Sign in to follow this  

AXL/DC LIVES? BRIAN JOHNSON MAY NOT TOUR WITH AC/DC

fatearth.jpg

And while Johnson — along with drummer Phil Rudd — may indeed have recorded on the band's forthcoming studio release, Johnson may not be on board for the band's next tour.

That's according to former Guns N' Roses manager Alan Niven.

"I'm not sure that Brian, that his condition is going to let him tour," Niven told the Appetite for Distortion podcast. "That is the rumor I've heard. ... They can record together, but he may not tour with them. So Axl/DC may well be an entity into next year. Who knows?"

http://www.iheartradio.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/axldc-lives-brian-johnson-may-not-tour-with-acdc

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE

18 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

fatearth.jpg

And while Johnson — along with drummer Phil Rudd — may indeed have recorded on the band's forthcoming studio release, Johnson may not be on board for the band's next tour.

That's according to former Guns N' Roses manager Alan Niven.

"I'm not sure that Brian, that his condition is going to let him tour," Niven told the Appetite for Distortion podcast. "That is the rumor I've heard. ... They can record together, but he may not tour with them. So Axl/DC may well be an entity into next year. Who knows?"

http://www.iheartradio.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/axldc-lives-brian-johnson-may-not-tour-with-acdc

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A CHANCE

:novembersnow:

Not interested was cool while for the first time though.

Besides, not sure Axl can magically bring his trademark vocals back based on his later performances.

Filling in for Johnson on one tour was cool. And Axl killed it. 

But it would become quite weird to have Axl come tour to promote their new album. 

The only way that would make any sense and not make Axl be a true “hired hand” is if Axl did the majority of the vocals on the new album, but out of respect for Brian and old time fans, they record 2-3 tracks with him on vocals. 

6 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

I thought I read the othe day that there wasn’t gonna be a tour with the new album...

I think it would be tough to market.  Smaller venues for sure.