Jump to content
GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - DAY 4

Recommended Posts

EVERYBODY KNOWS WANTS TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO BAG A MAFIA

 

11 players

~3 mafia players

1 indy?

we can assume 4 of 11 are dirty

4/11 = .36

 

36% chance, no narrowing it down to one partnership required

absolute fucking mongs i swear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

EVERYBODY KNOWS WANTS TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO BAG A MAFIA

 

11 players

~3 mafia players

1 indy?

we can assume 4 of 11 are dirty

4/11 = .36

 

36% chance, no narrowing it down to one partnership required

absolute fucking mongs i swear

Yeah the other equations are just sideshow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's how mafia games look like without GUNNER. I enjoyed his shitposting more than everyone feeling like maths professors....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

So that's how mafia games look like without GUNNER. I enjoyed his shitposting more than everyone feeling like maths professors....

1 post by this ID

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

So that's how mafia games look like without GUNNER. I enjoyed his shitposting more than everyone feeling like maths professors....

Wow what a valuable post thanks for the contribution the town is in your debt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

I think that partnership with team 1 is a great idea.

That’s all you got to say after your prediction ?

 

hell I guess I had a 36% percent chance of being right !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

 

@GUNNER official vote count please 

 

With so many maths geeks in here, I hope that someone knows how to count until 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magisme said:

Fake news 33% is objectively worse than choosing at random. :lol:

 

At least we're all in character, though, because this must be what it's like when the Portuguese discuss how to service their debts.

 

How so? I haven’t seen one mention of blow jobs or goats being exchanged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

 

 

With so many maths geeks in here, I hope that someone knows how to count until 1.

Freedom of information please post the official vote count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to magismafia!

....

Rule #8: You will be allowed 3 official vote counts per day. Use them wisely.

Q: B-but, magisme, doesn't that mean that mafia could use up all our requests right away? How could to be fair?

A: Of course it means that. If someone is aware of the rule and uses up the requests, you might want to lynch dat nigga. Fairness restored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Hey Magisme I’m asking for a specific fucking reason !

 

Settle down and watch how’s itz dunn 

Watch your mouth. You're speaking to literally Nostradamus from last game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Hey Magisme I’m asking for a specific fucking reason !

 

Settle down and watch how’s itz dunn 

 

Im not going to vote count 1 vote.

 

Ask another monkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only suspicion right now, if I had to make a guess, would be skeeter because he adamentally tells us all he's town. I don't know why he is so defensive already. 

 

But that's not really enough to push a vote on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, magisme said:

Watch your mouth. You're speaking to literally Nostradamus from last game.

There is a reason for my asking Gunner for the official vote count I’m trying to improve the odds 

 dammit brother read between the lines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

My only suspicion right now, if I had to make a guess, would be skeeter because he adamentally tells us all he's town. I don't know why he is so defensive already. 

 

But that's not really enough to push a vote on him.

Dude. There have been three votes cast so far in day one.  Bacardi voted for me within five minutes Of the game being open. Brasky attacked and threw a vote down on me. JB asked me to join his partnership...then later proposed putting a vote on me!!!

 

Three votes...all against me. Of course I had to defend myself!!!

 

And you know that for years people have always complained about my “walls of text.” On the forum. 

 

Also....dude 2. I am posting a lot because I’m playing the game! Wouldn’t you rather have people posting and participating as opposed to the group of people that are not posting at all? 

 

Imagine a mafia game where 10 people didn’t post at all. The game would take 52 days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Vote Count 

 

There isn’t one. 

 

Brasky and Bacardi has votes on me and then took them off. 

 

Nobody else has made an official vote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×