GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

This might be a stretch. 

But could the non-posters be doing it as part of their roles?

Is it a coincidence that each of fhe four groups has one member that isn’t posting? There is only a 5.3% chance that each group would have a non-posting player. 

Of the inactives I agree DS is the most suspect, but he probably just doesn't give a sliver of a fuck yet. Skeeter's gotten defensive a few times which isn't really like him. He knew I was going to vote for him and still started momposting and equationposting. Equationposting is the mafia equivalent of a slide thread. 

"Just divide by X, goy. Don't look for the patterns." slZu2J5.png

I'm not sure if I trust JB yet. Seems to be sowing shitseeds. Mags has been pretty pro town so far. Brasky is doing his thing.

The funny thing is that the same reasons you guys are saying I might be dirty are the same reasons I’ve been voted out for in the past.....and was town every single time. 

Go back and look. When town, I’ve tried a little “too hard” to convince people I was town. But in reality I was just trying to share my thoughts on the game. 

I have very little luck as town. Because people automatically think I am dirty. Every. Single. Game. And it’s always the same reason. Post too much, try and explain too much, too defensive, etc. It should be pretty obvious I am town this game. 

Townies defend and explain.  

Mafia attack. 

The game is better when you have active players. Non-active players shit it up for everybody else. You want to vote them out for not playing...but you don’t want to kill off townies for that reason. 

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

This might be a stretch. 

But could the non-posters be doing it as part of their roles?

Is it a coincidence that each of fhe four groups has one member that isn’t posting? There is only a 5.3% chance that each group would have a non-posting player. 

@bacardimayne

@magisme

@Bill Brasky

@arnold layne

Is that too much of a stretch?

Regardless, I think we're on the right track lately picking eachother apart rather than the game like we did for the first 9 pages.

Baseless speculation about the host/game setup is rarely productive and benefits the mafia. I do it a lot when I'm not town.

Just now, bacardimayne said:

Eh, seems a bit of a stretch to me. One person on each team who's not allowed to be active? For what purpose? To make the game shit?

It’s not exactly Conor hosting. 

And look at what it’s causing to happen. Half the recent posts are about guys who aren’t posting. 

One key to a great game is to throw crazy twists that nobody expected.  

Again.....is Gunner a mad genius or did he just put everything on post it notes and randomly throw the game together. I suppose that’s the beauty of him hosting. At the end we could say this was the craziest and best game ever....or we could say “wtf. I can’t believe he put all three mafia on the same team.” I wouldn’t be surprised by either outcome. 

You are probably right. I am probably over thinking it. 

But if you are town and you say “I think Nate is dirty” (and he is dirty) and you point out their mistakes. Won’t the mafia just night kill you the first chance they get?

I mean..

Liars gave up on this game before it even started.

DS signed up at the last minute and is just riding along to see how shit it gets.

auad has never played mafia and has no idea what's going on.

It's not out of character for any of them to be inactive rn

People can say I am dirty all game long - and mafia will back it up - and I can’t shut them up by killing them at night. All I can do is plead my case. 

But call out a mafia and they can just laugh it off and not get too defensive. Because they know they can just kill you in a few hours. 

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

I mean..

Liars gave up on this game before it even started.

DS signed up at the last minute and is just riding along to see how shit it gets.

auad has never played mafia and has no idea what's going on.

It's not out of character for any of them to be inactive rn

👍🏿👍🏽👍🏾

I’m sure you are right. 

I didn’t know that background. 

That would seem like DS and Liars would be town. If they were mafia wouldn’t they feel obligated to at least play for a bit and go down in a blaze of glory?

If I didn’t want to play but got a mafia role, I would just come out with guns blazing. I wouldn’t hide away. Seems subconsciously it would be easier to not participate if you were town. 

8 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

People can say I am dirty all game long - and mafia will back it up - and I can’t shut them up by killing them at night. All I can do is plead my case. 

But call out a mafia and they can just laugh it off and not get too defensive. Because they know they can just kill you in a few hours. 

If you're in danger of dying the doctor might protect you, or the mafia might not target you because it'd make it obvious who they are.

4 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

👍🏿👍🏽👍🏾

I’m sure you are right. 

I didn’t know that background. 

That would seem like DS and Liars would be town. If they were mafia wouldn’t they feel obligated to at least play for a bit and go down in a blaze of glory?

