John Bonham

The Illuminati - TOWN WINS

Facebook_Dead_1478926223089.jpeg

Privileged, autistic, and generally hated, his stock slipping in recent years, Zuckerberg was lynched this time, not by a virtual mob, but an actual one

Set status to dead

fp89qo.jpg

I_Are_ess was Mark Zuckerberg, Town

Don't forget to hit the "Like" button

Stocks Tumble on News of Powell's Death

Following closed-door meetings in Ingolstadt yesterday, Federal Reserve Chairman Jay Powell was found dead in his hotel room, riddled with bullet holes

Authorities in Ingolstadt are searching for the killer

The city is preparing for the upcoming Ingolstadt Rock Festival, to be held on the shores of Lake Totenkopf

The festival is expected to bring over 100,000  unwilling victims concert goers to the area

330px-Jerome_H._Powell.jpg

Jay Powell was KFCBucket, Town

Of the people left,

I'm fairly confident that 

@popcorn's snare

@Facekicker

@magisme

and myself are clean. 

That leaves 

@wasted

&

@meatpuppet

I have solid evidence that backs up my claims. 

I knew 

@KFCBucket was also clean. 

Time to make a move and win this for town.

Look at it this way, of the 3 players we lynched, only 1 was town. 

We are on the right track. 

Unless someone is playing a trick, and I do have suspicions I will bet dollars to donuts that this game is ready for the town to claim a victory

We suck. This is a disaster.

I was going to post this joke I heard from someone a long time ago. I don't really like negativity so I didn't post it earlier.

Man invites a friend to see his bird.

"He speaks English fluently after only a week of training".
Sure enough, the bird proceeds to converse with the friend in perfect English to the friend's amazement.

A week later the friend visits again.

"He now speaks perfect Russian!"  

Again the friend is shocked at how quickly the bird has learned.

The friend returns again after another week but inquires where the missing bird has gone.

"I ate him," the man says.

The friend berates the man and asks why he would do that to such a talented bird.

"Maybe he should have said something?"

Just now, GnRLiars said:

Of the people left,

I'm fairly confident that 

@popcorn's snare

@Facekicker

@magisme

and myself are clean. 

That leaves 

@wasted

&

@meatpuppet

I have solid evidence that backs up my claims. 

I knew 

@KFCBucket was also clean. 

Time to make a move and win this for town.

Look at it this way, of the 3 players we lynched, only 1 was town. 

We are on the right track. 

Why suspect me I was basically following your lead on IRS. You have to look at yourself more. You started two trains on IRS.

He definitely didn’t vote on Gunner or Mayhem. He mimiced Gunners votes. He wouldn’t have a theory or defend himself. He had he might be Zuckerberg. Which doesn’t go with Trump in my mind. But it does so it’s Trump and entrepreneurs. Then mafia. It sucks IRS was town but he wasn’t helping us or himself. 

I’m a business guy so I guess other town are too along with Trump. So magisme as Elon musk is something to look at. 

Meatpuppet is confusing. He changes his vote a lot. Kind of talks like Mayhem. 

I need to look at who voted. 

:facepalm:

There's no helping some people.

It's a loss to town but fuck me why didn't he make ANY FUCKING EFFORT 

Throw us a fucking bone man, jesus christ. Mafia must be laughing their asses off at this. 

Sorry GNRliars you didn’t start the train on IRS. You did push for him before we went Mayhem. 

Train was Magisme, Bucket, Meat, Face, wasted. 

After Meat voted. Magisme hesitated and unvoted. But IRS offered us nothing. So mag and face voted. liars and me both suspected him in the thread. It was early votes of mags, kfc, meat that reslly set him up. 

I'm going to go with @GnRLiars as trustworthy since he was right in voting. @magisme was right about GUNNER.

@ wasted was right too. I think we should all vote whatever these guys vote as trust if they come up with a concensus.

Facekicker was wrong about IRS and KFCBucket.

I was wrong about a lot but I agreed with getting GUNNER. I was wrong about Arnold Layne, IRS.

I don't remember who Popcorn voted for. I think Mafia have abstained.

I know I'm Town so I would say either Facekicker or Popcorn. I'm going with Popcorn for now.

I don't remember who he voted for ever if someone can dig them up. I think abstaining is a trick to avoid suspicion. Just someone with the graveyard shift.

3 minutes ago, wasted said:
11 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

Official Vote: Popcorn's Snare.

He didn’t even vote on IRS. 

Thank you!  Yeah, i held off voting for I_are_ess because I didn't think he was dirty, plain and simple.  But sometimes people know things or have deduced things or have investigated but can't say they investigated, so I didn't protest when people lynched IRS.  But I didn't want to vote for him.  I have suspicions of other people.  So instead of examining the people who voted a townie off (of which it's likely at least one or more are mafia), meatpuppet instead goes after me because I didn't vote and therefore I'm "skating by to avoid suspicion."  :facepalm:

I voted for 2 mafia members (which meatpuppet has conveniently forgotton), have abstained from the lynched townie vote, and yet somehow I'm meatpuppet's primary candidate.  It's just so frustrating.   This is why town is getting its ass kicked, because of this kind of nonsense.  Of course, it's making me think he's mafia too.  

18 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

Official Vote: Popcorn's Snare.

For what reason?

I had you and Mayhem pegged as Mafia from the beginning of day 2. 

It was imperative we got rid of Mayhem first as their wasn't an ounce of doubt in my mind he was Mafia. 

Why we voted IRS on Day 3? 

Hindsight is 20/20, make your own assumptions. 

You throw out votes like hot cakes and you hope something sticks. 

@popcorn's snare is not dirty, you voting him makes me consider you even more

Just now, GnRLiars said:

For what reason?

I had you and Mayhem pegged as Mafia from the beginning of day 2. 

It was imperative we got rid of Mayhem first as their wasn't an ounce of doubt in my mind he was Mafia. 

Why we voted IRS on Day 3? 

Hindsight is 20/20, make your own assumptions. 

You throw out votes like hot cakes and you hope something sticks. 

@popcorn's snare is not dirty, you voting him makes me consider you even more

I stand behind my reasons for voting IRS. You also thought he was mafia a couple of times. 

24 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

@popcorn's snare you were gone for a bit. If you did vote. I just don't remember you really giving arguments and participating which makes remember who voted easier.

I can't help your memory issues, but I campaigned hard for mayhem, that's all I can say.  For IRS, I abstained, because i didn't feel strongly, but I didn't think he was dirty, so I didn't vote.  It's not my job to be his lawyer when people are about to shitcan him.  He just let it happen, which is part of the problem of having new people play.  He just gave up and made little effort to defend himself.  

On 1/15/2019 at 1:04 AM, Major Mayhem said:

I agree.  It's important, now in day 2, to process everything that happened in day 1, and for everyone to make their decisions from there.  

My best guess is that GNRLIars and Magisme are mafia, along with Meatpuppet.

Gunner was some sort of independent Mafia Goon.  

Other town members include Arnold Layne, Wasted, Facekicker, 

KFCBucket, IRS, Popcorn...most likely, 2 out of 3 are part of the other mafia group.  I think IRS is clean, and not sure about Popcorn.  KFCBucket is having ptsd from his adventures in the hotdog factory.  He's out for blood.

Ok this is a theory I’m working on. Mayhem was mafia and said Liars, Magisme and Meatpuppet are mafia. One way to go is they are town he wants to kill. Plus KFC he wanted to kill. 

Now. Who voted on Gunner? Magisme, Arnold, Facekicker, Popcorn, wasted, Liars. 

Who didn’t: Mayhem, KFC, IRS, Meatpuppet. 

We know KFC, IRS were town and Mayhem was Mafia. So let’s say Meat is town, there’s a lot of Mafia in that train on Gunner? I know Arnold and wasted are town. Even if Meat is mafia there are 2 mafia in the train at least. Mags, facekicker, popcorn and Liars. 

Now the Mayhem kill was Liars, Popcorn, Arnold, Mags, Facekicker, KFC. Not sure this is right but Arnold and KFC were town.

Who didn’t vote Mayhem? IRS, Meatpuppet, wasted. 

I know IRS and wasted are town so in the bracket of mafia are Meat, Liars, Popcorn, mags and facekicker. 

Meat never voted on mafia but he did on IRS town. I think there’s 5 mafia. So 3 out of these 5 are mafia. 

Now look at Mayhem’s post about who is mafia: Liars, Magisme, Meatpuppet. He knew he was going to die and makes it looks like he’s trying to kill town. But they are his mafia buddies.