John Bonham

The Illuminati - TOWN WINS

And I didn't modkill anyone.

I find it's best to let the players do the work.

This is a game of lies and deception.

Hosts need to beware of acting as an overzealous referee.

17 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

With 2 Scum Teams, there would have been 2 kills per night.

To make it fair, the first 2 shots (on Night One) hit Bulletproof Townies.

Both Scum Teams targeted magisme on Night One

So, no Night Kills on Night One.

Then, Major Mayhem was Lynched on Day Two, and the Discordians were eliminated.

So, Night Two only had one kill.

Just now, John Bonham said:

So, no Night Kills on Night One.

Then, Major Mayhem was Lynched on Day Two, and the Discordians were eliminated.

So, Night Two only had one kill.

So as a Discord mafia I just see 9 town? 

12 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

How come all our investigations came back blank? 

You chose players that no one had targeted that night.

With one team eliminated so early, there was much less Night activity

Not knowing about the other Mafia team was a bit of a mindfuck. Our team had a goon and watcher, I was sure that there must be a Boss (this is only my third game) so I thought that they might not be able to PM us for some reason. 

Then when the other Mafia team had only a goon and watcher and got eliminated I wasn't so sure. 

At one point I even considered that Popcorn himself couldn't be trusted. 

:lol:

I should have looked up what the watcher role actually meant because the lack of info on other players confused me. 

It was a great game but I feel the whole Gunner thing completely fucked it up at the beginning. 

16 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

It was a great game but I feel the whole Gunner thing completely fucked it up at the beginning. 

It was the best part of the game. You just didnt realised that  it was a mafia trying to survive because you were scum too.

About the PM ... there were two pms :CoolFace:

There was much pressure on me so, as soon as I realised there was a little wagon starting against arnold, I decided to Pm my buddy wasted to vote for him. But he didnt vote nor replied to me. So I pmed him again to vote for arnold. And again ... nothing. What an idiot, I thought.

Some pages later, I add the chance to imply he was dirty so no one would notice our connection.

He felt hurt and decided to start talking about the PM. Fucking idiot was screwing me to save his own ass.

Was when I was trying to Pm him again that I realised that I had misread JB's pm with the roles and my partner was Major and not wasted :lol: what an idiot :lol: 

That was when the real fun started, trying to save my ass. At a certain point I thought I would make it and now I still believe I would if there wasnt another mafia team ... they thought I was town so they wouldnt mind to let me burn.

Sorry for calling you idiot so many times @wasted, but what happens in mafia stays in mafia :p

4 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Fucking magimse. Should be lynched in day one.

He might have been if your dumb ass wouldn't run around messaging people. The world will never know.

6 hours ago, John Bonham said:

With 2 Scum Teams, there would have been 2 kills per night.

To make it fair, the first 2 shots (on Night One) hit Bulletproof Townies.

Both Scum Teams targeted magisme on Night One

I also targeted Mags on night one. When it came back that he was targeted by @Major Mayhem and @popcorn's snare, I was already suspicious of MM and automatically thought Popcorn was the town Dr and protected him. 

It was only after the @I_Are_ess kill that I became suspicious. 

All in all, great fucking game @John Bonham

Thanks man

10 hours ago, GUNNER said:

About the PM ... there were two pms :CoolFace:

There was much pressure on me so, as soon as I realised there was a little wagon starting against arnold, I decided to Pm my buddy wasted to vote for him. But he didnt vote nor replied to me. So I pmed him again to vote for arnold. And again ... nothing. What an idiot, I thought.

Some pages later, I add the chance to imply he was dirty so no one would notice our connection.

He felt hurt and decided to start talking about the PM. Fucking idiot was screwing me to save his own ass.

Was when I was trying to Pm him again that I realised that I had misread JB's pm with the roles and my partner was Major and not wasted :lol: what an idiot :lol: 

That was when the real fun started, trying to save my ass. At a certain point I thought I would make it and now I still believe I would if there wasnt another mafia team ... they thought I was town so they wouldnt mind to let me burn.

Sorry for calling you idiot so many times @wasted, but what happens in mafia stays in mafia 😛

I don’t believe you. I think you the first pm was to meatpuppet and the second one to me. You are now covering your tracks for future games. 

11 hours ago, Facekicker said:

How come all our investigations came back blank? 

No night kills first two nights. 

Gunner sent me two pms. I only noticed the second at first. Which is the one I posted. The first one just said vote Arnold. So maybe he sent that to meat but thought he sent it to me. So he sent another to me. 

Or he thought I was his mafia partner. 

If you're bored, here's our team's mafia discussion.  We used Slack for our mafia communiques.  

popcorn's snare [11:54 AM]
Sup.  Alright, i barely know how slack works.  But this'll be good enough to get messages back n forth.

Facekicker [4:29 PM]
Yeah this will do the trick. Looks like Gunner is doing a good job of taking himself out. I posted to try and add a bit to Magisme's attack but I think we should let Mags take the lead here. When Gunner comes up town we can use it against Mags. Some new players so they won't know that Gunner always does this and Mags usually does the same.

popcorn's snare [5:18 PM]
Gunner is a fucking trip.  He's one of the few, that I would be fascinated to know what his real life is like.

I completely agree with your assessment.  It's important to let townies fuck eachother over, so we can build up credit to get rid of other townies down the line.  /captain obvious

Do you have a special power or anything?  Or do we just get nightkill and that's it?

Facekicker [6:36 PM]
Just nightkill. I'm Tim Cook by the way. In the game, not reality. Now that would be fucking hilarious lol

Facekicker [11:16 AM]
If we back meatpuppet but not heavily and let the others lynch him we could use this against gunner and some others

popcorn's snare [2:02 PM]
i'm jeff bezos
I'm on board for that.  Let em kill meatpuppet.

popcorn's snare [4:00 PM]
LOL I'm just catching up on the thread.  Meatpuppet having me as 100% town.  I'd love to know what bullshit analytical tool he's using.

popcorn's snare [7:48 PM]
Damn, i'm getting nervous on how to post.  Gonna lay low.  I gotta really put myself in my mind about what i would do and how I would act as town.

popcorn's snare [6:37 PM]
Alright, i'm struggling with how to post.  Switched vote to gunner, also backed up gnrliars who can be a powerful ally down the line (we can use him to shitcan someone)

Facekicker [8:39 AM]
This hame is madness :smile:
So it looks like whatever the fuck Gunner and Wasted are up to is going to backfire on them both. If we push for Gunner to be lynched and he shows up town then Wasted will look guilty as fuck. Nightkill I am a bit torn on who to go for. Gnrliars is a good player as is Magisme. Lets get the first lynch down anyway and see what to do then. If you think this sounds good let me know and I'll throw down on Gunner.

Facekicker [12:55 PM]
wtf just happened lmao

popcorn's snare [1:11 PM]
Sorry just woke up.
Lemme catch up on what happened.

popcorn's snare [2:00 PM]
Yeah wait a minute.... how is gunner mafia.  What does "Discordian goon" mean?
Jesus we got extremely lucky.
Whoever you want to night kill, i'm fine with.  I think we should off Liars.  I mean, the rest of those noobs are suckers.
Go ahead and send it in- whoever you want to get rid of, that's cool.

Facekicker [2:15 PM]
Bonham told me I was a Mafia goon and you are my mafia watcher. What did he tell you? If Gunner was a Mafia goon then there must also be a mafia boss that we don't know about?

popcorn's snare [2:37 PM]
Fuck, i totally forgot.  Here is what he wrote:
popcorn's snare, you are Jeff Bezos, the AISB-Mafia Watcher, along with your Goon, @Facekicker
During the Day and Night phases you may communicate with your partner privately outside the game
Each Night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the Night-Kill

Watch: Each Night phase you may target a player you wish to investigate. You will receive result of which players targeted that person
You may perform both of the Night-Kill and Watch at the same time

You win with Team-AISB Mafia, when all threats to it are dead or nothing can prevent this from occurring
Damnit, I suck at this.  I don't know who to investigate.
So there are multiple mafia teams.
Kill liars, investigate arnold?
Shit i dunno
Or investigate wasted?

Facekicker [2:43 PM]
I think we can work this to our advantage. Both of us were pretty vocal about Gunner...as was Magisme. On player strength alone I'd say Mags or Gnrliars should be killed. Let me think about this. Good to know you can investigate too. I'll have a look through the thread and get back to you.

popcorn's snare [2:44 PM]
Ok cool.  I'll also peruse the thread and see if I can come up with anything.

Facekicker [3:43 PM]
I think we should vote for Mags and use it against GnrLiars. Gnrliars said "a vote for gunner is a vote for sanity" and "I don't like Mags" both of which Mags picked up on and quoted.

Facekicker [3:55 PM]
Investigate KFC Bucket.
Also I think there will be another night kill besides us. So one of us could get killed tonight

Facekicker [6:22 PM]
I have a feeling that everyone might be Mafia in this game

popcorn's snare [7:27 PM]
I think you might be right.  I remember it was bandied about several times about making everyone town for a game.  This could just be 3 or 4 different factions of mafia.
Okay you send in the kill
JB is pestering me to send in the kill.

popcorn's snare [7:45 PM]
Okay I sent in the kill for mags
JB bugging me

Facekicker [1:08 PM]
cool no worries

popcorn's snare [7:15 PM]
Well this is certainly interesting.  Two mafia teams?  Or more...
Well i lucked out with the gunner thing.

popcorn's snare [7:47 PM]
I'm not trying to be critical, but that was a bit of an ill-advised risk to openly post about the nightkill not happening.  But it's alright.  Just be careful.

Facekicker [7:38 AM]
yeah I kind of rushed into that. this game though lol

Facekicker [11:07 AM]
What did your investigation turn up?

popcorn's snare [12:36 PM]
Yeah you're fine.  These morons are morons.

Investigation turned up jack shit.  I confirmed with JB that  both requests "went through", but we came up blank.

Mayhem just gave himself away.  He knows that there are more than one mafia team because he is mafia.  Unless i missed something and I'm the idiot.

Facekicker [1:25 PM]
Certainly looks like that

popcorn's snare [12:17 AM]
Meatpuppet's on to you.   /jk

Facekicker [1:46 PM]
lol

popcorn's snare [9:35 PM]
I'm kind of enjoying this game.  It's different with all the new people.

popcorn's snare [10:40 PM]
Wait a minute... i have to ask... are any of the players in the game one of your alts?  lol

Facekicker [5:30 PM]
Haha no. I actually have only one alt which was a running joke on the whole "insider" thing and which I also used to troll Bad Apples. Ramdass is the username. I'm sure Bonham knows

popcorn's snare [5:33 PM]
Hey cool you're online
WHo we killin and who we investigatin?

Facekicker [5:34 PM]
I've been at work all day so I haven't had a chance to read over the final few pages. Discordian Mafia are gone. I reckon if we go for Mags or Gnrliars there is a good chance we will be blocked as they are two strong players. Maybe go for a low key player like I_Are_ess? I'm kind of open so I don't mind who we go for really.

popcorn's snare [5:34 PM]
Okay me neither, i don't have any strong feelings.  I was sorta thinking try to kill liars, but he could be protected.

Facekicker [5:35 PM]
Yeah what about Arnold?

popcorn's snare [5:35 PM]
Kill arnold?

Yeah.

Let's fuckin do it!
I was gonna say maybe wasted, just for giggles.

What about investigation?

But nate can be a strong player, he can be very tuned in.
Hmmm... as for investigation... lemme think here

Facekicker [5:36 PM]
Yeah I think he is good but he doesn't stand out as much as Mags or Liars

popcorn's snare [5:36 PM]
I agree.  He's been a little low key this game.
Okay, so, off arnold.  As for investigation... investigate liars?  Or mags?  Shit I dunno man, you call it.  lol
Sorry i'm such a shit teammate.

Facekicker [5:38 PM]
Investigate KFCBucket?

popcorn's snare [5:40 PM]
I'm on board.  I was gonna say either him or meatpuppet.

Facekicker [5:47 PM]
Shit...lets investigate Mags and see if we can find out why our kill was blocked

popcorn's snare [5:49 PM]
Uh oh. okay, i'll edit my PM to
jb

Facekicker [5:50 PM]
Are you sending in the kill too?

popcorn's snare [5:51 PM]
yeah i sent it to that 3 person PM among you, me, and JB
er, sent both
Unless you wanna send in one of them.  Sorry if I jumped the gun

Facekicker [5:54 PM]
no its cool

popcorn's snare [5:55 PM]
I love killing off nate.  It's like a mafia tradition he gets taken out early.

Facekicker [5:55 PM]
lol

popcorn's snare [10:04 PM]
Investigation turned up nothing according to JB

popcorn's snare [8:45 AM]
WOOHOO, DEATH TO ARNOLD!
We got a real chance here.  It just depends on how smart mags and liars are.
Oh this is good.  So good.  They will vote eachother off before they figure out what's going on.
I love these noobs.

popcorn's snare [10:26 AM]
Liars seems to know that someone targeted magisme and that it was blocked, but he doesn't know who, so he's pinning it on IRS.  This is too funny.  I think we're gonna be able to skate on through for a few days.  lol

Facekicker [3:01 PM]
Yeah I have a feeling it is going to come down to Me,You,Mags,Liars.

popcorn's snare [6:26 PM]
Mags is the doctor and he's protecting himself.

popcorn's snare [7:16 PM]
Who should we kill and investigate?  I'd like to investigate Liars and kill one of the chumps (noobs).

popcorn's snare [10:31 PM]
I changed my profile pic to Acosta.  Thought you'd appreciate it.

Facekicker [10:48 AM]
Haha nice
Yeah Mags did that in a game before. Liars is begging to be protected. Would Mags risk himself to protect Liars?

Facekicker [10:55 AM]
Maybe kill KFCBucket and investigate Liars. We can blame meatpuppet as Mafia

popcorn's snare [1:09 PM]
Yep sounds good to me.
I doubt mags would protect liars.  He's selfish.  lol

popcorn's snare [6:23 PM]
I think we got a real chance to win this.  This vote will be easy to get through, but I really think we have a chance to get through the next vote too.  And then it'll be too late for them.

Facekicker [2:44 PM]
Yeah Meatpuppet might be a good option to go for.

popcorn's snare [6:29 PM]
To vote, or to nightkill?  I'm saying nightkill Liars.  Just to spite him.
I think mags is going to continue to protect himself.

Facekicker [6:16 PM]
Yeah meatpuppet lynch and liars nightkill

popcorn's snare [9:46 PM]
Okay.
I'd like to encourage a vote, so we can get 2 townies.   I think letting it lapse into night without a lynch will benefit town.  HOWEVER... I'm thinking there's a penalty for town if that happens.

Facekicker [12:33 PM]
The game hinges on this vote and nightkill. I think there are no clean players left.

popcorn's snare [12:48 PM]
I'm at a loss.  But we seem to be the only ones with nightkill powers, so hopefully we can get this thing rollin.
I'm going to cash in my alliance with Liars.  He trusts me hook line and sinker.  Or wahtever that phrase is.

Facekicker [1:19 PM]
If Meatpuppet throws down on Wasted thats it

Facekicker [6:11 PM]
If Liars hadn't sided with us we could have voted for him and would only need one other vote to lynch thanks to Bonhams vote on liars due to him mentioning the word modkill
If we can convince Meatpuppet to flip we can take them all out

popcorn's snare [8:28 PM]
Fuck we're in trouble.  I hope we can survive.

popcorn's snare [8:38 PM]
Threw a vote on mags.

popcorn's snare [9:31 PM]
Fuck.  Dude, you gotta get in there and save yourself.  I can't defend you too much, because mags will dig up his quote about us being mafia.  I'll do my best to be like "aww gee shucks, facekicker?  really?  naww."   But you gotta get in there and damage control this motherfucker.
Excuse my hyperbole.  Just havin fun with the bullshit.

popcorn's snare [10:00 PM]
damn dude... we're done.    Ah, it was still a really fun game.  I enjoyed playin with ya.

Facekicker [1:08 PM]
I fucked up. I gambled that I could turn Wasted and I thought I had him but by the time Mags chimed in it was 2am here and I was offline. However one thing is notable. No Mafia Boss has been killed yet, either Discordian or Illuminati. So there has to be at least one other Mafia who is a boss. And if our side and discordian are two separate teams there should be two bosses. Also, my pleading to save Gnrliars can be used against him. Thing is, he might be the Boss. So it is a real gamble here. I think Mags will continue to protect himself at night, Liars seems to have a night power but it doesn't appear to be as a policeman, sort of like your night power.
So who to nightkill is the question? Liars, Wasted, Meatpuppet. Which one will look best for you?

popcorn's snare [2:31 PM]
I'm not sure.  I have a feeling I'm toast when the day starts.
I'm leaning towards Meat or Wasted.

Facekicker [2:39 PM]
Maybe Wasted. Fuck it

popcorn's snare [2:54 PM]
Liars likes me, that's the reason I'd consider keeping him alive.
If we smoke liars, that leaves the impressionable wasted and meat to be gaslighted by mags.

Facekicker [2:58 PM]
I think Liars is a better player than the other two so it might be the only way to take him out. My only fear is that he is actually a Mafia boss unable to communicate with us at night

popcorn's snare [3:21 PM]
So who do ya think we should shitcan?  Mags will most definitely protect himself.

Facekicker [3:27 PM]
I'd still go with Wasted. Honestly not sure but I think we need to break the Mags, Wasted , Meat trio

popcorn's snare [3:45 PM]
Okay.

popcorn's snare [9:34 PM]
Mags is going to show up and say "vote popcorn, faggots" and I'm done.

I'm out there giving it my all.  That's my best effort out there.  Meatpuppet is so impressionable.  We'll see what we get.
I lasted longer than I thought I was gonna.  lol

Facekicker [4:29 PM]
Yeah this will do the trick. Looks like Gunner is doing a good job of taking himself out. I posted to try and add a bit to Magisme's attack but I think we should let Mags take the lead here. When Gunner comes up town we can use it against Mags. Some new players so they won't know that Gunner always does this and Mags usually does the same.

popcorn's snare [5:18 PM]
Gunner is a fucking trip.  He's one of the few, that I would be fascinated to know what his real life is like.

lol ... people love to fantasize about me. Unfortunatly (or not) I'm just a regular guy running from the daily routine and having some fun online. Sorry to disappoint  😕

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I don’t believe you. I think you the first pm was to meatpuppet and the second one to me. You are now covering your tracks for future games. 

:facepalm: