalist mafia strategy is bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

globalism as a thematic concept in the game is good

skeeter's globalist mafia strategy is bad

Someone gets it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×