GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - DAY 4

I’ve been so busy defending myself....and with half the group not posting.....I have no clue who the mafia might be. 

A money based mafia game might be fun. Just like $10 a player. 

Half the pot going to the winner. Half going to players who perform at a high level during fhe game. 

You could have prop bets. People could bet on things during the game. If you put somebody up for vote and they get voted out you get their money. But if you put them up and they don’t get voted out, they get your money. 

3 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

It's completely impossible to determine who's Mafia and who isn't at this point. 

@Damn_Smooth

@KFCBucket

@John Bonham

@auad

Even 

@arnold laynela   

Not really postong

JB was posting a lot at first. 

But the other guys have been pretty quiet. Arnold has made a few posts. But aud, DS, KFC and Major have been very quiet. 

4 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

It's completely impossible to determine who's Mafia and who isn't at this point. 

@Damn_Smooth

@KFCBucket

@John Bonham

@auad

Even 

@arnold laynela   

Not really postong

I don't really care much for the mathematical equation posts. I don't think they accomplish much. It's like a half assed attempt at being productive.

At the end of the day I think KFCBucket and I will be easy targets as we don't have team mates and therefore we won't have two votes automatically backing us. 

17 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

At the end of the day I think KFCBucket and I will be easy targets as we don't have team mates and therefore we won't have two votes automatically backing us. 

True. 

But there is no guarantee that partnerships will always vote as a group. If player A is a mafia and his two partners put votes up on a player from Another team who is mafia.....does player A vote to kill his mafia brother?

And, some guys aren’t even posting. Like Major. So that limits the power of a team. 

7 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

True. 

But there is no guarantee that partnerships will always vote as a group. If player A is a mafia and his two partners put votes up on a player from Another team who is mafia.....does player A vote to kill his mafia brother?

And, some guys aren’t even posting. Like Major. So that limits the power of a team. 

The way this game is set up this could be the longest day ever.

22 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Lol. 

I am 100% town

I hate this shit. I can't help thinking a player is dirty when they say shit like this... So don't say it!

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

Recently in mafia, the quiet ones who are new to the game have often turned up town, while the quiet ones who regularly play have often turned up mafia.

How you doin', @Damn_Smooth and @John Bonham?

JB has came after me hard three times now. Kind of odd. 

26 minutes ago, magisme said:

Recently in mafia, the quiet ones who are new to the game have often turned up town, while the quiet ones who regularly play have often turned up mafia.

How you doin', @Damn_Smooth and @John Bonham?

Enjoying the Not In This Lifetime Tour of day ones. How are you?

8 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Enjoying the Not In This Lifetime Tour of day ones. How are you?

I'm pretty good.

Lambs and wolves are not used to work together. But there's no other way.

Do you want the troika back, you idiots?

Lets pretend we can all get along to keep the markets and the rating agencies calm. We want that german money in our pockets.

So, get your shit together and get rid of the bad apples. Half of the job is done. Build new bridges. Marcelo is getting tired of kissing old ladies and dirty kids on the street.

28 minutes ago, magisme said:

I'm pretty good.

That's good to hear. So what's the best way to go about this shit? I don't even have a suspect. 

I am helping out today at my kid’s school today so can’t post much for awhile. 

I brought in a book - Charles Barkley’s life story. 

The teacher was grabbing things off her counter and picked up my book and said what’s this, is this somebody’s book and read the title to the class. 

“Whose afraid of a large black man.”  

She mumbled, said “uhhh, oh.” And quickly set it down and walked away. 

37 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

That's good to hear. So what's the best way to go about this shit? I don't even have a suspect. 

Whatever you do, don’t go back and read all the math lessons.