Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

Coming to America 2...

Recommended Posts

I thought this was just a shitpost....but they're really making it?

I hope Arsenio gets paid.

 

Who the hell wants to see that now though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched this movie last christmas and I thought about how they never made de number 2 ...

 

One of the first movies I saw as a kid in the cinema ... It was amazing to watch alll those tits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I watched this movie last christmas and I thought about how they never made de number 2 ...

 

One of the first movies I saw as a kid in the cinema ... It was amazing to watch alll those tits.

All four of them that you see in this movie, for 10 seconds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eddie Murphy was the man in the 1980's. Imagine if Delirious came out today. The pc weenies would be trying to put him in prison. Who is this Captain Kirk that is alledgedly fucking green bitches? Eddie and Richard Pryor are still the greatest comedians to ever do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Eddie Murphy was the man in the 1980's. Imagine if Delirious came out today. The pc weenies would be trying to put him in prison. Who is this Captain Kirk that is allegedly fucking green bitches? Eddie and Richard Pryor are still the greatest comedians to ever do it. 

Richard Pryor is the greatest there will ever be.  "That Nigger's Crazy" is one of the best comedy albums of all time.  Whino dealing with Dracula is a comedy bit at its finest.

 

Harlem Nights is an underrated movie that they were all in, including the great Mr. Foxx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

All four of them that you see in this movie, for 10 seconds?

 

Yep. More than I saw in my all life before that movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×