If I didn’t want to play but got a mafia role, I would just come out with guns blazing. I wouldn’t hide away. Seems subconsciously it would be easier to not participate if you were town. 

Laying low on Day 1 doesn't mean they're going to lay low all game. They could just be trying to stay unnoticed until the shit starts getting slung so that they're not the first to get bandwagoned out.

Generally I'm a lot happier voting for the quiet guy with no opinions than the people keeping the thread alive. I find that when the games gravitate around voting for whoever is making noise, the town loses.

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

Generally I'm a lot happier voting for the quiet guy with no opinions than the people keeping the thread alive. I find that when the games gravitate around voting for whoever is making noise, the town loses.

And here it is.....of all the players to be discussing the game while everybody else sleeps.....it’s you and I. 

Did you know that Madison and....I can’t Think of her name now. The blond lady. Her and Madison use to argue constantly. And nobody thought it was too big of a coincidence that two ladies of the same age, from the same city would fight in a GnR forum.  My mind was blown finding that out.  The funniest part was that Madison hated Lithium. But the other lady would always compliment him. 

5 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

And here it is.....of all the players to be discussing the game while everybody else sleeps.....it’s you and I. 

Did you know that Madison and....I can’t Think of her name now. The blond lady. Her and Madison use to argue constantly. And nobody thought it was too big of a coincidence that two ladies of the same age, from the same city would fight in a GnR forum.  My mind was blown finding that out.  The funniest part was that Madison hated Lithium. But the other lady would always compliment him. 

Gotta keep that post count up now that I know Gunner's keeping track.

I'm willing to give auad the benefit of the doubt for it being his first day, but Mayhem, KFC and DS are disappointing and I'm almost ready to vote for one of them.

Just now, bacardimayne said:

Gotta keep that post count up now that I know Gunner's keeping track.

I'm willing to give auad the benefit of the doubt for it being his first day, but Mayhem, KFC and DS are disappointing and I'm almost ready to vote for one of them.

DS and Mayhem are on my team so I can’t cut my foot off yet. But KFC is  teamless and not positing. 

Voting him off would only hurt one guys feelings. 

It would also seem like Gunner would give the smallest team some kind of other advantage so they wouldn’t be totally weak. 

I would vote for kfc to get things moving. 

Official vote: KFC. 

Why?

He isnt playing at all. He is on the weaker team (only two guys) so it’s the safest kill. Gunner is going to throw some crazy shit into the mix of we don’t start doing something. And some people have speculated that the two randoms could be independents or non town/mafia. Since they are the weakest team (two guys compared to three) then there are good odds that Gunner have them some extra power to make up for the smaller team size. 

19 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Wow what a valuable post thanks for the contribution the town is in your debt.

Oh wow. I guess you think you are really valueable to town yourself, huh? Look guys, I contribute:

11 players, 6 votes to lynch, at least 3 mafia REEEEEE 33% or 36% You hear me? I crack the mafia code, follow me!

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

DS and Mayhem are on my team so I can’t cut my foot off yet. But KFC is  teamless and not positing. 

Voting him off would only hurt one guys feelings. 

It would also seem like Gunner would give the smallest team some kind of other advantage so they wouldn’t be totally weak. 

I would vote for kfc to get things moving. 

I'm on Brasky's and Liar's team.

I'm not active because I don't know what's going on. It's hard for somebody to slip up when nobody knows what's happening. I have never liked day 1.

Now back to the point. Have you guys considered that the partnershit (as it stands in the title) may really mean shit? You truly believe GUNNER sat down, thought trough the game itself and then created a masterpiece scenario? Or maybe he just used the partnership mode because none of us would play it in other games and he just loves the idea of partnerships?

Also, are you 100% positive that GUNNER was meticulous in assigning the roles and considering their impact on the play? He himself stated that he may become bored on day one or even fucking up the game itself.

Now. Let's for a moment believe that he really is a Portuguese patriot. Why haven't we spend a minute to talk about the history behind the game?

We have Portugal and Brazil in game. As well as Troika itself (triumvirate?) That would mean that nubmer 3 is important (as there are 3 partnerships and probably 3 mafia players?) You know your roles... Who is good? Who is bad? Are the government guys good? Or maybe we have to watch out for Brazilian characters? Or maybe there is some Illuminati/Troika inside each branch (government, parliament, president)?