John Bonham

The Illuminati - TOWN WINS

Did anyone other than me see @meatpuppet deleted tweet?

It was something along the lines of him figuring out who was who. 

You should clarify exactly what you said and why you deleted the tweet. 

If you want to sit at the big boys table and expose the GnR killing illuminati, then absolute transparency is key. 

4 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Gunner-logic aside, why would anyone create unofficial teams and then vote based on what they claim is an arbitrary selection. 

Unless they know who is Mafia already and the player listing was accidentally convenient? Why not two teams? Why three? 

I don't like it. GUNNER always tries to be Commander in Chief but this is excessive even for him. 

26 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Did anyone other than me see @meatpuppet deleted tweet?

It was something along the lines of him figuring out who was who. 

You should clarify exactly what you said and why you deleted the tweet. 

If you want to sit at the big boys table and expose the GnR killing illuminati, then absolute transparency is key. 

They were shitposts. I think JB might be able to resurrect. They weren't edited. You already quoted one. The other just said rookie mistake and that I thought I had the game figured out. I didn't name names.

I thought I had a strategy but maybe that confidence is built off pseudo science. I think I know mostly who is mafia already. I don't want to ruin the game so I'll keep that to myself.

Were they legitimate tweets or are you confusing tweets with forum posts?

Basically I don't give a shit but bigger question is why were they deleted not so much what was on the posts.

I saw them. 

He's telling the truth about the content. 

I just want to know how a newcomer posts how he's figured out who Mafia is and who is trying to crash diet this glorious band. 

I mean we have a real prodigee here if indeed he's figured out the enemy 3 pages into his first game on Day 1 none the less.  

Or he's scum, realized his mistake and tried to make all of us legitimate business men look bad by pulling a Bernie Madoff and deleted his paper trail

Care to explain 

@meatpuppet

17 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Care to explain 

@meatpuppet

I'd rather not. I wouldn't want to ruin future games. My methodology is tantamount to cheating. Plus I'm probably a crank and fooling myself.

1 minute ago, meatpuppet said:

I'd rather not. I wouldn't want to ruin future games. My methodology is tantamount to cheating. Plus I'm probably a crank and fooling myself.

Ok then, who's your Mafia?

The whole object of The game is to vote off Mafia and win town.

She's your thoughts with us. 

I have no idea who's Mafia, I'm not even suspecting anyone yet. So, if you stsrt communicating maybe we have a collective discussion and form a lead. 

Or keep it to yourself and look suspicious as fuck but feel protected because you're insulated by @arnold layne and @popcorn's snare (to a lesser degree)

17 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

I'd rather vote for the portuguese gibbon, s'all I'm sayin.  

I’m not against that idea.

His reformed partnership is fucking retarded

Now enough vulgarities. A distinguished gentleman and esteemed businessman doesn’t speak like a peasant. 

1. popcorn's snare  (100% town)
  2. arnold layne (67% mafia)
  3. GnRLiars (67% mafia)
  4. magisme (67% mafia)
  5. I_Are_ess  independent
  6. KFCBucket Mafia (67% mafia)
  7. Facekicker (75% town)
  8. Major Mayhem (50% mafia)
  9. meatpuppet
  10. wasted (75% mafia)
  11. GUNNER mafia (75% mafia)

My current guestimate weightings. There are overweights towards mafia but will adjust as game goes along.

Only real clue so far is some posters are using financial jargon in their posts. Maybe they can explain why?

25 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:
  1. popcorn's snare  (100% town)
  2. arnold layne (67% mafia)
  3. GnRLiars (67% mafia)
  4. magisme (67% mafia)
  5. I_Are_ess  independent
  6. KFCBucket Mafia (67% mafia)
  7. Facekicker (75% town)
  8. Major Mayhem (50% mafia)
  9. meatpuppet
  10. wasted (75% mafia)
  11. GUNNER mafia (75% mafia)

My current guestimate weightings. There are overweights towards mafia but will adjust as game goes along.

I’m 100% Town. I have no idea about anyone else. The fact you are assigning blame do early makes you look like Mafia to me. 

41 minutes ago, wasted said:

Only real clue so far is some posters are using financial jargon in their posts. Maybe they can explain why?

On 1/4/2019 at 9:35 PM, John Bonham said:

The Most Powerful Men In The World Have Gathered Together To Talk Shit About GNR, But A Shadow Group IS Working Together Behind The Scenes...

11 Players, 6 Votes to Lynch...

On 1/4/2019 at 9:09 PM, John Bonham said:

Property is theft. –P.J. Proudhon
Property is Liberty. –P.J. Proudhon
Property is impossible. –P.J. Proudhon
Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

17 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Currency speculation can have serious consequences on a national currency and accordingly on a country's economy. While a major benefit of speculation is an increase in liquidity (more units of currency are used in transactions rather than reserves), speculation can also devalue or inflate a currency to the point at which a country’s stock market and overall economy starts to follow suit. Heavy trading in a currency creates "artificial demand," and can increase the prices of goods beyond an inflation-adjusted level. Some major crises occurred when Brazil devalued its currency in 1999. For country’s with fixed exchange rates, currency speculation can lead to a major crisis, as was seen in several Asian countries in 1997, and in both Brazil and Argentina in 1999.

I dunno... maybe because it’s the theme of the game

Just now, GnRLiars said:

But aren’t the Illuminati into that stuff. Whereas Town are just ordinary people, not bankers or whatever?

but point taken.

Just now, GnRLiars said:

But it’s Illuminati language but point taken. It’s early we are just throwing themes around. 

8 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Gunner-logic aside, why would anyone create unofficial teams and then vote based on what they claim is an arbitrary selection. 

Unless they know who is Mafia already and the player listing was accidentally convenient? Why not two teams? Why three? 

I think the roles were applied randomly after there were enough plsyers?