Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Who will win the GRAMMY for Best Box Set?

GRAMMY WHAMMY!  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the GRAMMY for Best Box Set?

    • APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION (LOCKED N' LOADED BOX) — Guns N' Roses
      2
    • I'LL BE YOUR GIRL — The Decemberists
      1
    • PACIFIC NORTHWEST '73-74': THE COMPLETE RECORDINGS — Grateful Dead
      3
    • SQUEEZE BOX: THE COMPLETE WORKS OF "WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC — "Weird Al" Yankovic
      12
    • TOO MANY BAD HABITS — Johnny Nicholas
      0


Recommended Posts

On 1/9/2019 at 6:40 AM, John Bonham said:

For the original retail price of the Lock'd and Loaded box set, you could buy the other 4 box sets, including both the CD and the vinyl versions of Weird Al's box (buying Weird Al's twice), and still have $40 left over. :facepalm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 5:55 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Appetite-Coll-ed-Guns-Roses/dp/B07CPCFV4Z/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547038391&sr=8-1&keywords=guns+roses+locked

 

Still available for $1413.85 from amazon japan.......BUT!   Free shipping!!!

Should I get it guys?  Should I?  Should I??

Trust me, don’t do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your favorite Weird Al song guys?

 

Mine is a toss up between eBay and Ode to a Superhero (Spiderman). He kind of trashes the movie, more than you would expect from Weird Al, and I find it refreshing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

What is your favorite Weird Al song guys?

 

Mine is a toss up between eBay and Ode to a Superhero (Spiderman). He kind of trashes the movie, more than you would expect from Weird Al, and I find it refreshing. 

"Biggest Ball of Twin in Minnesota," hands down.  I had it memorized as a kid.

 

What a thrill when I got to see it performed live in 1998.  I also saw Weird Al open for the Monkees Reunion Tour in 1986, one of my very first concerts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

"Biggest Ball of Twin in Minnesota," hands down.  I had it memorized as a kid.

 

What a thrill when I got to see it performed live in 1998.  I also saw Weird Al open for the Monkees Reunion Tour in 1986, one of my very first concerts.

I saw him live in Minnesota. I'm surprised he didn't sing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

childish shitbino gets record of the year and he isnt even there

S

I've listened to exactly 30 seconds of his music. Never again.

 

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

For being complete shit. What an achievement.

Come on. How can you hate Weird Al?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, magisme said:

 

Come on. How can you hate Weird Al?

Fun fact. The word Ragnar translates to 'I hate everything' in his native language. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, magisme said:

I've listened to exactly 30 seconds of his music. Never again.

 

Come on. How can you hate Weird Al?

I don`t "hate" him. I just think he sucks and his schtick is boring.

 

16 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Fun fact. The word Ragnar translates to 'I hate everything' in his native language. 

Don`t you have anything to bitch about ? get stuffed. By the way, Belated Happy Birthday!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...