Jump to content
John Bonham

The Illuminati - TOWN WINS

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

Cold Reading. Market Psychology. Min :Max: principle. Word entropy. Game theory. ESP. USPS. FedEx. Novice naivety. McDonalds. Free will delusion.

 

For the love of god Buzz Word Billy, Settle  the fuck down.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

 

keep it up,and you’ll be sitting at the kids table over there with Elon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Why are you throwing around votes like they’re candy?

 

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Why are we voting anyone this early?

 

Because:

 

 

2 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

Official Vote: GUNNER

 

Hey pal, you cant vote for me. Im assuming you didnt read the the thread I linked above.

 

I recommend you to remove your vote from me and vote for Magisme, because he is voting for one of your team partners (me).

 

Do it quickly or you'll be considered a traitor and everyone will vote for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

 

 

Because:

 

 

 

Hey pal, you cant vote for me. Im assuming you didnt read the the thread I linked above.

 

I recommend you to remove your vote from me and vote for Magisme, because he is voting for one of your team partners (me).

 

Do it quickly or you'll be considered a traitor and everyone will vote for you.

I think I'm already mod killed for breaking rules Gunner so you're safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meatpuppet's new, so I say cut him a break.  We begged people to play, and he (i assume your gender, lol) was nice enough to give his time to delve into our weird world of mafia shenanigans.  I assume JB will be lenient and simply incur a 20% deduction from the stock dividends for today's trading.  

 

And now gunner wants to shitcan him.  He doesn't need to be shitcanned.  He's new, and is almost assuredly town.  I know that's not always the case, but I'm not burning a vote on meatpuppet.  

 

Also, remember that on day 1, funny things happen.  People throw random votes, see what happens.  So let's not all get all our collective panties in a twist.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

Meatpuppet's new, so I say cut him a break.  We begged people to play, and he (i assume your gender, lol) was nice enough to give his time to delve into our weird world of mafia shenanigans.  I assume JB will be lenient and simply incur a 20% deduction from the stock dividends for today's trading.  

 

And now gunner wants to shitcan him.  He doesn't need to be shitcanned.  He's new, and is almost assuredly town.  I know that's not always the case, but I'm not burning a vote on meatpuppet.  

 

Also, remember that on day 1, funny things happen.  People throw random votes, see what happens.  So let's not all get all our collective panties in a twist.  

 

I dont want to shitcan him. Im giving him a chance to change hir vote.

 

Which part didnt you understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

Meatpuppet's new, so I say cut him a break.  We begged people to play, and he (i assume your gender, lol) was nice enough to give his time to delve into our weird world of mafia shenanigans.  I assume JB will be lenient and simply incur a 20% deduction from the stock dividends for today's trading.  

 

And now gunner wants to shitcan him.  He doesn't need to be shitcanned.  He's new, and is almost assuredly town.  I know that's not always the case, but I'm not burning a vote on meatpuppet.  

 

Also, remember that on day 1, funny things happen.  People throw random votes, see what happens.  So let's not all get all our collective panties in a twist.  

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad I blocked Manets.

 

Curiosity got the better of me and apparently my suspicions were correct. He once again brought nothing to the discussion. 

 

Be gone with you now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They complain none of the good players want to play with them.

 

They beg me to play

 

They start complaining when I start playing as I always do.

 

Do you think it would be any different?

 

Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, I_Are_ess said:

What's the protocol for voting? 

Anxious to vote arent ya fella?

 

Make a deal with me and tell me who tour cronies are and I'll make sure you're sheltered from any tax implication you may incur 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

They complain none of the good players want to play with them.

 

They beg me to play

 

They start complaining when I start playing as I always do.

 

Do you think it would be any different?

 

Fuck off.

We just needed numbers to start the game. You served your purpose. Time for you to go swing from different tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Major Mayhem said:

Gunner, would you mind posting the teams you assigned here, just so everyone is on the same page?😄😄😄

Sure:

 

Before the game start and we know the roles Im presenting a new kind of partnership for this game.

 

Team A:

popcorn's snare

arnold layne

GnRLiars

 

Team B:

I_Are_ess

KFCBucket

Facekicker

 

Team 😄

meatpuppet

wasted

GUNNER

 

The teams were composed according to the order of the players list, kind of randomly.

 

The rule is quite simple: You defend your team and your team defends you, so this is about voting for whoever is voting for one of your team partners. If anyone betray his own team by voting for one of his partners, then the traitor will be voted for everyone else (other teams included).

 

Mags and Major doesnt have a team, so they'll do whatever they want.

 

Attention: This is not a rule of the game. Only the host (JB) can set the rules.

 

This is just a kind of a pre-nuptial agreement before we even know the roles. So, we can justify all our actions in the game with this agreement, as long as we stay loyal to it.

 

I dont care if you agree with the agreement or not. Im going to play considering it is valid. So, whoever acts like a traitor will get my vote and so on.

 

I invite everyone to join so the fags who didnt sign in will regret for not playing this new kind of game.

 

 

You seem a smart guy. I'm offering you partnership like the rules posted above, even if you dont have a team.

 

11 hours ago, I_Are_ess said:

What's the protocol for voting?�

 

See above.

 

You voted well, dont bother.

 

16 minutes ago, magisme said:

We just needed numbers to start the game. You served your purpose. Time for you to go swing from different tree.

 

Same to you. Have a nice riddance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@wasted we have magisme voting for one of us. Lets get him while we give some more time for meatpuppet to change his vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we at least put a leash on GUNNER implying that his rules are the actual game rules. Let's put a limit to how much he can ruin the game while he's still alive.

 

I'll leave you guys to it until he's gone. It's impossible to read game threads when he's like this. I'm gonna go count billions and fuck models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gunner-logic aside, why would anyone create unofficial teams and then vote based on what they claim is an arbitrary selection. 

 

Unless they know who is Mafia already and the player listing was accidentally convenient? Why not two teams? Why three? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, magisme said:

The monkey is objectively rabid and triggered. Keep your distance. I wish of him to pleasant riddance.

 

For some reason, gunner reminds me of a gibbon as opposed to a regular monkey.  

 

I don't get the team shit either.  Gunner is in his own orbit.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...