Sign in to follow this  
auad

The day an Australian took the stage and showed her breasts to Axl

This nonsense was a bizarre low point for Axl and his hired guns. Renting these low tier models to hang about the stage sides didn't look good at all.

14 hours ago, auad said:

eita.jpg

Many here, like @EstrangedTWAT are curious to know when and how the fact of the photo of my and avatar took place.

It happened during GUNS N' ROSES' March 16 concert in Melbourne, Australia, in the year 2013.
I do not know how it was, but the beautiful woman took the stage and showed her breasts to Axl.

some info here:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nsfw-video-axl-rose-s-breasts-and-nuts-in-melbourne/

My god... The level of disappointment when I opened the link only to find out the video doesn't exist reached a new level tonight. 

Those breasts... Geez man. They're almost perfect

10 hours ago, Barry said:

This nonsense was a bizarre low point for Axl and his hired guns. Renting these low tier models to hang about the stage sides didn't look good at all.

Yes, because GnR never had cheap bitches around them. Lol

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

My god... The level of disappointment when I opened the link only to find out the video doesn't exist reached a new level tonight. 

Ya think?  Not very perky.  :shrugs:

The chick in the 2011 Worcester video right near the stage, better rack.  Guy brought her along to go topless for much of the concert hoping she would get him into the aftershow, and it worked.  Sure enough there they were. :lol:

17 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Magnificent.

Looks like post of the year is already a lock, and we're only 29 days in to 2019.

("breasts....and....nuts??")

I actually recorded this exact moment on video at the time and posted it on Vimeo. It received 12,000 views in 2 days and was picked up by some website before some cunt reported it and it was taken down. I dont think I have the video anymore :(

(this is the same show Axl sang happy birthday to Jarmo) 2 sets of tits on stage in 1 night at a guns n roses concert.

4 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

LOL and there we go

Edited by GNS

6 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Ya think?  Not very perky.  :shrugs:

The chick in the 2011 Worcester video right near the stage, better rack.  Guy brought her along to go topless for much of the concert hoping she would get him into the aftershow, and it worked.  Sure enough there they were. :lol:

Please post