Edited by GUNNER

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Okay i’z Dun Figured Sumthing

Out

3 teams of partnership

1 group KFC , No partnerships 

so 1 member of mafia per each partnership team 

and Arnold or KFC are the independent on the non partnership 

That is a solid theory and merits some consideration. 

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Explain to me how you think this would benefit town and I'll consider it.

It probably is the best route to go to start the game. It gives you the majority of six votes and you can just pick off the other team one-by -one. 

Not that much difference between helping town or mafia really (unless I’m missing something). 

I think it just narrows the game down to six players instead of 11. And it assures that you make that final six.  now it’s your three vs 8 other players. Team up and it’s 6 vs 5 and then 3 vs 3. 

JB’s team has the guy who cares more about a personal grudge than winning the game. So that would always hamper that partnership. 

Mags How about we align our fam @Major Mayhem with the other group: @GnRLiars, @Damn_Smooth And @Bill Brasky and then break the game down do 3 vs 3. 

If everybody stays separate then that’s cool too. But if two teams partner up - the other team is kind of fucked. 

I could be missing something. But that’s my first impression. 

Tho the two solo players would have to join the team of six to save themselves.  So it would be 8 vs 3. 

So it’s basically just a numbers game for the first couple nights. To eliminate a team. And to keep yourself from being the team of 3 that has to battle 8 other players. 

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

Why would we want to pick off a team one by one? Indiscriminate killings are the death of town.

I 100% agree. 

The only downfall is if the two other teams partner up....then your team is fucked. 

35 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Mags How about we align our fam @Major Mayhem with the other group: @GnRLiars, @Damn_Smooth And @Bill Brasky and then break the game down do 3 vs 3. 

If everybody stays separate then that’s cool too. But if two teams partner up - the other team is kind of fucked. 

I could be missing something. But that’s my first impression. 

Dirty Post

poop2gif.gif

33 minutes ago, magisme said:

Why would we want to pick off a team one by one? Indiscriminate killings are the death of town.

Clean post 

yuck-your-clean-laundry-isnt-clean-51091

14op002i625z.gif

Lol. 

I am 100% town. 

Brasky - after you got your role you immediately posted how fantastic the role was. 

Vanilla town role isn’t going to lose their mind worshiping the game manager. 

Mags asked why a partnership would be beneficial. I explained why. Pretty simple. 11 guys, so it’s prob 6 town, 3 mafia and 2 independent. So if a team of three is one of each....that would make of 5 town, 2 mafia and 1 Indy. The goal is to kill 3 mafia before 6 town  get killed. The game is set up for mafia to win. Town always needs that one lucky kill. Sacrificing a town for a mafia.....that’s a huge win for town. 

It is interesting that you immediately say how amazing your role is, then start sucking Gunner’s cock, and are already accusing people of being dirty - before half the players have even posted.  

Would a town player do that? You are pretty much doing the exact opposite of what Mags suggested (which you said was a clean post).

Lol. 

Voting somebody off this early after a couple posts when half the members of fhe game haven’t even posted yet....does that scream mafia or town?

@magisme is that what you mean by indiscriminate kills are the death of the town?

Oh - as for “derailing the thread”....you do realize people are assigned characters, right? When I was MSL I made posts about tennis and betting people and putting the money in escrow. 

Vote me off boys if you want to help mafia and get rid of town. 

10 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. 

Voting somebody off this early after a couple posts when half the members of fhe game haven’t even posted yet....does that scream mafia or town?

@magisme is that what you mean by indiscriminate kills are the death of the town?

Oh - as for “derailing the thread”....you do realize people are assigned characters, right? When I was MSL I made posts about tennis and betting people and putting the money in escrow. 

Vote me off boys if you want to help mafia and get rid of town. 

Yes, a vote for you at this point in Day 1 is indiscriminate. bacardi's vote isn't indiscriminate, though. He just doesn't like you. :lol: