auad

TB versus YouTube

GnR's primary fan base is Generation X. 

Generation X or Gen X is the demographic cohort following the baby boomers and preceding the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when Generation X starts or ends. Demographers and researchers typically use birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1960s to the early 1980s

3 hours ago, Skeeter said:

How much can they milk the old music before fans stop buying it?

I think rock fans love nostalgia retro infinitely. If they released AFD as a interactive app people would buy it.

How many GH and Best ofs have Stones and Zepp had. I have a couple from each and I make no effort in following them. Aerosmith I have 5 or 6 collections. This was all before itunes and spotify though. 

Look at Nirvana, 3 real albums. A Best of and an Anthology, live album, Unplugged. 

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

GnR's primary fan base is Generation X. 

Generation X or Gen X is the demographic cohort following the baby boomers and preceding the Millennials. There are no precise dates for when Generation X starts or ends. Demographers and researchers typically use birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1960s to the early 1980s

I was reading something related to this.

http://spectator.org/generation-trump/

Unbeknown to most, I helped Nik on paradisecity.com, needless to say the paradisecity.com youtube account was suspended.

Edited by GNS

20 hours ago, popcorn's snare said:

Didn't you doxx someone on here?  Maybe take your own advice there, chief.  lol

Nah, it was overly exaggerated. And I did take a break that's exactly why I gave that advice. lol.