Sign in to follow this  
auad

CLARKE To Release 'The Gospel Truth'

"had a better solo spot than a particularly awful one that richard fortus had for 2 months" 

#1 entry in the Gilby Clarke hall of qualifications

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

^

..it's exactly what fans of fake Gn'R deserved though. 

It´s true.

Current lineup is like a Horror Circus.

Gilby is underrated. His tone during Wild Horses was great and his solo was cleaner and more melodic than Slash's part. He might be better than Richard "People think I'm good because I played for Rihanna" Fortus.

oh my god

i tried to do my monthly watch of the sweet child o mine "performance" and it's fucking gone

either wfa has gone too far or gilby actually contacted youtube and had it removed :rofl-lol: 

luckily, every scom performance by gilby is shit, so it's not hard to find a replacement

On 2/17/2019 at 12:07 PM, MillerGNR said:

Gilby is underrated. His tone during Wild Horses was great and his solo was cleaner and more melodic than Slash's part. He might be better than Richard "People think I'm good because I played for Rihanna" Fortus.

Seen Fortus in person and he is awesome 😎 I know I used to feel the same way about  Fortus 

On 2/6/2019 at 1:54 PM, bacardimayne said:

this pathetic boomer couldn't handle me making fun of his numerous posts in this thread so he sent me and jb a very long pm, crying about it i imagine, though i didn't read it of course, lol

imagine getting so triggered over the prospect of a gilby album being shit that you start pming the admin

Why do you keep calling him a Boomer? 

Smarten up and get your generations correct