In 1963 George HW Bush wasn't even an important person and wasn't a member of the CIA. 

Most of the JFK conspiracy theories were peddled by agents of the Soviet government in the 1960s and 1970s to help undermine faith in and the credibility of the government in the eyes of the American public. This came out  when the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 and the KGB archives were opened as well as the Venona Papers were published. 

19 minutes ago, Miser said:

In 1963 George HW Bush wasn't even an important person and wasn't a member of the CIA. 

Most of the JFK conspiracy theories were peddled by agents of the Soviet government in the 1960s and 1970s to help undermine faith in and the credibility of the government in the eyes of the American public. This came out  when the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991 and the KGB archives were opened as well as the Venona Papers were published. 

Bush was drafted into CIA briefly before JFK killed. Then left shortly after. He was the first CIA director to become President. Zapata oil was his cover as a deep cover CIA. 

He was also in a debrief meeting with surgeon general about JFK murder. It was redacted but I think released recently in Trumps JFK files. 

Bush also called FBI or CIA in Houston on day of death saying he knew who killed Kennedy. 

Also he can’t remember where he was when JFK died. He flew from Dallas to Houston the night before the JFK motorcade. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Bush was drafted into CIA briefly before JFK killed. Then left shortly after. He was the first CIA director to become President. Zapata oil was his cover as a deep cover CIA. 

He was also in a debrief meeting with surgeon general about JFK murder. It was redacted but I think released recently in Trumps JFK files. 

Bush also called FBI or CIA in Houston on day of death saying he knew who killed Kennedy. 

Also he can’t remember where he was when JFK died. He flew from Dallas to Houston the night before the JFK motorcade. 

You'll have to present proof of your claims, because as far as the CIA is concerned he was only Director for one year (1976-1977). 

No, he called in saying he was worried I believe about the security in the area because Adlai Stevenson had been assaulted two weeks prior and the political climate in Dallas was pretty hostile and divided. JFK's trip down there was to actually fix political issues which were pushing apart rival factions of the Democratic Party. There was a bitter fight between Senator Ralph Yardborough and another leading Texan Democrat and JFK was brought in to settle the dispute, plus it was part of the kick-off of his '64 re-election campaign (he was on his way to the Dallas Trade Mart to make a speech when he was killed).

The JFK conspiracy is pretty ridiculous to me because you have literally everyone in Texas but Lee Harvey Oswald killing Kennedy. It's a bit silly. A cast of hundreds of people were supposedly in on the assassination and no one has ever presented ironclad proof of any conspiracy. But meanwhile 7 CIA trained bastards couldn't break into a hotel properly without being found out? People need conspiracies to explain stuff that doesn't make sense. Conspiracy theories to me are a substitute for religious belief.

Just now, Miser said:

You'll have to present proof of your claims, because as far as the CIA is concerned he was only Director for one year (1976-1977). 

No, he called in saying he was worried I believe about the security in the area because Adlai Stevenson had been assaulted two weeks prior and the political climate in Dallas was pretty hostile and divided. JFK's trip down there was to actually fix political issues which were pushing apart rival factions of the Democratic Party. There was a bitter fight between Senator Ralph Yardborough and another leading Texan Democrat and JFK was brought in to settle the dispute, plus it was part of the kick-off of his '64 re-election campaign (he was on his way to the Dallas Trade Mart to make a speech when he was killed).

The JFK conspiracy is pretty ridiculous to me because you have literally everyone in Texas but Lee Harvey Oswald killing Kennedy. It's a bit silly. A cast of hundreds of people were supposedly in on the assassination and no one has ever presented ironclad proof of any conspiracy. But meanwhile 7 CIA trained bastards couldn't break into a hotel properly without being found out? People need conspiracies to explain stuff that doesn't make sense. Conspiracy theories to me are a substitute for religious belief.

Out of context. But within context Bush pretty much pushed through the MIC agenda from the get go. Bush family even got Nixon elected. 

When you read Family of Secrets by Russ Baker the pattern becomes very clear. Bush family has been in power since Kennedy died. 

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Out of context. But within context Bush pretty much pushed through the MIC agenda from the get go. Bush family even got Nixon elected. 

When you read Family of Secrets by Russ Baker the pattern becomes very clear. Bush family has been in power since Kennedy died. 

What got Nixon elected was Humphrey's unwillingness to separate himself from his personal loyalty to Lyndon Johnson and come out totally anti-war along with the Democratic Party being shattered due to the Civil Rights Act - you had Wallace running as an independent sucking off Southern White votes from Humphrey because they were fed up with Johnson's civil rights laws.

I don't believe in Bush conspiracies.

Just now, Miser said:

http://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/24/classic-ghw-bush-jfk-assassination/

Just now, Miser said:

What got Nixon elected was Humphrey's unwillingness to separate himself from his personal loyalty to Lyndon Johnson and come out totally anti-war along with the Democratic Party being shattered due to the Civil Rights Act - you had Wallace running as an independent sucking off Southern White votes from Humphrey because they were fed up with Johnson's civil rights laws.

I don't believe in Bush conspiracies.

Prescott Bush funded Nixon’s campaigns. 

1 hour ago, Miser said:

Conspiracy theories to me are a substitute for religious belief.

Both the conspiracy theorist and the religious zealot have been fooled by randomness. And youtube videos. 

1 hour ago, Miser said:

Conspiracy theories to me are a substitute for religious belief.

Except some conspiracy theories ended up being real.

At this point it’s not a conspiracy theory. 

3 new things from Trump JFK files

One of things blacked out was that Surgeon General said bullet came through windshield and through Kennedys throat. This went against lone shooter so it was blacked out. 

Another was that George Bush of CIA was debriefed on JFKs death whenever it happened. Hoover found this out. The CIA coukd never find another GWB who worked for agency and said cannot confirm or deny. 

Also Russian intelligence intercepted believed LBJ was the one who set it up. 

Guys I was honestly blown away by the documentary I linked in my post.

The facts are truly laid out and it makes complete sense.

If someone proved a JFK conspiracy it would probably trend on twitter for 3 days and then disappear from the public consciousness.

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

If someone proved a JFK conspiracy it would probably trend on twitter for 3 days and then disappear from the public consciousness.

It's already been proven. Trump's releases confirmed it. They just redacted Bush's name.

3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

It's already been proven. Trump's releases confirmed it. They just redacted Bush's name.

Give me the tl;dr on the releases.

20 minutes ago, magisme said:

Confirmed real: Bigfoot, the earth is flat, Hillary is an alien, we didn’t land in the moon, Loch Ness monster is real, aliens were taken from Roswell and Kennedy assignation was committed by a huge team of people. Luckily, the thousands of people behind the scene have all remained quiet and kept the secrets to themselves. 

9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Except some conspiracy theories ended up being real.

What were the biggest ones that turned out to be true?

3 hours ago, magisme said:

It's only proven by what isn't there. They redacted everywhere they were asked about CIA involvement. Only 2 more years until Trump releases the rest though.