Night Two / Day Three

Night Three / Day Four

Night Four / Day Five

Post-game Wrap-up

Property is theft. –P.J. Proudhon
Property is Liberty. –P.J. Proudhon
Property is impossible. –P.J. Proudhon
Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Most Powerful Men In The World Have Gathered Together To Talk Shit About GNR, But A Shadow Group IS Working Together Behind The Scenes...

11 Players, 6 Votes to Lynch...

Also, since I want to prove my trustworthiness I promised to vote myself if I was wrong in the last mafia game.

Vote: KFCBucket

28 minutes ago, KFCBucket said:

Also, since I want to prove my trustworthiness I promised to vote myself if I was wrong in the last mafia game.

Vote: KFCBucket

Alrighty then.

3 hours ago, I_Are_ess said:

What's the protocol for voting? 

Currency speculation can have serious consequences on a national currency and accordingly on a country's economy. While a major benefit of speculation is an increase in liquidity (more units of currency are used in transactions rather than reserves), speculation can also devalue or inflate a currency to the point at which a country’s stock market and overall economy starts to follow suit. Heavy trading in a currency creates "artificial demand," and can increase the prices of goods beyond an inflation-adjusted level. Some major crises occurred when Brazil devalued its currency in 1999. For country’s with fixed exchange rates, currency speculation can lead to a major crisis, as was seen in several Asian countries in 1997, and in both Brazil and Argentina in 1999.

The Aneristic Principle is that of order, the Eristic Principle is that of disorder. 

On the surface, the Universe seems to be ordered; this is the Aneristic Illusion.

Actually, what order is there is imposed on primal chaos in the same sense that a person's name is draped over his actual self.

It is the job of the scientist to implement this principle in a practical manner, and some are quite brilliant at it.

But, on closer examination, order dissolves into disorder...

Why are you throwing around votes like they’re candy?

everyone knows we need to carefully analyze trends and fluctuations and buy and sell at the right time. 

I didn’t become the most powerful man in the world by frivolously throwing around votes.

the wealth I’ve amassed has taken a lifetime of detailed calculations and shrew decisions. 

Thats is why my children won’t get MY money when I’m gone.

its going to some sheltered charity that will make my shareholders  even richer than they are now!

so tell me why are you voting Mags this early?

Why are we voting anyone this early?

get your head in the game boys.  

Not everyone has even showed up to the table yet and we’re ready to strike

get it together boys

GUNNER is fucking around already. Let's just make it a GNFNR tradition to vote him out first day of mafia.

Official Vote: GUNNER

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Currency speculation can have serious consequences on a national currency and accordingly on a country's economy. While a major benefit of speculation is an increase in liquidity (more units of currency are used in transactions rather than reserves), speculation can also devalue or inflate a currency to the point at which a country’s stock market and overall economy starts to follow suit. Heavy trading in a currency creates "artificial demand," and can increase the prices of goods beyond an inflation-adjusted level. Some major crises occurred when Brazil devalued its currency in 1999. For country’s with fixed exchange rates, currency speculation can lead to a major crisis, as was seen in several Asian countries in 1997, and in both Brazil and Argentina in 1999.

Barter and trade?

I will trade my beetus cat for two votes.