John Bonham

The Illuminati - TOWN WINS

Fernando_de_Noronha_-_Pernambuco_-_Brasi

The group had assembled for a Trans-Atlantic journey via Yellow Submarine. They talked Global Trade, Religion, and 21st Century Tech. They talked about GUNNER's lynching and they talked about it some more. GUNNER could not have acted alone. They talked about Atlantis and they talked about the Illuminati

Somewhere near Fernando de Noronha, they saw a very large tentacle pass by the starboard window

Eventually, everyone was weary of talking. They passed around a hookah of Alamout Black Hash, and they retired, with their concubines, to their bed chambers

They synchronized their clocks to 5:23. That is when they woke up and lynched Major Mayhem

59zqys.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!

President Trump's body has been found riddled with bullet holes, washed up on the shores of Fernando de Noronha

His last known location was in a private meeting at Trump Tower

The CIA has leads and is investigating a short list of 8 powerful individuals believed to have visited the Tower 2 days ago...

So we have defeated the Discordians but not the Illuminati? Do I get it right?

I have reread the thread from page one. Here are my thoughta and suspects:

1. @I_Are_ess - he was about to be lynched before Gunner, but Major voted Liars so that I wouldn't have the decisive vote to put IRS out. Then Gunner went with the PM scenario. If there are two mafia teams, mafia wins no matter which of their member survives. And look how quickly IRS went from our radar. Smart move.

2. @meatpuppet - look at his predictions. The last one was saying arnold is 100% mafia and Major 100% town. Also Liars pointed at him and he was good at detecting Major.

3. @magisme I know I always point at you and have to say it is my weakest hinch. But worth considering. When Gunner made the partnership teams it was you and Major who were outside any partnership. This is  a little disturbing. But for now I tend to see mags as a 95% townie.

What do you guys think?

@KFCBucket I did say GUNNER was Mafia at the beginning and I was right but that was a hunch. At the PM point I couldn't really tell who was who although I never said so. I've voted Arnold Mafia throughout the game based on my theories. I was wrong. You'll have to quote me on the Major being a 100% if that was a recent prediction or not. I said I trusted Popcorn and Wasted but I haven't run a list in while. I thought GNRLiars was suspicious and outlaid my reasons. I'll admit I've been dead wrong throughout the game at points.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:37 PM, meatpuppet said:

My list of usual suspects is arnold, wasted, popcorn. I forgot who else. I'll have to find my quote.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:57 PM, meatpuppet said:

New Stats. Same as before but now @wasted is more Mafia. I'll update after I have time to research.

I would encourage all Town to re-read all the pages, every post, especially everything GUNNER said.

Reveal hidden contents

popcorn's snare  (50% town)

arnold layne (100% mafia)

GnRLiars (67% mafia)

magisme (67% mafia)

I_Are_ess  100% mafia

KFCBucket Mafia (50% mafia)

Facekicker (75% town)

Major Mayhem (100% town)

meatpuppet

wasted (50% Mafia)

GUNNER mafia (10,000% Mafia)

Official Vote: Arnold

@meatpuppet please explain

He wasn't saying much then. I had to put weight on something. That was 6 days ago. I was about 1/2 right.

I also made another quote where I was suspicious of the quiet players.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, meatpuppet said:

My original vote was kind of biased. I thought GUNNER was trying to go kamikaze and dance like a clown at the beginning. I thought Arnold voting for him was to help take the heat off Mafia and become a Lanchurian candiate. Looking back veteran GUNNER actually did try very hard to survive and even some of the excuses he said made game theory sense. Looking back I'd interpret his strategy was actually to survive, and his overall strategy was predicated on that.

I'm sticking with my Feng Shui. Town are very open about discussing way to help find Mafia. Mafia only would do that if it was incidental or not very useful. All Mafia always posts in the first 2 pages of any Mafia thread. Check older games.

Unvote Arnold

I really don't know who to vote for. Facekicker, Magisme, eye_are_ess, eminem haven't had much perturbation. I would say shake 'em down.

And how popcorn know who I was?

I still think the game at the beginning is mathematically intractable, at least looking for a strategy. Now that you have more people you can get a better feel so your list I think was pretty good. The only way to tell at the beginning is from cold reading weak player's poker faces, unusual behavior. I haven't really been successful. I'd rather hear others' theories.

I dodged the carolina reaper challenge.  *whew*

Who else is dirty?  Hmm.  Who was Arnold on to?  I'll have to look back through the thread.  Of course that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it's a place to start.  

31 minutes ago, popcorn's snare said:

I dodged the carolina reaper challenge.  *whew*

Who else is dirty?  Hmm.  Who was Arnold on to?  I'll have to look back through the thread.  Of course that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it's a place to start.  

@I_Are_ess...

Quick to vote @magisme

Why?

Because of you thwarted night kill? 

Trying to keep the torch going now that your partner Mayhem.is dead?

Arnold was Trump? Sorry but that's hilarious :lol:

Fair play to him for resisting the temptation to shitpost Bigly. 

It's good the discordian Mafia are gone. We should look at who they were targeting. 

Also I spotted something about a double vote on the last page or two. I'm going to have to read over and study a lot 

I think we've been lucky so far 

4 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

3. @magisme I know I always point at you and have to say it is my weakest hinch. But worth considering. When Gunner made the partnership teams it was you and Major who were outside any partnership. This is  a little disturbing. But for now I tend to see mags as a 95% townie.

Let's have a look at the objective facts:

1. magisme goes after GUNNER immediately during Day 1.

2. magisme interrogates Mayhem immediately on Day 2.

3. GUNNER's partnership nonsense was posted BEFORE we even got our roles. It's in the pre-game thread. GUNNER's nonsense has nothing to do with the game.

4 hours ago, I_Are_ess said:

official vote. Magisme

Official Vote: IRS

I know I'm town, so if you're coming out hot with this and nothing else, then you're most definitely dirty.

As I stated before, mags indication was the weakest of the three thoughts. With IRS voting without any explanation, my gay alert acts like crazy.

Official vote: @I_Are_ess