Donald Trump

Do you ever think about trading it all in for scratch and win tickets?

Do you ever think about trading it all in for scratch and win tickets? There has to be a winning mathematical strategy. Do you try and win your way to millions by getting multiple Gold Rush $10,000 winning tickets for a $1.00 a pop or do you try and get multiple Set for Lfe $600,000 winning tickets for $5.00 a piece. Or do you get a mix of both? And if so, what would the ratio be? 

4 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

implying whites are immune to gambling addiction

The Rednecks in my town (whites) spend all their money on cigarettes and scratch tickets.

Massachusetts is #1 in the country for scratch ticket sales

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

The Rednecks in my town (whites) spend all their money on cigarettes and scratch tickets.

Massachusetts is #1 in the country for scratch ticket sales

The best are the ones who drink coffee and play Keno all day at the store.

31 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

The best are the ones who drink coffee and play Keno all day at the store.

Ayup

Won three dollars on a three dollar scratch and win ticket this evening and used my break even winnings to buy 3 goldrush tickets. I love to hear the noise it makes at 7/11 when Deeplove scans the barcode on my winning ticket. 

2 hours ago, magisme said:

I get so buttmad when some fucknut in front of me takes 10 minutes deciding how to throw his money away while I stand there just wanting to buy a bottle of water.

The worst is when they pick their numbers for the draw games, and they don't fill out the damn slips that go into the machine, and so the idiot clerk punches into the machine all the numbers for them.

As for scratch tickets, biggest fucking ripoff.  Even bigger ripoff than slot machines.  Look at the odds for all the prizes on the lottery website sometime.  98% of the "winning tickets" are nothing more than break even or maybe $5 more.  With every new scratch game they make the payouts worse and worse.  Still it's a huge, huge moneymaker because of the instant gratification factor.  Sometimes people's biggest downfall is having hope.

Much better off throwing your money at the stock market, right now it's hard to lose with weed stocks.

2 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Much better off throwing your money at the stock market, right now it's hard to lose with weed stocks.

Not quite. Mine aren't doing so hot.

As an idiot clerk, I can say I enjoy punching the numbers into the lottery machine, while being yelled at by the idiot customer who can't fill out the card correctly, as much as you.

1 minute ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Then it must not be Aphria, Aurora, Cronos or Canopy to name a few.

I have MJ (an ETF) and Canopy. It's volatile. Down only a fiver I guess. 

1 minute ago, Major Mayhem said:

As an idiot clerk, I can say I enjoy punching the numbers into the lottery machine, while being yelled at by the idiot customer who can't fill out the card correctly, as much as you.

Why do you do it?  Lot's of stores don't allow it.  I can understand MAYBE doing it if there's nobody else waiting.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

I get so buttmad when some fucknut in front of me takes 10 minutes deciding how to throw his money away while I stand there just wanting to buy a bottle of water.

When I was a kid we drank water out of a hose in the backyard!!! The 

9 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Why do you do it?  Lot's of stores don't allow it.  I can understand MAYBE doing it if there's nobody else waiting.

What I really love is when I'm bantering with a customer, and a line forms, but they don't "wrap it up."  It's very awkward for me, because I can see a line of annoyed faces, but I don't want to be rude to the customer.  

4 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Jesus Nate, Canopy is up 69% over the past 3 weeks!  Yeah it took a dump from mid-October to the end of December, but so did every other stock.

I bought it before the bear. 53 a share. 

19 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

When I was a kid we drank water out of a hose in the backyard!!! The 

What if you're on a road trip and you run out of hose-water jugs? Gas station bathroom sink?

3 minutes ago, magisme said:

What if you're on a road trip and you run out of hose-water jugs? Gas station bathroom sink?

Obviously. 

Or beer?

54 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

The worst is when they pick their numbers for the draw games, and they don't fill out the damn slips that go into the machine, and so the idiot clerk punches into the machine all the numbers for them.

As for scratch tickets, biggest fucking ripoff.  Even bigger ripoff than slot machines.  Look at the odds for all the prizes on the lottery website sometime.  98% of the "winning tickets" are nothing more than break even or maybe $5 more.  With every new scratch game they make the payouts worse and worse.  Still it's a huge, huge moneymaker because of the instant gratification factor.  Sometimes people's biggest downfall is having hope.

Well the gubment can legally take everything you own if you invest in weed. Will they? Probably not. But they can. To them it's just drug money.

22 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Well the gubment can legally take everything you own if you invest in weed. Will they? Probably not. But they can. To them it's just drug money.

Considering that the makers of Corona reportedly invested millions, if not billions, of dollars in Canopy Growth, I would imagine they could go after those with bigger portfolios than I have.

Not a word of a lie, my old friend went to the store everyday after work bought the crossword scratch and win. 

Like what ever was left

Didn't go one night, the next time he did cashier told him somebody bought the day he didn't shoe and won 50 grand....

Haha... funny thing is he still went and bought even after that happened 

I used to work in a bar where they had VLTs (video lottery terminal) 

Bar opens at 10, VLTs go in at 10. 

This married couple used to come in everyday to be the first on the VLTs.

We called them

Wild Loon Hickock (we call our 1 dollar coin a Loonie)

&

Calamity Change