auad

TB versus YouTube

Russ is just as bad as Downs.

He thinks that being a mod on a GnR forum makes him special and better than the mere commoner fan. 

Can you imagine how shitty your life Is if being a GnR forum mod sends you on a huge power trip? It’s pretty sad. 

I think Russ gives a shit about his fellow posters and is a real fan 

he just backs the wrong side 

i have no 😷 will towards him or others on there but fuck Downzy and Guns Guy

It sucks. I hate this. It makes no fucking sense. I mean sure, take down unauthorized posts of studio releases, but christ. I still haven't gotten to see all of the 2001 HOB show.

5 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

I'd trade you for Russ in half a heartbeat

Ya. But you are also the guy who said you hoped the death of my mother would cause be tremendous pain and that when she died you would go anal rape her dead body. So to be honest, I couldn’t give a fuck what trade you would want to make. 

Go post over there. Problem solved. 

45 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

aw, cry some more you boomer faggot

her death was nice but yours is the one i'm really looking forward to

Lol. 

I love that I occupy so much space in your head. 

44 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Oh my god

Sorry JB. I will go back to “ignore” mode and not respond to those weird insults. Back on topic now. 

That Pale guy or whatever his name is gave a pretty good description of the details/history of the TB-YouTube-Warchild debacle. 

25 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

back on topic? what's that exactly? insulting russ when he's not here to respond and then whining about your dead mom when someone says something back to you?

boomers need to be executed on sight

1. JB is ripping Downzy....without him being here to respond. Gunner is ripping Downzy....without him being here to respond. Lol, that’s Ok though. You have different “rules” for different people. 

2. Whining about my dead mom? Lol. You brought my name up first. You stated this exchange, like always. You brought my name up. I responded. Now you are going off on one of your weird attacks again. Wishing somebody would die because you don’t like how they post on a GnR forum? Wishing their parents would die so you could anally rape them? Lol, yea....I am the one whining. 

3. “Because somebody said something back to you”.....holy crap. Again. You threw down the first insult.  I haven’t mentioned you in months. 

4. I’ve kept up my end of the agreement that YOU proposed via pm. You can continue the  crazy rants about wishing people would die and raping dead bodies. I will keep my word and not bring up the issues you asked me not to bring up. I’ll

5. Finally, and then I am done trying to talk reasonably with you. It’s the internet. We are never meeting in real life. We aren’t friends.  You shouldn’t let anything I say - or anything anybody online says - bother you or send you into a frenzy.  

If you have an issue with me, report my posts to JB and see if he agrees with you.  And put me on your ignore list. That is much healthier than letting me be in total control of your emotions. 

Tl/Dr - if it makes you feel better, keep insulting away. Keep wishing death on me and I will keep wishing that you find happiness in life. 

On 1/20/2019 at 10:03 PM, John Bonham said:

Man, they have taken everything down. Not just demos, but live clips, music videos, news footage, court footage, everything.

Anthology in the works. Something like With the Lights Out .

Call it: Do Ya Know Where You Are?

But first a NITL blu ray dvd and a UYI boxset. 

Edited by wasted

11 minutes ago, wasted said:

Anthology in the works. Something like With the Lights Out .

Call it: Do Ya Know Where You Are?

But first a NITL blu ray dvd and a UYI boxset. 

How much can they milk the old music before fans stop buying it?

49 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

yeah i'm not going to go after jb and gunner because they're not obnoxious boomer cunts, pretty simple

yes, whining about your dead mom. get the fuck over it. no one cares about some old skank who smoked too many cigarettes getting lung cancer

i'd love to meet you in real life :)

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're acting like I used to. Dude, you're talking about a guy's mother. Some guy you've never met in person. You're literally insulting some poor woman who died of cancer because you don't like her son's posts on a message board dedicated to an essentially dead 80s rock band. Like, seriously, what's going on with you? 

And threatening the guy by saying you'd want to meet in real life? I really hope you're trolling. You sound just like I used to. It's sad. If you're not trolling, you're going to destroy your reputation on here.

6 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

aw, cry some more you boomer faggot

her death was nice but yours is the one i'm really looking forward to

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

back on topic? what's that exactly? insulting russ when he's not here to respond and then whining about your dead mom when someone says something back to you?

boomers need to be executed on sight

Borki much?

Fucking hell, get a grip of yourself.

GnR's primary fan base is Generation X. 

Generation X or Gen X is the demographic cohort following the baby boomers and preceding the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when Generation X starts or ends. Demographers and researchers typically use birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1960s to the early 1980s

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

How much can they milk the old music before fans stop buying it?

I think rock fans love nostalgia retro infinitely. If they released AFD as a interactive app people would buy it.

How many GH and Best ofs have Stones and Zepp had. I have a couple from each and I make no effort in following them. Aerosmith I have 5 or 6 collections. This was all before itunes and spotify though. 

Look at Nirvana, 3 real albums. A Best of and an Anthology, live album, Unplugged. 

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

GnR's primary fan base is Generation X. 

Generation X or Gen X is the demographic cohort following the baby boomers and preceding the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when Generation X starts or ends. Demographers and researchers typically use birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1960s to the early 1980s

I was reading something related to this.

http://spectator.org/generation-trump/

Unbeknown to most, I helped Nik on paradisecity.com, needless to say the paradisecity.com youtube account was suspended.

Edited by GNS

20 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Didn't you doxx someone on here?  Maybe take your own advice there, chief.  lol

Nah, it was overly exaggerated. And I did take a break that's exactly why I gave that advice. lol.