EstrangedTWAT

NEW!!! GNR (letters) ON A NEW ACTION FIGURE!!!

American toymaker NECA is continuing it's wildly successful Terminator 2 action figure line with a new figure of John Connor, played by lovable drug addict Eddie Furlong.

John comes with his awesome motor bike, and FUCKING LOOK at what's tampo-graphed on the back!!!!!

Deluxe-T2-John-Connor__scaled_800.jpg

G n R.

Guns.  N.  Fuckin.  Roses.

That makes this an official piece of GNR memorabilia so all you motherfuckers that thought you were "complete?"  Ha.  Think again.

If you don't have this John Connor and his GNR bike toy perched on top your Locked n Loaded Box Set, then you're a FUCKING LOSER.

Better buy several to keep in the package, just in case.  And definitely buy three extra so each of your GNR Funko Pops can ride one.

But seriously, I do own all three GNR Funko Pops and I love them.

13 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

American toymaker NECA is continuing it's wildly successful Terminator 2 action figure line with a new figure of John Connor, played by lovable drug addict Eddie Furlong.

John comes with his awesome motor bike, and FUCKING LOOK at what's tampo-graphed on the back!!!!!

Deluxe-T2-John-Connor__scaled_800.jpg

G n R.

Guns.  N.  Fuckin.  Roses.

That makes this an official piece of GNR memorabilia so all you motherfuckers that thought you were "complete?"  Ha.  Think again.

If you don't have this John Connor and his GNR bike toy perched on top your Locked n Loaded Box Set, then you're a FUCKING LOSER.

Better buy several to keep in the package, just in case.  And definitely buy three extra so each of your GNR Funko Pops can ride one.

But seriously, I do own all three GNR Funko Pops and I love them.

i like your lack of image posted, never go full audi.

17 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I can see it just fine.  Maybe your computer has a virus or something.

i contracted a.u.d virus, its incurable.