John Bonham

The Illuminati - DAY TWO

Guys, please do this. If you are aware of puting the final vote, let me do it. I will live with the blame. We just need to get through day one...

56 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

Vote GNRLiars

Why doesn't he vote for his top mafia prospect? 

Someone give me the reason to vote for IRS?  

Read the thread.

ive explained why my vote is on my top suspect @I_Are_ess

Official Vote Count

I_Are_ess — 4

GUNNER — 3

KFCBucket — 1

arnold layne — 1

wasted — 1

GnRLiars — 1

11 Players, 6 Votes to Lynch

3 hours ago, KFCBucket said:

So now it is up to @Major Mayhem - if he votes @I_Are_ess

Look at who's voting for IRS.  There's your prime suspects.  I think IRS is excited to play the game and has a sense of humor, ie. his vote for whomever is voting for him.  It's his first game, he was excited to get started, and his first post was indicative of that.  I think wasted is a town member, who believes GNRLiars is town, and so he went along with him.  I'm not sure who else is currently voting for him, but we'll wait and see who the other two votes come from.  As I've stated earlier, based on the clues given by John Bonham, I believe there are 3 teams, probably 2 evil groups of 3, and then 4 townies which puts us at a big disadvantage if IRS turns out to be town. 

KFCBucket is bloodthirsty!!!  He doesn't care who gets lynched, he just wants to kill!!

11 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

I didn’t place a vote on you, so yes. Relax

its Mafia. Saying someone is on your radar and actually voting are very different. 

Maybe i simply want a reaction. Cast a line, take the bait. 

Relax.. I didn’t vote for you. 

That’s what counts. 

This isn't about who is voting for me or paranoia.  This is about who I believe is mafia.  I know how you and Brasky operate.

40 minutes ago, Major Mayhem said:

KFCBucket is bloodthirsty!!!  He doesn't care who gets lynched, he just wants to kill!!

This is something to go on. 

At first it looked almost noble tucking a vote on himself from a promise in another game. 

I went into detail about this scenario a few pages back.

But the nonchalant attitude towards who he votes is concerning. 

I still don't trust @I_Are_ess

Day 2 will reveal a lot more than we expect.

Night powers coming into play will answer some questions. 

If there's a dr, hopefully he protects a Townie from a night kill &

If therss a cop, hopefully he investigated the correct person

30 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

If there's a dr, hopefully he protects a Townie from a night kill &

If therss a cop, hopefully he investigated the correct person

mafiaposting

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 2:06 AM, arnold layne said:

the ones that are most active are mafia. 

51 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I'm not a fan of clichés.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

mafiaposting

Then vote for me. 

I think I've participated enough this game to at least make it to day 2 

I'm trying to help the town win.

Unlike you you offers no insight other than voting for @GUNNER for what ever made up personal vedettas you may have against him. 

Get the train rolling on voting me off. 

Kill an important Townie and once again give the game to the Mafia

I am not bloodthirsty. I just don't believe we are able to vote "with in-depth thinking" on day one. It is all about "smells mafia" or "smells town". Noone has given even a tiny good point to vote on someone. I stated I would votr Gunner but it is just because I didn't like his posting in last game (where he was mafia) :)

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Then vote for me. 

I think I've participated enough this game to at least make it to day 2 

I'm trying to help the town win.

Unlike you you offers no insight other than voting for @GUNNER for what ever made up personal vedettas you may have against him. 

Get the train rolling on voting me off. 

Kill an important Townie and once again give the game to the Mafia

Slight overreaction?

10 hours ago, Major Mayhem said:

Vote GNRLiars

Why doesn't he vote for his top mafia prospect? 

Someone give me the reason to vote for IRS?  

To end the day. If he’s town we know what to do. 

I'll be honest, I don't have a read on anyone.  Well, nothing that can guide a confident vote.  

If Gunner is going to cry about being persecuted the whole game, or whine about how the game is being played the whole game, or complain about other people the hwole game, then for a day 1 vote, he takes the lead.  He's also not being very pro-town, so I haven't ruled him out being mafia too.  He can be clever sometimes.  Sometimes.  A few times.  Maybe one time.  

UNVOTE: I_R_ESS

VOTE: GUNNER

7 hours ago, Major Mayhem said:

Look at who's voting for IRS.  There's your prime suspects.  I think IRS is excited to play the game and has a sense of humor, ie. his vote for whomever is voting for him.  It's his first game, he was excited to get started, and his first post was indicative of that.  I think wasted is a town member, who believes GNRLiars is town, and so he went along with him.  I'm not sure who else is currently voting for him, but we'll wait and see who the other two votes come from.  As I've stated earlier, based on the clues given by John Bonham, I believe there are 3 teams, probably 2 evil groups of 3, and then 4 townies which puts us at a big disadvantage if IRS turns out to be town. 

If IRS is Town then I’m voting GNRliars tomorrow. To go for such a weak player early is a bitch move so the consequences must be severe. If mafia then GNRliars has my confidence. 

IMO this is the worst mafia game that I can remember.

After 16 pages there is zero direction. Everybody is lost and dont know what to do.

I blame both teams for that.

Town team has the same problem as always: everybody thinks they are smarter than the others. So, everybody try to make rocket science around discovering who is who, when thats almost impossible. Read my lips dumb townies: we can only find a scumbag this early in the game by pure luck. So, stop playing the king of the bullshit if, by chance, or by luck, you hit one target. No you werent smarter, you were just lucky. At this stage of the game what matters is to play simple and stay alive until the theres less players and then you can finally try to figure who is who, based on what happened before. Playing simple implies to vote without giving a chance for mafia to start a wagon against you. Thats why I try to invent impartial ways to vote, like using the partnership gimmick or voting in alphabetic order or whatever.

Mafia team also seems particulary dumb in this game. The way they couldnt manage to start a wagon against someone yet, after 16 pages of confusion, its amazing.

Im Unvoting because I dont want to contribute to this shitfest anymore. Nobody likes my gimmiks, no one wants my help to take us somewhere, then good luck. Call me tomorrow when half of the shit is flushed.

Just now, GnRLiars said:

What the hell?

So we just off IRS because we don’t have any other ideas. What about these final players who have progressed the vote. What can we read from that?

Magisme and Popcorn won’t vote IRS to end this first day. So I kind of think IRS is mafia, slong with the above two now. 

2 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

wall of spam and bitching and moaning

*yawn*

Anyway, back to the game: 

I'll be honest, there have been times when I was convinced GnRLiars was mafia, and he turned out to be town.  I was shocked several times when he was voted off and turned up town.  He's reminding me of that playing style when he was a bastard townie, that's the descriptive phrase I'll use at this time.  But who knows.