GUNNER

Portuguese Damnocracy - Episode 1: The Partnershit - DAY 4

1 minute ago, magisme said:

Today, GNFNR scored a 200, out of a possible 800, on the Math section of its SAT.

Yeah cause we cheated off those pussys at MYGINA640-02776548en_Masterfile.jpg

2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

i'm not pinning shit, i'm just pointing out that two people in the same partnership are pushing the idea that the partnerships arent random when theyve been stated to be random by the host

I don’t speak or read Gunner especially when he’s being vague 

UIV.gif

If people want to randomly kill somebody with the hopes it’s a Mafia, they shouldn’t factor “partnership” into the equation. 

The equation is 11 divided by X

X being whatever number of mafia members there are. 

The 33% equation based on the partnership doesn’t work. As the three players in it our random. It could be 3 mafia, 3 town, 2 of one and 1 of fhe other. 

The killing of one member of a partnership doesn’t equal 33%. 

Taking away that false mathematical  logic, has there ever been a mafia game where people decided to just randomly kill a player in round one?

11 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I don’t speak or read Gunner especially when he’s being vague 

UIV.gif

"i'm going to spend the whole game fearmongering about the rules to distract everyone from me being mafia"

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

do you guys wanna team with @Skeeter team and vote off someone from the other team? 

Its a crap shoot obviously...

But the main point is that the math is wrong. The partnership of three doesn’t factor into an equation. 

There is no 33% chance to hit a mafia member. People need to stop saying that. 

Just now, Skeeter said:

But the main point is that the math is wrong. The partnership of three doesn’t factor into an equation. 

There is no 33% chance to hit a mafia member. People need to stop saying that. 

If you don’t believe Gunner has manipulated the facts or at minimum played koy when directly asked for explanations and that game that was born in the mind of Gunner won’t have blatant fuck you to the players intellect and doesn’t have a twist or 2 planned then you sir are correct !

and I accept your math.

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

If you don’t believe Gunner has manipulated the facts or at minimum played koy when directly asked for explanations and that game that was born in the mind of Gunner won’t have blatant fuck you to the players intellect and doesn’t have a twist or 2 planned then you sir are correct !

and I accept your math.

Yea man. That's always been the question. Is he a mad genius in disguise or just a true monkey boy.

2 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Yea man. That's always been the question. Is he a mad genius in disguise or just a true monkey boy.

On a serious note I ask my self that a lot and believe Genius who’s addicted to the LuLz 

Hence my thought process of he’s fucking with us my character screamed that to me.

What I don't understand, and what I believe could be important, is whether or not teams can PM with each other's teammates.

For example, can you communicate with each other team two @magisme, @Major Mayhem, and @Skeeter ? I feel like this question should be public knowledge.

I assume there's cross team communication if there are mafia on different parties. 

I have no team mate so I don't know.

2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

What I don't understand, and what I believe could be important, is whether or not teams can PM with each other's teammates.

For example, can you communicate with each other team two @magisme, @Major Mayhem, and @Skeeter ? I feel like this question should be public knowledge.

I assume there's cross team communication if there are mafia on different parties. 

I have no team mate so I don't know.

I wasn’t told I could PM anybody. And nobody has sent me a PM. 

I took it to mean that mafia could still text each other even though they are on different partnerships. 

24 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

and I accept your math.

I don't think he would tell us something that is completely false about the game he's hosting. Twists? Sure. Outright lies? Nah. He has more honor than that.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

I don't think he would tell us something that is completely false about the game he's hosting. Twists? Sure. Outright lies? Nah. He has more honor than that.

The man has sabotaged many a mafia games if it’s walks like a 🦆 shits like 🦆 and eats like a 🦆 

then take a big fucking guess what it is ............

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

i'm not pinning shit, i'm just pointing out that two people in the same partnership are pushing the idea that the partnerships arent random when theyve been stated to be random by the host

I still haven’t wrapped my head around the fact I’m in a “partnership”

Just now, GnRLiars said:

I still haven’t wrapped my head around the fact I’m in a “partnership”

just think of it as two people you can't vote for and remember someone being in your partnership doesn't mean you're both town

your partners may change throughout the game, we dont know yet

vote based on logic, not shit math

2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

just think of it as two people you can't vote for and remember someone being in your partnership doesn't mean you're both town

your partners may change throughout the game, we dont know yet

vote based on logic, not shit math

Ok,

i actually agree with you. 

Imwas exploring the “math” thing, but it doesn’t really make any sense now that I’m more involved in the game

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

It is a safe guess that there is at least one mafia player per  partner shit

So, we pick one team, and focus on those 3 players to get a read

We take our 33% chance of lynching a mafia player and get the odds up higher by conducting directed investigations in order to make the best educated guess. 

Original Math post and I still agree with it 🖕🏿