John Bonham

The Illuminati - TOWN WINS

Can I have another fantastic idea?

@John Bonham

Each one of us could Pm JB with 3 names.

Then JB would make the voter public and the player with more votes would be lynched.

Making the 3 votes/person secret like thís would avoid that mafia could take advantage from knowing other people's votes.

Dont need to thank me guys.

5 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

@John Bonham

Then JB would make the voter public and the player with more votes would be lynched.

Making the 3 votes/person secret like thís would avoid that mafia could take advantage from knowing other people's votes.

For Day 1 only?

i actually don’t mind this

I'm beginning to find Gunners attempts to rewrite the rules sketchy as fuck 

Reeks of desperation. If he is a vanilla townie being the first to die really doesn't affect town majorly. The stakes are low at this point and there is plenty of time to root out Mafia. 

But if he Mafia with three votes on his head already then Mafia are in deep trouble from the off. 

Fuck it, official vote Gunner  I'm tired of his nonsense 

32 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I'm beginning to find Gunners attempts to rewrite the rules sketchy as fuck 

Reeks of desperation. If he is a vanilla townie being the first to die really doesn't affect town majorly. The stakes are low at this point and there is plenty of time to root out Mafia. 

But if he Mafia with three votes on his head already then Mafia are in deep trouble from the off. 

Fuck it, official vote Gunner  I'm tired of his nonsense 

This makes zero sense.

I wasnt rewriting rules, I was just trying to find a way out for this stupid day. The pressure wasnt at my side anymore, if I was dirty I could be just staying quiet and waiting.

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

For Day 1 only?

i actually don’t mind this

Some people got too scared with the secret triple vote thing. Lol.

I would probably get 1 of the 3 votes from everyone and would be lynched anyway, so...

19 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

My vote remains on GUNNER but if magisme is Musk than he is on the other side of my ideology I think.

So you're some staunch Republican?  Hmmmmm

2 hours ago, GUNNER said:

@John Bonham

:max:

16 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Is Arnold Peter Thiel?

If he is, he is almost certainly Town.

even though Thiel is German and that’s scary in itself, he’s a good business man, not part of the Illuminati

19 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Is Arnold Peter Thiel?

However if he’s a staunch Republican, he would most certainly be dirty as fuck....

thise guys love secret societies 

1 minute ago, Facekicker said:

I could see Thiel and Musk as independents or town. 

What about Warren Buffet?

Just now, Facekicker said:

He doesn't come across as a slimeball in the same way that, say (((Mark Zuckerberg))) does. 

No I agree, that’s why I suggest3d he may be him. 

I looked up good guy business men and he was the first

7 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

My exchange with @meatpuppet last night was a perfect example of “dumb” playing.

I'm kind of tired man. GUNNER only voted and unvoted for me for 5 minutes, not even time for it to end up on a tally. As far as playing dumb, I'm not sure how that me forgetting this is useful to influence others or the game. I did say he threatened to vote for me which he did. I did forget.   

I don't really follow magisme because he too smart of a player so I'll never be able to tell. I only really care about my vote. I don't tell people who to vote for but I think I give logical reason who could be who.

7 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Here's what my guts say.

KFC voted for himself. Its tradition to lynch however votes for himself, so I dont understand why wasnt picked yet to be sacrifized in day one.

Wasted played dumb when I asked him to respect the partnership. All that "but, but what if he is town" bullshit didnt convince me. He is smarter than he showed to be. Im always suspicous of anyone who plays dumb in mafia.

Mags removed his vote for me as soon as he realised the wagon against me wasnt working. Looks like he knew he didnt want to be the only voting for someone who will turn to be town sooner or later.

Thats what I observed so far.

I wasn’t playing dumb I was testing if you’d take the blame if you were wrong about magisme. To me that would be the Town thing to do. 

I think you are just playing Mafia to win it yourself. You’re worried about getting voted off so you do this partnership thing. 

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

What about Warren Buffet?

There’s Jeff Bevos at Amazon too. But how does knowing the names help us? Can we ask for role reveals?

7 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

My exchange with @meatpuppet last night was a perfect example of “dumb” playing. 

He conveniently forgot who he voted for..

couldnt remember who voted for him...

hes is my top suspect for day 1 now,

with @wasted a close second. 

Im not sure how I feel about @KFCBucket and his voting himself. I explained my reasoning earlier.

@magisme , I’m leaning towards town, but I don’t know. 

I’m Town. I just putting some heat on you to see how you reacted. Major Mayhem is also under the radar. Not accussing anyone just an observation. 

I think if Gunner is Town mafia will want to kill him first. So I look at votes for him as suspicious. But after the first 2 or 3 votes that’s where mafia pile on for the kill?

The guy lobbied everyone on this forum to play.

without him there’s no game.

hes a good player who I like having in games. 

However,

hes is disappeared from the game 

guys that lay lay the lowest tend to be dirty in this game.

if I’m wrong I’m sorry, but I don’t think I am.

Official Vote: Popcorns Snare