Sign in to follow this  
Miser

Hi guys....need help

4 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

I think this is your problem.

I wonder how to keep it short but maybe you just have to accept and be stoic about it. I think the advice given already should suffice. Focus on becoming a better person primarily instead instead of fixing the relationship. I think that is the middle way in Buddhism.

That's what everyone is saying or some variant. "Focus on yourself and that will fix it." I'm gonna try. I just honestly don't know where to begin really. 

1 minute ago, Miser said:

That's what everyone is saying or some variant. "Focus on yourself and that will fix it." I'm gonna try. I just honestly don't know where to begin really. 

Well, every time you have some dark, romantic and fantastical moment where it seems your life is paralleling some rock star like Axl SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

That voice in your head, the one that leads you into delusions of grandeur...do the opposite of that.

1 minute ago, Doctor Dom said:

Well, every time you have some dark, romantic and fantastical moment where it seems your life is paralleling some rock star like Axl SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

That voice in your head, the one that leads you into delusions of grandeur...do the opposite of that.

That voice told me not to eat and I woke up with chills and feeling like crap today so yeah, I agree, shouldn't listen to it. There's no predestined magical romantic path. There's only whatever choices you make and hopefully, you get lucky and make a good decision. That's all I can hope for here. Fixing myself (since my flaws are what led to the current situation) and just really seeing what follows.

Is there really no one in your life other than a forum of people sick of your shit that you can ask?

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Is there really no one in your life other than a forum of people sick of your shit that you can ask?

Nope.

7 minutes ago, Miser said:

Nope.

In that case, for humanitary reasons, I can try to help.

Summarize your problem in 2 lines, pls.

1 minute ago, GUNNER said:

Girlfriend isn't in love with me anymore because of batshit behavior but wants to make it work.
How do I make it work?

1 minute ago, Miser said:

Girlfriend isn't in love with me anymore because of batshit behavior but wants to make it work.
How do I make it work?

If she's not in love anymore, what does she wants to make work?

Quit Drinking, it's not for you.

Demonstrate you've changed.

Be more honest.

Stop caring about the future predicated on the past.

Be yourself.

Focus on becoming someone that anyone would like.

I'm out.

6 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

KeenEducatedBeetle-max-1mb.gif

5 minutes ago, Miser said:

How do I make it work?

Have you tried a tranny yet?

17 hours ago, Miser said:

Hi so long story short is....

I've fucked up a lot of things. Some things have improved: Have a job, finished my Associates, working on my Bachelors, I want to go to law school afterward. 

But since May 2016 I've been with someone who was the most amazing person I've ever met. Who loved me like no other person. In December 2017, an old friend died suddenly just as we had begun being friends again and it fucked me up; I began drinking; I mistreated this girl. I just basically acted like Miser in real life for the first time. It's gotten to the point that we're together, but she's no longer in love with me. She's still making small plans as far as we're concerned at least through the summer, but she's said if she doesn't feel it by the end of the year, we're done. She hasn't really felt it except in spurts since around September.

I know you guys would want to shit on me but I'm in a lot of emotional pain over this. The situation has basically turned me into a borderline alcoholic. I haven't eaten in two days. I try looking at other women - like, I'll go on dating sites and shit just to test, and they all seem lame compared to her. I'm scared that if "the one" exists, she might've been it and I might've fucked it up.

I know I've burned a lot of you and you'd be wont to kick me while I'm down but if any of the lads here could give me on advice on fixing it, on how to win and reignite her love, I'd really, truly, 100% appreciate it. I have never felt a love as intense or as strong for any other person and I feel like I'd be utterly lost without her. At our best we're an amazing team, like Axl and Slash, that's what I in my head compare us to - at our best we're that fucking tight and amazing. Our relationship is also at its best akin to that of a husband and wife although we're not married. I feel there's a lot worth saving, and the fact that she's STILL with me despite the fact that I put her through nine months of nonstop shit says a lot (good and bad) about us and her.

Please help guys. I'm really lost.

The next 4 words that your about to read will either make harsh but positive impact in your life or not. That's up to whether or not you choose to let them sink in.

1. Spoiler

1. WAKE
    2. THE
    3. FUCK
    4. UP

34 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Miser - millions of people go through a divorce or painful breakup and think that they are losing “the one.”  And that they will never replace her, never be happy again, and never find somebody as good as her. And you know what happens??? A year later they are in love again and in even a better relationship. 

If you treated this chick like shit. And she isn’t sure you are her one in a million, then guess what? You guys aren’t fucking soulmates. 

True soulmates or one in a million relationships don’t take this much work. This is your sign. She isn’t The One. 

Secondly - stop comparing your life to celebrities. You aren’t Axl Rose. This girl isn’t your Stephanie Seymour, whatever the hell that is. Do you smack her around? Do you make her piss in a kitty litter box? That’s the relationship those two had....and how did it work out? Are they married and living happily ever after? It’s literally cringeworthy when you use pop culture or celebs when describing your life. I seriously hope you never actually told her “you are my Stephanie Seymour.”   

Finally. Like so many others have said. You have to fix yourself. You have to become happy with YOU. Then, and only then should you commit to a serious relationship. Until then, just hoodrats and casual fun.  

Crazy attracts crazy. 

You might find your dream woman, but you will never “get” or keep her until you fix yourself. 

But dude. You’ve been told this a million times before. 

Fix yourself. 

Be happy being alone.

Stop comparing your life to rock stars. 

And stop thinking every girl is The One. 

That's a logical, well crafted post.

He definitely wont read it.

@Miser I’ve always been nice 

to you. Buddy just figure you out away from the forums they will not help you.

You self admitted fucking this relationship up. Find happiness and a you that you can love so you don’t fuck the next one up.

if you’re trolling us fine whatever if not I hope my post helps you find peace.

3 hours ago, Miser said:

How do I make it work?

Well it sounds like you acted like a psychotic, needy, asshole. So stop doing that.

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

This girl isn’t your Stephanie Seymour, whatever the hell that is. Do you smack her around? Do you make her piss in a kitty litter box? That’s the relationship those two had....and how did it work out?

Jesus that made me LOL....I never get tired of the ol' Axl Rose kitty litter story.

14 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Secondly - stop comparing your life to celebrities. You aren’t Axl Rose. This girl isn’t your Stephanie Seymour, whatever the hell that is. Do you smack her around? Do you make her piss in a kitty litter box? That’s the relationship those two had....and how did it work out? Are they married and living happily ever after? It’s literally cringeworthy when you use pop culture or celebs when describing your life. I seriously hope you never actually told her “you are my Stephanie Seymour.”  

:rofl-lol: