GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

18 hours ago, arnold layne said:

My only suspicion right now, if I had to make a guess, would be skeeter because he adamentally tells us all he's town. I don't know why he is so defensive already. 

But that's not really enough to push a vote on him.

8 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Mostly agree. Lots of narcissistposting as usual, but he seems more defensive as usual as well. 

Nate using the word defensive is something I haven't heard from him in any of the recent games when he was Town-aligned

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

And some people have speculated that the two randoms could be independents or non town/mafia. Since they are the weakest team (two guys compared to three) then there are good odds that Gunner have them some extra power to make up for the smaller team size. 

No. Roles and teams are random.

Why are we still having trouble with this concept? From this point on, anyone who talks about how GUNNER might have manipulated the roles and/or teams goes to the top of the suspect list.

31 minutes ago, magisme said:

From this point on, anyone who talks about how GUNNER might have manipulated the roles and/or teams goes to the top of the suspect list.

🖕🏿 Mags. Give me a example of one mafia game where Gunner hasn’t lied or manipulated the game !  There is a reason for the Lynch Gunner day 1 GNFNR tradition.  Why is that again Mags ?

FOS Magisme 

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

No. Roles and teams are random.

Why are we still having trouble with this concept? From this point on, anyone who talks about how GUNNER might have manipulated the roles and/or teams goes to the top of the suspect list.

What if the person is autistic/senile to begin with?

On 2/10/2019 at 10:14 PM, arnold layne said:

What I don't understand, and what I believe could be important, is whether or not teams can PM with each other's teammates.

For example, can you communicate with each other team two @magisme, @Major Mayhem, and @Skeeter ? I feel like this question should be public knowledge.

I assume there's cross team communication if there are mafia on different parties. 

I have no team mate so I don't know.

:max:

On 2/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, GnRLiars said:

I still haven’t wrapped my head around the fact I’m in a “partnership”

axl-mickey.jpg

:rofl-lol:

4 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

Now back to the point. Have you guys considered that the partnershit (as it stands in the title) may really mean shit? You truly believe GUNNER sat down, thought trough the game itself and then created a masterpiece scenario?

Yup my read on Gunner has always been 

7 hours ago, Skeeter said:

If I didn’t want to play but got a mafia role, I would just come out with guns blazing. I wouldn’t hide away. Seems subconsciously it would be easier to not participate if you were town. 

:rolleyes:

On 2/10/2019 at 2:22 PM, Bill Brasky said:

Official Vote Sleeter 

reasoning his derailment of the thread followed by his Taco Bell ish 🚽 💩 

30 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

🖕🏿 Mags. Give me a example of one mafia game where Gunner hasn’t lied or manipulated the game !  There is a reason for the Lynch Gunner day 1 GNFNR tradition.  Why is that again Mags ?

FOS Magisme 

1. Lying is part of playing the game. It is not a part of hosting the game.

2. When has GUNNER "manipulated" a game? He's had royal fuckups, like the PM incident of 2019, but he's never actively played against the rules that I can recall.

33 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

What if the person is autistic/senile to begin with?

I'll accept a doctor's note.

31 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

:rolleyes:

You don't think GUNNER has more honor than to lie while he's hosting? You don't think there's an apparent GUNNERish ethical code to the way he operates?

I always get bored with how long the game takes. So if you want to vote me out  -  feel free. No hard feelings. 

Town players, I will help you out.

JB and Brasky are dirty. They have been attacking me from the very beginning. Both have been very aggressive early on (before half the people were even positing).....but only against one person. Me.  

Two town players don’t just randomly team up on day one against one of the few players who are actively playing and trying to figure things out.  Town doesn’t know who is who.....and town doesn’t vote out people trying to sniff out mafia. 

JB is also the first person to try and combine teams. 

They played their cards too early. Exposing themselves.

Hell, they just voted for me four minutes apart. That speaks volumes. Townies aren’t in outside communication with each other. 

Lol and for perspective. The last game I played I got voted out half way threw it. 

Same scenario. I was town. And I named who two of the three mafia players were.  Those mafia players were the ones who led fhe charge to vote me out. 

They are doing the same thing here. They just played their cards too early, exposing themselves. 

I am not going to beg though. Ya’ll can hash it out who you want to trust. 

If you vote me out and you are Town....just remember two names. jB and Brasky. 

20 minutes ago, magisme said:

2. When has GUNNER "manipulated" a game? He's had royal fuckups, like the PM incident of 2019, but he's never actively played against the rules that I can recall.

You don't think GUNNER has more honor than to lie while he's hosting? You don't think there's an apparent GUNNERish ethical code to the way he operates?

Hi I'm Troy McClure .

I am sorry to be the person to let you all know that a incident has happened.

The Townie's went back and forth back and forth. Some had ulterior motives while other had genuine hearts.

One Townie  after having a few drinks and looking at his ugly mug in the mirror decided enough so he grabbed a trusty rope and hoped on to the old stool.

After few moments he gathered the courage and jumped.   Alas he left this world.

Saddness5.gif

Gunner Was Moe Szylak Townie

Mod Killed per his own request.

Plan B is now in effect............

There will be no day 1 night !

Instead Welcome to day 2.

Just now, magisme said:

He got butthurt and didn't want to play anymore. That's not manipulation.

Granted but he is notorious for going rouge and not respecting the rules laid out . How many pm screen shots has he threatened to use ? That is a form of manipulation yes ?

21 minutes ago, magisme said:

I remember one game where he got mad and quit the game. He was mafia and was so mad that he actually posted who his teammates were. 

But my favorite Gunner story.  He said the problem with the American health care system was that a hospital would let somebody die on the front steps if that person didn’t have insurance. 

Somebody responded that legally hospitals have to treat somebody, even without insurance. 

Gunner’s response? That’s the problem with American health care. You treat people with no insurance. 

Wtf?

Will he change his MO when hosting a game? Honestly, I have no idea. 

He is either the smartest poster on here or the dumbest. Either way, he is one of the most entertaining. 

7 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Hi I'm Troy McClure .

I am sorry to be the person to let you all know that a incident has happened.

The Townie's went back and forth back and forth. Some had ulterior motives while other had genuine hearts.

One Townie  after having a few drinks and looking at his ugly mug in the mirror decided enough so he grabbed a trusty rope and hoped on to the old stool.

After few moments he gathered the courage and jumped.   Alas he left this world.

Saddness5.gif

Gunner Was Moe Szylak Townie

Mod Killed per his own request.

Plan B is now in effect............

There will be no day 1 night !

Instead Welcome to day 2.

He has quit mid-game 2-3 different games. 

But then comes back after the game and says he did it on purpose to help distract players to help his team win.