auad

TB versus YouTube

The pursuit continues.
Soon we will no longer have any GNR video on YouTube.

From JH Rock Channel, posted 6 days ago:

mj4s5e.jpg

http://www.dropbox.com/s/w9yq5jo3f3b2o88/IMG-20190113-WA0077.jpg?dl=0

Does not make sense.
The management of one of the biggest bands of all time chasing users from the biggest video site on the Internet ... trying to keep fans from having contact with artist videos.

Thanks again TB!

Thread created following the guidelines of this forum:

Edited by auad

The Zika virus, first discovered in monkeys, is widespread in Brazil where the effects include abnormally small heads and the IQ of a turnip. 

If it’s the record company, then it would suggest future GNR releases will be Best of or live compilations. 

was just going through my old blog to find that axl rose photo, and i noticed that every single YT link is dead now... sad!

Man, they have taken everything down. Not just demos, but live clips, music videos, news footage, court footage, everything.

so meanwhile, over at the gina, this is why the S American ppl are upset?  In a Machiavellian way, you have to give it up to nando' and Beta.  Fucking bloodless coup to the end.

11 hours ago, Litti said:

I think they're doing it so people cant no longer compare old Axl voice to the new one.

They=WFA.

It's what he does rather than raising his bastard children. I'm conflicted because, you know, raise your kids, right? At the same time, they'd be raised by Walker, so...for the best? Who can tell?

Downzy is a coward shitweasel

He won't let people delete their accounts?

What a creepy fucking Nazi

The Gina has worse management than GNR

WFA is a piece of shit. However, the way some make it look like as if being a fan were feat worthy of celebration or entitlement is fucking ridiculous.

You`re a fan of your own volition.

On the other hand, I would treat those myvaginer inbred, horsefaced retards like absolute shit as well.

2 hours ago, John Bonham said:

The Gina has worse management than GNR

The Gina is state sponsored !

They on dat Assad payroll  !

Release your taxes Downzy !

I guess having youtube videos removed is what the kids do these days in place of making prank phone calls. I wonder what Axl would say if you asked him if his fridge was running.

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

I guess having youtube videos removed is what the kids do these days in place of making prank phone calls. I wonder what Axl would say if you asked him if his fridge was running.

Do you really think Axl is not aware of the state, capacity, and fill status of his fridge at all times?

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Do you really think Axl is not aware of the state, capacity, and fill status of his fridge at all times?

The man has got buttons on his toilet. He's got a personal fast food delivery driver on call 24/7. I imagine the maid looks after the fridge. Axl's job is to push buttons and have food appear and then later disappear. He's like Tony Soprano ordering hits on Taco Bell and KFC.

On 2/1/2019 at 11:23 PM, deelowbrown said:

so meanwhile, over at the gina, this is why the S American ppl are upset?  In a Machiavellian way, you have to give it up to nando' and Beta.  Fucking bloodless coup to the end.

Brady-Bunch-Girls-Jan-Cindy-and-Marcia.j

Russ, the other one, and Downzy

Downzy locked Russ' thread back in 

August(!)

Said it was premature to jump to conclusions before the band had a few days to respond ("it's a weekend")

cookie-jar-caught-with-a-hand-in-the-coo

Admit it DOWNZY !!!

You’re just a puppet for Team Brazil 🇧🇷 

You are on the payroll and you lie and 😭 poor to the abused posters on MYGNR so you can CON them out of their 💵 

You don’t give 2 💩 💩 about your forum members.

ADMIT It DOWNZY 

20b6838b000b9bc207173e43666f632b.jpg

The problem (among many) with Youtube is that anyone can file the DMCA/takedown claim, and Youtube just instantly takes it down or suspends the account, while the verification or appeal process takes forever.  

I think it's mostly MSL's crew that's doing it- Walker Alford has openly talked about it, along with the multiple-personality disorder female who likes to pretend to be a male on the internet.    

Downzy is a cisgender troll working on behalf of antifa. I guess they still consider GNR to be David Duke's house band even though they left One In A Million off of their recently released boxshit.

The user "Pele" (Jokes seem to write themselves at the gina) sure turned up the heat with the "Jim" postings.  I know I have my bag of popcorn and am sitting back and enjoying the show now.  

20 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Downzy locked Russ' thread back in 

August(!)

Said it was premature to jump to conclusions before the band had a few days to respond ("it's a weekend")

A long weekend.